Chapter Twenty-One - Bar Celona

They all seemed to agree that finishing up their day in Barcelona with a drink would be a good idea and they all crowded around Zayns phone to get some idea on where to go.

"I wonder if there is a bar called Bar Celona" Harry asked only to be slapped rather hard on his bum by Louis.

"Ouch, what?" He asked.

"You're awful." Louis tutted shaking his head. Harry simply sent him a grin and shrugged.

"If there isn't we should totally open one!" Niall said with a grin and Harry nodded eagerly.

"What about this one. It's on the road out of the city we'll need but it's in the centre." Zayn said pointing to one, Harry and Louis shrugged while Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Any bar is fine, shall we go?"

"Let's go, Liam you read out thee directions." Zayn said as they all walked towards where Harry assumed the car was parked. They rounded a corner and it was there. Niall hurried ahead and pulled at the handle continuously waiting until Zayn unlocked the car.

He waited until they all reached the car and Niall sent him a glare before getting into the car. Harry followed. Louis closed the door behind him and as the others got in the front Liam pointed to the left and Zayn started the engine before pulling out and turning left.

The bar wasn't too far away, it only ended up taking them five minutes and they parked relativity close to the entrance too. They all got out and Harry sighed in happiness as he watched Zayn and Liam bicker over who'd keep the keys safe, Niall was already walking ahead and Louis, well Louis was smiling at him before he reached out and took his hand.

They walked along following Niall and watched as Niall turned to wait for them, almost bouncing with excitement as he did.

Harry allowed Louis to direct them into the bar whispering a quiet 'step' to him as he went. Harry smiled to himself as he stepped up and safely made it into the bar.

"You're like his guide dog."

"I'm no ones bitch, Nialler." Louis replied offhandedly which Harry was impressed with. Louis was able to have a come back ready in seconds.

"I'll get us some drinks, you find a table." Liam said and Harry took a look around the bar.

It was dark, but in a nicely mood lighting way. There were tables around the walls and a bar ahead of them lined with alcohol. There was a few people about, a few tourists and some locals in a nice mix. Harry followed the others to a free table on the far left.

They sat down at the table and waited for Liam to return with their drinks. He walked over with a tray of drinks and gave a beer to each of them and a cocktail in front of Zayn.

"What is that?" Zayn asked

"It's a drink," Niall replied and Harry gave him a high five.

"I know that, but What kind of drink?"

"Some kind of cocktail that's non alcoholic." Liam shrugged. Zayn nodded slowly and took a tentative sip of it. He hummed and took some more before leaning back and smiling.

"It's refreshing. Thanks Li,"

"Zayn, do I need to wake you up again or are you laying in?" Niall asked taking a gulp of beer.

"No, You're never waking me up ever again." Harry watched them with raised eyebrows wondering why Zayn looked so offended.

"Do you want to tell them how you woke me up this morning?" Zayn said looking at Niall. Liam raised an eyebrow as Louis snickered at how sexual it sounded.