Chapter Twenty-Three- Bananas For an Idiot

As they walked past the pool ignoring the looks hey received since they were both covered in sand Louis pointed over to something and Harry frowned and looked to see what.

"Why don't we just go rinse off there?" Louis asked and Harry realised he was pointing to the pool shower.

"I don't see why not," Harry nodded and he looked over his shoulder to see the others walking through the gate.

Louis pulled him over to it and turned it on before pulling his top off, Harry copied him and sand flew everywhere. They both squeaked as the water hit them, It was colder than the ocean had been and it was such a shock that Harrys body felt like it was being attacked by knives.

"Holy shit," Louis muttered starting to shake immediately, and Harry frowned and moved closer to Louis.

"So cold," Harry returned wrapping his arms around Louis to try and get them both warmth in the cold water but Louis' skin felt like ice on his.

"once this sands gone we need to get in that heated hot tub." Louis said looking up at Harry who nodded and started rubbing his hands over Louis' arms to get the sand off him and try and warm him up slightly. Harrys hair was plastered to his face and his ears felt numb. Despite the intense heat, he couldn't feel any of that.

Finally, Harry had managed to get the sand off him and he stepped out of the water and wrapped his arms around himself shivering as Louis turned the water off.

"Oh god, I'm freezing." Louis whined putting a cold hand on Harrys back as they walked to the hot tub and stepped in. The heat almost burned and they both winced.

"This feels horrible." Harry whined.

"So bad," Louis agreed. Harry sank in and lowered his head before returning to the surface while his skin prickled numbly.

"This was such a bad idea, we should have gone up to the room." Louis said.

"But then would we have come down?" Harry asked as Louis put a hand on Harrys thigh and leant his head back with a sigh.

"Probably not." Louis said. Harry watched him for a moment and smiled before watching Niall go and rinse his feet in the shower. He then turned to look for the others and saw them on the sunbeds chatting to each other.

"I'm going to find a towel, I'll get the people at the bar to get us one." Louis said and Harry smiled as Louis pulled himself out of the hot tub and walked over to the bar. He watched as Louis talked to the person behind it who handed him two towels and He pulled himself out of the hot tub to meet Louis half way. It was reasonably cold out of the hot tub and he took the towel happily and started to dry himself.

He then grabbed his shirt and moved to a tree where he hit the sand off of it and then lay the towel he'd used over a sun bed. Louis was trying to get the sand off his t-shirt too and Harry smiled before making his way over to the others.

"Hey," Harry said pulling his shirt over his head while walking up to where Zayn and Liam were laid on sun beds and Niall was now dipping his feet in the pool.

"Hey," Liam said putting his hand over his face to block the sun. "Ready?"

He turned to Louis who was drying off his hair with a towel and as Louis stood behind him he turned back to Liam and nodded.

"I will be, just after-" He stopped and smiled at them before sneaking up behind Niall and pushing him into the pool. Niall shrieked before hitting the water. When he resurfaced he looked about to see who had pushed him and Harry started to laugh as he skipped back to Louis.

"He did bring that on himself," Louis hummed as Niall pulled himself out of the pool and shook like a dog. He walked over to them and flicked Harry on the forehead.