Chapter Seventeen - Meddlesome Friends

Harry followed the practically bouncing Louis down thecorridor toward the elevator and smiled as Louis pressed the buttonand then flung himself into Harrys chest. Harry wrapped his armsaround him and smiled into his hair as he rocked them from side toside. Harry couldn't help but feel incredibly lucky as he watched thedoors open and wrapped his arms tighter around Louis lifting him offthe floor to walk into the elevator.

With a noise of protest from Louis Harry made sure toput Louis down quickly, Louis looked up from his chest with adisproving look and Harry smiled while holding him closer to him.After he let out a sigh and shook his head with a smile Louie placedhis head back to Harrys neck and the soft breath hit it, soothing himas he smiled into Louis head.

"Are you going to press a button or are we going tostand in this forever?" Louis asked. Feeling confused Harry lookedup from Louis only to realise neither of them had pressed a buttonand the door had closed on them leaving them stood in a stationaryelevator.

"Oh, sorry. You could have pressed it too." Harrychuckled. Louis un-tucked himself from Harry and rolled his eyesleaning up and before Harry knew what had happened the lift had goneblack and there was a pressure on his head. A beep filled the silenceas Harry frowned and looked up smelling sea water.

"I'mclumsy enough even when I can see, this better not be stuck," Harrymuttered turning his head from left to right to see if the bucketmoved.

"Itwould be just your luck, hey baby." Louis chuckled as Harry startedshaking his head like a dog. "You're an idiot," Louis laughedgently taking the bucket off Harrys head leaving Harry with abeautiful view of Louis again and he smiled at him feeling a littlebreathless as his heart skipped a beat which it seemed to do when hesaw Louis. It was like he'd been swept with a tidal wave of feelings

"butyou like me," Harry winked overly exaggeratedly and Louis rolledhis eyes looking so fond Harry couldn't help the giddy grin he gavehim.

"Ireally like you," Louis nodded, "Would quite like it if-"

ButLouis was cut off with the doors opening and a loud sigh, the two ofthem turned to the door only to find the couple once again watchingthem, the woman with wide eyes and the man looking both apprehensiveand tired.

"If-"Harry said taking Louis hand that wasn't holding his bucket andpulling him from the couple who breathed a sigh of relief as theywalked away.

"If?"Louis said off handedly as they began to walk out of the door and tothe pool "Oh. Never-mind, fill up your bucket!" Louis said backto his hyper self, eyes swimming with mischief as he moved to run tothe pool but Harry pulled him back by his arm and Louis gave him araised eyebrow.

Harrysmiled and leant into him, brushing his lips against Louis who movedup on his toes to chase Harrys lips, but Harry grinned and pulledback, dropping Louis hand and skipping over to the pool. Once he'dbent down by the side and looked over his shoulder to watch Louiswalk over shaking his head. Harry smiled and looked back to the pooland filled his bucket.

He stood up carefully and looked at Louis who stood upnext to him, his bucket full too and he grinned, put a finger to hislip and pointed to the restaurant where the boys were sat facing thesea, luckily their backs to them. Louis motioned for Harry to followhim and Harry nodded and followed quietly behind Louis. To hissurprise he made it without making any noise and as they reached theboys Louis put his finger to his lip once more as they listened,waiting for the opportune moment. Harry kept his eyes flicking fromthe boys to Louis.

"What are we going to do on our last day?" Niallyawned, "I know we have a few days left," He continued as Liamopened his mouth to interrupt, "But, I don't know about you guys, Iwant to end this holiday with a bang."