His Obsession || Book One

By XBeautyBrainsX

(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering i... More

Daydream
Home
Untold Secrets
Three Things
Escapes
Gossip
Dates
Visitor
Melodies
Rico
Convertibles
Whip-Cream
Destination
Roses
Bands
Unknown Caller
Stalker
History
Feuds
Invasion
Puzzle
Games
Black Eyes
Undercover
Errors
Company
Affairs
Truces
Hands All Over
Coasters
Goodbye High School
Birthday
Rings
Rejected Happiness
Invitations
Interruption
Vacant
Knives
Manipulation
Guilt
Despair
Depression
Hierarchy
New Faces
Hotshot
Risks
Addiction
Silent
Tears
Return of the Devil
Sleep
Book Two is Out!!

First Period

952K 17.6K 13.6K
By XBeautyBrainsX

DISCLAIMER:

This book contains violent and mature scenes: Read at your own risk.

Also, the first few chapters are fast paced— only because if I did slow them down, they'd get incredibly boring. So if that's not your style, then I apologize, but I can't make everyone happy. In conclusion, please keep your complaints to yourself.

Authors Note:

As soon as you begin to bash my characters repeatedly, there will be a problem. I hate muting people, but if it comes to that point— I will. Nobody is perfect, even my characters. It's rude and unnecessary. So again, please just be respectful and enjoy the story. Thank you for clicking on this story and if you have any questions at anytime— do not hesitate to ask. :')

And on that note, let me bless your beautiful eyes:

Fun Fact:

Eric and Jesse were both based on real people.

Book Trailer:

Let me know what you think about the trailer in the comments! ❤️

I do not own any of the clips used in the video above. They all belong to their rightful owners.

Song Sang by Sofia Karlberg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8fV1jUQPs

Cast:

Irina Shayk as Danica.

Stephen James as Eric.

Zac Efron as Jesse.

Victoria Justice as Abby.

David Gandy as Santiago.

Jason Morgan as Marcello.

James Franco as Rico.

Janice Joostema as Alecia.

Arielle Kebbel as Alessandra.

***

Chapter One:

Senior year. It was a relief, yet also stressful.

I just arrive a little after the bell rang, walking to my class from my car in the parking lot. I was anxious, knowing I'd end up getting a lot of shocked looks when I get to class. I had stellar attendance, and so I dreaded knowing this would leave a scar on my status.

I had my textbooks in my arm and my car keys in the other. My car wasn't the nicest, it actually used to reside at an old junkyard a few years prior. The thing is a 2000 Honda Civic with a poor and patchy job. I wouldn't be too surprised if the thing would fall apart one day while I'd be driving, it was clearly in rough condition. But even looking past all those flaws, for some reason my mom thought it'd be great for me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the kind gesture, but it could be quite embarrassing sometimes when holding a high reputation at this school.

As soon as I walked through the first hall, I immediately heard a voice call out to me in excitement, "Hey, Danica!"

Turning to the voice, a girl had been waving at me from afar. Greeting her back, I quickly flashed her a smile and continued my walk.

A skater passed beside me in the hallway, blushing once he met my eyes. "Hey, Dani. I like your. . . Er. . . Face today. It looks good!"

I chuckled at his comment, politely nodding as he rode away. "Thanks, Dexter."

I passed another classroom which had its door wide open, a group of girls hollered from inside, "Cute top, Danica!"

I thanked them as I continued towards my first period.

A teacher had been crossing the hallway ahead of me. He turned his head to me and his face lit up, "Good morning Danica!" I waved smiling and he proceeded in his direction.

It's like this the entire day for the rest of the year. Of course I'm not complaining, I'm very grateful I have great friends. It'd make senior year such a bore without them.

Finally, I reached my class before anyone else could greet me.

"Dani is here!" The class clown cheered, drumming on his desk.

"Hey everyone, Mr. Forte, my apologies for coming late." I pleaded taking my seat.

"No worries, since it's your first, I'll let it slip." He smiled pointing his index finger at me. "But I won't cover you another time."

Everyone was smiling at me, except for one girl. That would be Abby. She gawked me across the room with a disgusted look on her face. Although it didn't bother me, and it shouldn't, so I continued smiling.

Abby and I used to be best friends up until sophomore year. At the same time, I ended up finding "love" with a handsome guy that once went to our school— though now he's across the world in a boarding school. Abby and I ended our friendship when I caught her in bed with my boyfriend. I confronted her about it and she simply said, I quote, "I liked him first, so I took him back."

Long story short, the guy and I broke up that year, but she continues to hate me and I to her. What really gets under my skin is the fact that she has the nerve to be mad at me, when she was the one who wronged. Woe is me.

As if I can't get enough of her rudeness at school, she decides to play the same sport as I do; Volleyball.

I continue to feel like I have to keep competing with her in absolutely everything I do. Though, one thing I'll always be better at than her is academics, because that girl doesn't have half a brain. She probably got hit too many times in the head with the volleyball.

The thought of her head getting hit with the ball made me laugh. I'd gladly pay to see that.

My good mood quickly soured when I realized I had practice after school. On the bright side, maybe I'll get lucky enough and spike the ball at her head myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
86.5K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
445K 10K 40
17+ (Explicit themes) He grabs the gun suddenly "You want to die don't you, Bambi?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head while feeling his fingers...
441K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...