You're My Future

By kellic_39

Kellin is from a future of hell. In year 2050, there are world wars and chaos and complete horror. When Kelli... More

You're My Future
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Final Chapter

Chapter 14

591 32 6
By kellic_39

Chapter 14-

May 27th, 2013

Kellin's POV:

When I got to Vic's house, I of course, washed my mouth out because I very much wanted to kiss him. We went upstairs and watched TV in his room for a while. As we were watching, I caught a glance of his guitar leaning against the wall. I stopped and stared at it. I knew it was a guitar because Vic told me that he played it.

"What's wrong?" Vic asked startling me, making me jump.

"Nothing. But Vic?" I said.

"Yeah?" 

"Can you play guitar for me?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked. I could tell he was gonna try to stall the time.

"Because I have never heard the sound of a guitar before and I want to hear you play it." I said honestly. He looked like he didn't believe me.

"You've obviously heard the sound of guitar before. Don't you listen to music?" Vic said sarcastically.

"Nope. Never." I stated.

"What?" he asked widening his eyes.

"I have never listened to music. Well, nothing with a guitar or anything of that sort." I admitted. 

"Wow. Where the fuck did you live before you came here?" Vic asked sarcastically.

"Let's just say it was a very bad place." I tried to joke but I mind was overcome with emotions. The tortures, and the pain. The things I saw..... I tried to push it out of my mind. He smiled at me and sighed.

"You really wanna hear me play?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. He rolled his eyes playfully and walked over to his guitar. He picked it up and played each string and adjusted some knobs on it. Then he sat down and put the guitar horizontally on his lap.

"How do you play it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"It takes a lot of practice." he said, "So what song do you want me to play?" he asked, forgetting our recent conversation.

I shrugged, "I dunno. I don't really know any songs." 

"Okay, well I will play you a song I wrote." he said. He started plucking the strings, which made beautiful sounds. I stared at him in awe. It was so amazing how he could do this. And then, he started singing.

"I don't care

If your beautiful lips exist out there

'Cause I'm wonderless

Why the best can't make it in hollywood

No more"

He looked up at me with a smile and then back down at the guitar.

"It's like a long drag taken

Before the smoke hits the white sky

Like the birds at night

And it's fake just like the movies

Oh yeah"

He stopped playing and he looked up at me, but then he looked towards his door. I turned around and saw Mike standing there leaning against the wall.

"Nice job Kellin. You got Vic to play. He hasn't picked up that guitar in a while. At least not outside of band practice." Mike said. I turned back to Vic, who had a shy little smile on his face. I leaned over the guitar and kissed him. 

"Okay. I'm going downstairs." I heard Mike say before the sound of footsteps trailed down the stairs. Vic pulled away from the kiss and set his guitar down leaning it against his bed.

"That was beautiful." I said trying to sound romantic. Being kinda new at this whole thing was weird.

"Thanks. I didn't finish writing that song yet. I've just been working on it. You're the first person to hear it." he said. I blushed and couldn't help but smile. 

"Well I feel special then." I said.

"You are special." he said taking my hand in his. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I laughed a little and then I pressed my lips against his. Since we were on his bed, he pushed me down so I was laying on my back and he laid his body on top of mine and he continued the kiss. I tangled my fingers through his hair and he chuckled against my lips. It was adorable.

I moved my hands down his body and pulled the bottom of his shirt up over his head. I was surprised because i'm never the one to make the first sexual move. I was kind of proud. Vic decided to move his hands around to my jeans and started to undo them. And this time.... I didn't stop him. Something told me I should but I didn't want to. He broke the kiss for a second to pull my jeans off of my legs. After they were off he climbed on top of me once more.

"You're not stopping me." he stated.

"No I am not." I said with a smile. He smiled lustfully and reconnected his lips with mine. He pulled my shirt off as I put my hands around his neck. I pulled him as close as possible so our bodies were pressed against one another. Vic then started sliding his hand down into my boxers which made me moan quietly under my breath.

"Vic! You in there?" we heard a voice and then a knocking on the door. We stopped kissing and Vic looked up at the door. 

"Who is it?" he said. 

"It's Jaime and Tony." Jaime said. Vic slid took his hand out of my boxers and sat next to me on the bed. I laid there and tried to catch my breath.

"What do you guys want?" he said, sounding annoyed. But I was just as annoyed as he was because I was very much in the mood for doing..... whatever sexual activity we were about to do.

"Well, we wanted to know if you wanted to practice with the band a little. We were gonna go back to my house." Tony joined in. Vic hesitated for a moment and then whispered to me.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, he then yelled towards the door, "Yea sure. Just give me like, 5 minutes." I frowned and sighed.

"I'm sorry Kells. But it's been a while since I've played with them." Vic said.

"Don't be sorry." I said.

"Okay well do you want me to drive you home or something?" he said.

"Fuck no. I want to come and watch you guys." I said demandingly. He smiled.

"Okay then. Lets go." he said. We walked downstairs to see Jaime, Tony and Mike just about to leave. They looked up and Jaime and Tony both grinned. 

"I'm sorry, did we interrupt something?" Jaime said. Him and Tony both chuckled slightly. Mike rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to hear this. I will be in the car." Mike said and walked out. I guess he didn't want to hear about his brothers relationship life.

"No you didn't. Can we go now?" Vic said defensively. He grabbed my hand, and interlocked our fingers. Jaime gave a retrieving face and we all walked out. We got into Jaime's car and drove to Tony's house. When we got there, we went into some random room that had a lot of musical equipment. There was also a couch. We all immediately took our parts as I walked over to the couch and sat down, Vic picked up one of the guitars, Tony picked up a guitar, Jaime picked up a guitar but it was different from the rest of them because it only had 4 strings, but I think Vic told me it was called the base, and Mike sat down on a chair behind a drum set.

"So, what exactly are we going to work on?" Vic asked.

"I don't know, wanna just practice the song we were working on last time?" Tony asked.

"It's been so long I forgot which one that was." Mike joined in.

"I think it was the boy who could fly." Tony said.

"Oh yeah, but that ones kind of loud. Would your parents get mad?" Vic asked.

"Nah, they're not home. You worry too much." Tony said. 

"Okay well lets start already." Mike cut in. They all immediately knew what to do. They started off really loud which made me jump. But after like ten seconds they stopped and they all looked at Vic who sighed.

"Vic? What's wrong? You're supposed to start singing right as the song starts." Jaime said.

"I don't know if I can do it. It's been so long." Vic said.

"Well you sang for me like an hour ago." I cut into their conversation. They all looked at me and then back at Vic.

"Oh did he?" Tony said looking Vic with a smile. I guess they haven't gotten Vic to sing in a while.

"Well yea but...... that song wasn't really like this one." he defended.

"Come on Vic. Do it for me." I said.

"Yea Vic. Do it for Kellin." Jaime said in a joking way. I couldn't tell if he was making fun of me or trying to prove a point. But either way that was encouragement enough for Vic. He turned towards the microphone they had as they all started again.

I know that Vic said this song wasn't like the other.... he was right. It was very intense, and I loved it. He started off screaming which kind of scared me but it was actually really good. And then he started to sing.

"Freeze!

It's time to take you home

It feels so early but I promised I would take you to your door

Now our lips are numb!

As we walk, sharing warm alcohol

That kiss tastes like summer"

Oh my god his voice was like an angel. It was absolutely beautiful. The intense feeling of the song mixed with the inspiring words was amazing. I watched as they continued the song, Vic singing with his guitar, Mike playing drums, Tony also with a guitar and Jaime playing the base. I loved it because I never heard what real music was like and now hearing this, I was amazed.

After about 4 minutes they finished the song and Vic set his guitar down on the stand. He sat down on the couch next to me and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"That was so amazing babe." I said to him.

"Really?" he asked doubtfully.

"Yes really." I said. He grabbed my face in his hand and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back, wanting to get into it so badly but the rest of the guys were there. I heard all of them saying things like 'oh god' and 'dude, we are right here' but I didn't care much.

"Hey Kellin." Mike said. I pulled away from Vic's lips and looked at him.

"Yeah?" 

"Can you pull your face off my brother long enough for me to talk to you for a second?" he joked. I chuckled a little. 

"Sure." I got up and walked out of the room after Mike. We got far away enough so the rest of them couldn't hear us.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say thank you." he said.

"For what?" 

"For helping Vic. He was always so depressed and upset. But ever since you came into his life he's been, I don't know, happier. He smiles more and talks more." Mike explained.

"Well you're welcome then. Vic means a lot to me." I said and smiled a little at the thought of Vic and his cuteness.

"Good. But if you hurt him, I will hurt you. Just something to keep in mind." he patted me on the back. The sad part was, I was going to hurt Vic. I hated the thought of it. At first, I didn't mind this mission but now I absolutely hated it. We walked back into the room and hung out for a little longer before we got into Jaime's car and they drove me home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.