When Two Worlds Collide-SEPTI...

By tybntybn123

Hi SEPTIPLIER and Danti fans! I'm working on my first fan fiction, but I don't think many people will like th... More

Meeting the Mystery
Chapter 1. Different
Chapter 2. WHAT?
A/N
Chapter 4. Reality vs. Expectations: The Irony of it All
Chapter 5. Don't look back
Chapter 6. Gaining Trust
Chapter 7. Unaligned
Chapter 8. Who's the Monster Now?
Chapter 9. Is There Hope?
SEQUEL

Chapter 3. Dark Sides

327 6 1
By tybntybn123

Sean's POV

I turned bright red at his words. I thought about what he said, if I'm an angel, why don't I have wings. "Jacksepticeye, Jack,  SEAN!" I saw something then. It was ... me. But I'm here. 

"Who are you?" I questioned. 

"It's me, Mark! Don't you remember you best friend."

"Who me? You don't remember. Well, okay. Hello, Sean. Long time no see," the figure stated. He grinned creepily. "Anti's back and stronger than ever."

"An...Anti" My eyes went wide.

"So you do remember, welcome back Jack," He said walking over to me.

"Jack. Who are you talking to?" I didn't respond. I fainted.

Mark's POV

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I caught him as he fainted. Ha, he was heavier than I expected. Not the time, Mark! I dragged him to my bed. I felt a presence. I turned around. "Dark, why are you here? And, Who's your friend?" I asked even though I knew both answers. 

"Why this is Anti, Sean's guardian. We're here to ruin you and his lives.(life, lives idk)" He laughed sinisterly. 

"You won't lay a finger on him. I will kill you, Dark," I threatened.

"I don't think so, you wouldn't want to ruin your 'reputation,'" he said making air quotes.

"I don't care, now leave."

"Fine."

Jack soon regain consciousness. He sprung up and screamed, "ANTI!"

"Jack, calm down. They left. Their gone."

"What do you mean THEY'RE gone. This is bad, this is really bad."

"What does that matter, they're away from you?! They can't hurt you."

"Yes they can."

PLOT TWIST: Expect more tomorrow. Possibly another tonight? 3 chapters plus an intro nice. Go check out my inspiration, Lynn_Shawe(Link above)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...