No regrets no mercy eren x...

By Lying_rose

You lived in the underground, living a reckless life you only cared about survival no matter the cost you wou... More

Intro
Living underground
Living underground pt.2
Living under ground pt.3
Difficultys
Training
Meeting your new squad
To present times
Disaster
Red
Mysterious girl
Mysterious girl pt.2
Confused
Battle of the unexplained
Love hate relationship
Love is contageous and sick
Love.....is messed up
Short temper big attitude
Running away from life
New cadets new problems
Preparations
Hell is just around the corner
My Petrafied life
Captain?
Misunderstanding?
Love killer
It cant be
Roses are red violets are blue i was suffering so where were you?
The ones who are free
Savoir or enemy
The dead come alive
The dead come alive part 2
The lies that lie inside of us
Insanity turned to reality
Pain
Fight for what you love
Accidents
Hate and dispare
Alive or dead
The truth
A colorless world
Surprise surprise I'm not dead
monster
Monsters in wars? Or war with monsters?
Some times the past should be forgotten
Finally part one
The end is like a shadow
A present from me to you!

Bring it

772 19 2
By Lying_rose

Your p.o.v
Finally we're done, if Hanji wouldn't have gotten in the way this would've been done earlier, I finally get to relax but my mind keeps going back to the moment when we were still fighting which was not that long ago
-flash back-
I finally killed the last of the Titans in my squads section Angela kept looking at me and pointing I was was tired and annoyed and frankly had to much adrenaline pumping through my vains, baiscly a combination that if you piss me off even more I'm not going to hold back. Angela pointed and Chris another one of my cadets nodded, I was about to throw knives at them but I noticed that Titan...thing..creature... Apparently his name is 'Eren', I saw Eren trying to help one of his friends get out of a Titans grasp but he had no gear on and everyone else was busy....sigh...and I was just about to leave....well better make this quick. I go in my insanity fast speed and I cut the Titans hand completely off and I catch the cadet and toss him onto my shoulder, I finally reach the building that's pretty far from Eren when I notice the black haired girl again....damn I can't let her see me..but I was to later she saw my with the cadet hung over my shoulder...she obviously thinks I hurt him, so she launches herself at me, I easily dodge her,she's so dang predictable, analyzing her agility and strength I can conclude that she was 1st in her class, by the look in her eye she's out for blood, not today.

Just because I have a corpse over my shoulder doesn't mean I'm in a bad position, I plan to use him to my advantage, life is like a game of chess, one wrong move and you lose, make the right one and you might win, but this is my game and I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. The only question that remains is ¿are you ready to make your first move?

Mikasas p.o.v
I killed a Titans that was getting close to Eren, I know he doesn't want me to help but he has no gear and I swore to protect him. I landed in a building and looked at my surroundings.... I look to the right and I see something that stabbed me in. The heart...THAT BITCH HOLDING ARMIN!!! SHE HURT ARMIN!!! I WONT ACCEPT THAT HE'S DEAD, ARMIN PLEASE HANG IN THERE!! IL KILL HER!!!!!! I launch my self at her yelling " IL KILL YOU!!!"
Erens p.o.v
ARMIN stayed with me to "keep me safe" as requested by mikasa, I was talking to him when a Titan grabs him and opens his gigantic mouth, I couldn't see another one of my friends die, especially armin
"NO GIVE HIM BACK YOU BASTERED!!!!" I yell, hoping someone would hear my cries for help.
"no" I whisper, as I see armin freeze and get crushed in the Titans hand, that BASTERD was about to eat armin when I see her...she cuts the Titans hand off and cuts the nape of his neck I didn't even see when she was done. In a blink of an eye she disappeared. I felt my face getting warmer.....I have to know who she is...
...
...
...
...
...wait where's armin??
I was lost in my thoughts when I relies I don't see armin or the mysterious girl, then I hear mikasa yelling "il kill you" oh no
..
..
..
...
She saw the mysterious girl didn't she.
Levis p.o.v
Gunther was killing two Titans when I see Petra killing 3 she was trying to go as fast as y/n buuuuuuuuut she fell face first in the roof of a house.
I smirk and kill the rest of her Titans since she is obviously just wasting perfectly good cleaning time
Hey those windows aren't going to clean themselves, u was brought out of my thought when I hear someone yelling "Il KILL YOU" I look to find the source of that unpleasant screeching..
..
I see a cadet laughing at y/n who was holding cadet alert, Y/N DOESN'T KNOW THAT CADET ACKERMAN IS THE TOP OF HER CLASS!!! I race to y/n, why am I so worried? Why is my body running to y/n? Why?

I was flying through the air when someone stops me...
...
...
...

Damn you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 386 44
Allriiightyyyy! This will be An X reader book of Aot\Snk. Here you, the reader will be partnered with SNK's guys. I will tell some story so I can fre...
120K 4.3K 42
I quickly got lost in the crowd, shoving people to the side so that I could easily slip through. I didn't turn around because... ...if I saw Levi...
298K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
214K 6.4K 15
"Mommy did they live happily ever after?" !DISCLAIMER! I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ATTACK ON TITAN, EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE AND THE PLOT