Test me| (Jungkook/Halla)

Av underxbangtansxbed

... you don't know how much it hurts me seeing you like this. WARNING: contains Abuse Halla/Jungkook this awe... Mer

1- First encounter
2- Welcome to hell
3- Smack you.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
4- First Impressions
5- BTS
6- I'm not a hero.
7- Monster
8- Tomorrow
9- Kiss
AUTHOR'S NOTE
10- Closer
11- Knock me out.
12- HyuMin
13- Butterfly
14- Math sucks
15- I don't
16- VIP
17- FIRE
18- Promise me
19- Sorry
20- Dad
21- I need u
22- Happy...
23- Mine
24- You're my Hero
25- More
26- Darkness
27- Fools
28- Goodbyes
29- Busan
30- Back to the Start
32- It's okay
33- Surprise
AUTHOR'S NOTE
34- ENDING CHAPTER
THANK YOU
Quarantine Updates

31- The scariest thing

1.4K 43 44
Av underxbangtansxbed

Walking down the street, it is the scariest thing, I've ever experienced.

Scarier, than the first time, I said goodbye to him.

I have to say goodbye to Jungkook again?

This will destroy me. I already know that.

I'm nervous. That's an understatement. My heart is beating out of my chest, as if it already knows, that it will be broken all over again.

But I miss Jungkook so much.

This will only make it worse.

I walk past my own home, well, not anymore. There's light inside. It already starts to become dark.

It's a peaceful night. I'll have to go visit mom and granny afterwards. I wonder, what it will be like, when I'm living in Busan. Will I see granny often?

I erase the thought out of my head and focus on the path in front of me.

My feet are slowing down.

I see the light of the street lamp and almost smile for the welcoming sight. Almost.

If my heart weren't beating so fast right now.

I look to Jungkook's house, slowly making my way up there but as soon as I climbed the stairs and extend my hand to knock, I stop.

Is this a good idea? It will hurt both of us even more.

I wonder, if he still likes me. If 5 months was enough to get over me. If what Hyu Jin said means, that he hates me now.

I know one thing. And that's, even if I try to deny it, even if I try to forget about him, I'm still crazy and madly in love with Jungkook.

I let out a shaky breath and close my eyes.

I count to ten.

And then I knock.

Feeling everything stop, I hear his steps on the wooden floor behind that door. It takes him 5 seconds to open the door.

The door flungs open and everything stops.

My lips part.

He still looks the same. Like I had him saved in my mind. His skin so bright, giving off that soft glow, his strong arms in a white normal shirt, like he owns a hundred of them. His lips still with this soft tint of pink on them, his hair still and forever messed up.

I've seen him so much in the magazines, in TV.

But nothing comes near to when I look into his eyes now.

It knocks all the breath out of me, making my knees go weak when I watch his gaze turn from surprised to expressionless.

His breath comes out shaky and his arm falls down to his side, as he keeps staring into my eyes. My mouth opens and closes as I look at him.

I'm not able to find out, what the expression on his face is.

I breathe, as much as it's possible. My lower lip quivers.

"H-hi."

He stares down at me for a second. I see him flinching at the sound of my voice. His lips part for a second and he furrows his eyebrows for a second. He looks confused for a second.

For a second.

Then, against everything, I expected, he pulls me into his arms, pulling me inside the house.

I gasp and his hands shove my shoulders harshly against the door, making it close. I look up in shock, having him so close to me, my breath hitches.

His eyes bore into mine, not expressionless anymore. He looks for a reason.

He looks for the promise, I gave him.

I still can't breathe and I can't blink. Not when Jungkook is standing only a few inches in front of me.

The longer I stare, the more tears form in my eyes and my lower lip starts shaking again. He glances down at me, his expression going hard.

And then, my heart clenches when a tear escapes his eyes.

And it bursts, when he curses under his breath and shoves his lips onto mine.

I fall, he catches me. I moan, desperate, as he pulls my body close, closer to his, till I can only feel him anymore.

My hands cling onto him and tears stream down my face as I kiss him back, answering his rough and angry kisses.

He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him, inching even closer. He groans silently and bites down on my lip, making me get even weaker, when I can finally taste him on my tongue.

My hands on his neck and hair, pulling him closer and closer, I whimper as I missed this so much.

I have no breath left anymore, but I won't stop.

He keeps on kissing my lips and from desperate, it turns to passionate. I cry, when his lips start moving softer on mine, trying to keep up with his pace.

I cry, when his arms move tighter around my waist, leaving no space between us even more.

I cry, when he whispers out my name between the kisses, making me fall deeper and deeper.

I cry, because I'll hurt him once again.

"J-Jungkook..." I try to say but he doesn't listen. He keeps on kissing me, making me hurt so much.

I want this. I want him so much. I want him to kiss me, hold me like this forever.

But we can't be.

"... J-Jungkook..." I try again and he simply moves his hand into my hair, pulling on it, making me moan.

"... p-please... Jungkook...", I sob and then he stops, making me want to scream at him.

Don't stop. Kiss me again.

But he leans his forehead against mine, breath stopping when his eyes look up to mine, noticing the pain in them.

I stop too, when I see his tears on his cheeks, still falling.

He cups my face softly, making me whimper and starts to wipe my tears away with his fingertips.

No. Don't do that, please stop.

I lean into his touch, crying even harder and he sighs as he moves to kiss my cheek lightly.

"Jungkook... stop... please...", I manage to whisper out. But his hands are still on my cheeks, still wiping softly and carefully over them.

He doesn't say a word and what feels like an eternity, I finally look up to his face, my arms still clinging onto him and my legs still wrapped around him.

I don't know how, but he seems to know, what I'm going to say.

His gaze darkens although, he remains still. Then he leans his forhead against mine.

Defeated.

"Say it...", he whispers and my body starts shaking. He holds me tighter, his arms tighter around my form. Making it even harder.

I whimper again.

"... I can't stay..."

He lets his breath out and I start shaking even more.

He is silent for a second.

"Why?", he whispers, so silent. It's barely inaudible.

I am so scared. I am so scared of hurting him and leaving him again. This was the worst decision. This is the best decision.

"I...", I start but my mouth becomes dry. "... My m-mom... won't let me live again w-with her... so... I'll have to move to Busan..."

He breathes in, his forehead still against mine and closes his eyes.

"... Jungkook...", I touch his cheek softly and wipe a tear away. He doesn't answer and we stay like this, still pressed to the door.

"I don't want you to leave me again", he suddenly says and my heart tears apart. I bury myself deeper in his arms and breathe in his alluring, sweet scent. The scent, I've dreamed of for 5 months.

"... I don't want to leave you...", I whisper back, trying so hard to not make my voice break.

There's silence between us.

I can only hear his heartbeat, mixed with mine.

Then, he meets my eyes again and I freeze.

"Then stay."

I look at him before I shake my head, slightly frustrated. That's the problem.

"I told you. I can't-"

"Stay with me", he simply says and I grip the hem of his shirt tighter, looking confused.

"I c-can't..."

"You can."

My eyes widen and my heart beats faster, as I suddenly understand, what he's saying. His eyes look deeply into mine.

Do you mean that?

His eyes look so promising. Another promise.

I open my mouth.

"I- I can?", I stutter but he cuts me off.

His lips press softly against mine, making butterflies appear in my stomach. Then his sweet lips drag to the corner of my mouth and he whispers.

"Live with me, Halla."

My heart beats faster and faster. Jungkook keeps on kissing my cheeks, my chin, leaving soft kisses everywhere and my eyes flutter.

He wants me to-?

I somehow can't manage to say a word. I open my mouth but nothing escapes my lips.

Jungkook kisses my ear, making me gasp and he pulls me closer.

"Please. Say yes", he whispers into my ear and it sounds desperate and anticipating and everything in between.

And finally, I softly kiss his cheek, my lips lingering for a moment and then look straight into his eyes, that look so loving.

I'd have never thought, that I'd receive such a sweet look ever in my life.

My mouth opens again and I struggle a little bit.

"Y-yes", I finally manage to get out and Jungkook lets out a shaky breath again, before engulfing my lips with his again, making me whimper.

He smiles against my lips, whispering small thank you's and I cling onto him for dear life. He lays his hands under my thighs for support and slowly carries me to his bedroom, his lips not for once leaving my skin.

He falls down with me on his bed, not once letting go of me and I moan his name when he starts kissing down my jawline and my neck, making my breath hitch.

He moves slightly back for a second and I freeze, when he smiles at me.

The smile saying everything, he wants to say, everything I want to say too.

I smile back and he kisses my nose before moving down to my neck again, kissing, sucking, making me moan and I grip tight into his hair.

But I still smile.

And I feel a warm feeling rush over me, rushing through me, as I know, really know now, that this smile won't fade anytime soon.

--------------------------

So there you go^-^

FINALLY A REUNION!! I felt so relieved writing that ;) Finally, they're back together...

And for those who requested smut... F*** YOU!! I SUCK AT THIS!!!... this is all you get... ugh.

Sooo, there won't be too much chapters left. :)

I wanted to end this actually at Chapter 31 but I came up with another idea, so it will take me about two chapters now, till I finish this story ;)

I will then concentrate on writing on Tomorrow, still Today and start How to be an Alien.

Probably, I will add another Jungkook ff, since I'm freaking Jungkook biased, and actually don't understand, why I write so much V ff ;)) No, just kidding. I have these ideas in my head, and coincidentally, V fits better into my thoughts...

SO A LITTLE REQUEST: Can we make this to 1k, before this story ends?

I know, it's a lot... but it would mean the world to me:))

Also: what do you want to happen in the next chapter?

It will probably be very fluffy and cute and all that... the chapter after that will just be a special chapter (HyuMin and HaKook) and then it's THE END.)

(omg I'm sobbing I will miss this so much eottokhe.)

ANYWAYS

Have a beautiful day/ night everyone!

And don't rip your eyes out, cause you saw the pics of KCon and CAN'T FUCKING GO cause you live in fucking austria. Srsly. I'm so done. Ugh.

ANNYEOOOONG!!!

;*************************

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

629K 19.5K 40
And you are? cover credit; exquisative
463 26 22
I'm just ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ getting some feelings hurt... Started: 6/16/17 Finished: 6/11/18
2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!
12.2K 365 15
when he is always by your side when you need him. {COMPLETED}