Haruhi's sister (OHSHC)

By Crims0n_W0lf

First off I do not own any of the characters or you! I only write what I wish with the help of the anime and... More

Random
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
This is a first
Chapter 19
Hey guys!!!
Chapter 20
Filler Chapter: Fathers day!!!
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Part 2
Chapter 22
Getting Tagged
Chapter 24
Surprise!!!

Chapter 23

1.4K 72 46
By Crims0n_W0lf

Hey guys! First wanna say I love you guys so much and it makes me really happy that you all like this! So thank you all because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have continued writing. So without further adieu, let us begin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Your POV]

Beep...Beep...Be-
I groan and look at the time. 4:15, yawning I sit up and run my hand down my face. Looking around the room I realized I wasn't at the apartment with Haruhi and Dad, instead I was in my office at the gangs "hide out". I don't remember coming over hear but whatever, I was probably to tired. Since it was still really early I decided to just go for a walk and enjoy the morning air.

I went to my chest of drawers and pulled out a white V-neck, camo pants, black ankle socks, and a dark gray beanie. Going to the very bottom drawer I pulled out a pair gray sneaker/heels.

((Idk what they're called!!! /(^~^)> It's the pick up above!))

After getting dressed I walked through the halls of the "hide out". Yeah I used quotes...both times. That's because it sort of is a hide out and a mansion that looks like a factory while housing a bunch of gang members.

Confused? It's okay so is the chick on the other side of the screen.

[Arthor: Hey! You can't go breaking the fourth wall!]

(You: But Deadpool does it all the time!)

[Arthor: So! Just because we hang out doesn't mean you can go and just break the fourth wall, it's hard to build back up. I really nee-]

[[Deadpool: Hey hey hey! What's goin on here?~ oh oh! Are we talking to the reader?! I wanna try! Come on please Ma-"]]

[Arthor: Don't say my name idiot! Anyway if you wanna try talking to them then you'll have to wait till the next chapter. I have to tell them something anyway.]

(You: You do know I/we can all hear you right?)

[Arthor: And this is why we can't have people over like someone over here.]

[[Deadpool: You know you love me~ Come in Mad-]]

[Arthor: What did I tell you?! Ugh lets just get back to the chapter! They're probably bored of this."]

You see before I worked with the police/government, in case you forgot, my gang only had this old factory looking building beside the beach and since most of them were over the age of 18 they stayed there. When I got to the top and became boss I wanted better for them and when we got noticed by police I made a deal with the big guy and we have worked together ever since and became close friends. Once he stopped by and wanted was all 'I'm going to remodel this place.' Of causer I said no but he didn't listen. I told him that the place could end up a target if the underground found out one of there own were helping the ones above. So he made it to where it still looked like a factory inside and out but when you go down a secret door it leads to our home area along with my office and an extra room on the second floor of the building. It was really great for the guys and when those underage or just strait up homeless found their way here they had a place to stay warm and comfy. Just because I'm a gang boss doesn't mean I don't care about my gang, I'm not completely heartless...sometimes.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a shiver go down my back. I had been so deep in thought that I hadn't realized that I got outside. It was a cool and calm morning. It's been a while since I was able to enjoy a walking all by myself. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out I just enjoyed the sounds that came with the rising sun. Sadly that moment was cut short due to my phone going off.

"What?" I said with annoyance.

"Just wanted to let you know that the 'big guys' successor will be here with his sons." It was mother, remember that lady from the beginning? Yeah her.

"What time? Also why are you awake it's only almost 5:00 am?"

"Around 8:00 am. And because I'm usually up at 5:00 to make sure that any kids going to school or work when they're not here have lunch." She really is our mother, geeze.

"Okay. I'll be heading back then in a bit." With that I hung up and continued my walk. At some point I found myself at a park and decided to just watch the sun rise for a while then made my way back. On the way I saw a limo heading in the direction of the hide out. I looked at my phone to see the time...7:56. Fucking. Fantastic. I dial mothers number and let her know I'll be a bit late and start running. That's when I remembered about my motorcycle, it was in the garage coming up. I ran faster, grabbed it and went strait to the hide out. When I get there I see people leaving, the younger ones of the gang. Some of them saw me and waved bye. One of them stopped to let me know we had company. I thanked him and made my way in.

"Hey boss, they're in your office." Ben said.

"Thanks." Making my way ((downtown! BP)) up the stairs and into my office I didn't bother knocking and went in.

"Who is this?" I looked at the couch I was asleep on earlier to see one...two...three...fou-Kyoya?!?!

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well Kyoya as you know I'm the boss of the Legend gang, and since I am the boss I'm here to meet with the new head of the police force and apparently some hospitals. It's nice to meet you Mr. Otori. I'm (full name), I hope we can get along just as your father and I did when he was the head." I put out my hand for him to take and he took it in a firm grip.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I mean nothing bad but you are not what I expected. For starters I thought you would have been-"

"A man? Yes, I seem to surprise a lot of people in this line of work. Oh and about your youngest son, I believe he is to inherit this part of your business I assume?"

"That is if he is able to beat his brothers. But how do you know him?"

"We are in the same club at school." I noticed that an annoyed look passed through his eyes.

"You are apart of that ridiculous club? What would someone of such a title as boss be in a host club?"

"Yes, I am apart of that ridiculous club, as you so put it. As for why, that is none of your concern. You came here to talk about business not something that obviously doesn't seem to be of any importance to you. " He was going to say something but I continued. "Also, talking badly about a club, that your youngest has put so much time into might I add,  just to make sure other people are happy? That is a very un-agreeable trait and makes me wonder if your father made the right decision  of choosing you over your brother." He was quiet the whole time I talked and looked to have Ben thinking of what I said. He was about to speak when his two eldest stood up and spoke instead.

"How dare you!" The oldest of the three spoke.

"What gives you the right to be so disrespectful?!" The second one said. Sighing I give them answer.

"How dare I? What gives me the right? You two boys need to learn when and where to speak." They were taken back by that. I looked to Mr. Otori. "I am not lying when I say that was a bit much, but that was the truth. If you think that he does nothing the you are wrong. If anything, it's helping him learn, sharpening his skills so that when the time comes he'll be ready. Now if you please, tell you two children to take a seat and stay quiet, or get out of here because I won't  tolerate their disrespect seeing they have no real power." I was in my seat, just calm and not allowing much emotion but annoyance and a bit of anger show.

"You two, go wait outside in the limo." Mr. Otori said. They looked at him in shock but followed his orders. Kyoya was getting up as well but I stopped him.

"He didn't mean you. Sit down and we can discuss everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was shorter than most but here is something! Hope you enjoyed that little moment I had breaking the fourth wall. But yeah something will be talked about in the next chapter. So I'll see you all later!
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you in the next chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.7K 13
Hina is Haruhi's cousin on Haruhi's mom side, she has long dark hair and looks vaguely like Haruhi. She goes to Ouran in search of her cousin and wha...
72.6K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
61K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...