Runaway (A Zayn Malik fanfict...

Door exquisites

"You are the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me, you bastard. I need you but I can't have you... Meer

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 16 ♡
Chapter 17 ♡
Chapter 18 ♡
Chapter 19 ♡
Chapter 20 ♡
Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22 ♡
Chapter 23 ♡
Chapter 24 ♡
Chapter 25 ♡
Chapter 26 ♡
Chapter 27 ♡
Chapter 28 ♡
Chapter 29 ♡
Chapter 30 ♡
Chapter 31 ♡
Chapter 32 ♡
Chapter 33 ♡
Chapter 34 ♡
Chapter 35 ♡
Chapter 36 ♡
Chapter 37 ♡
Chapter 38 ♡
Chapter 39 ♡
Chapter 40 ♡
Chapter 41 ♡
Chapter 42 ♡
Chapter 43 ♡
Chapter 44 ♡
Chapter 45 ♡
Chapter 46 ♡
Chapter 47 ♡
Chapter 48 ♡
Chapter 49 ♡
Chapter 50 ♡
Chapter 51 ♡
Chapter 52 ♡
Chapter 53 ♡
Chapter 54 ♡
Chapter 55 ♡
Chapter 56 ♡
Chapter 57 ♡
Chapter 58 ♡
Chapter 59 ♡
Chapter 60 ♡
Chapter 61 ♡
Chapter 62 ♡
Chapter 63 ♡
Chapter 64 ♡
Chapter 65 ♡
Chapter 66 ♡
Chapter 67 ♡
Chapter 68 ♡
Chapter 69 ♡
Chapter 70 ♡
Chapter 71 ♡
Chapter 72 ♡
Chapter 73 ♡
Chapter 74 ♡
Chapter 75 ♡
Chapter 76 ♡
Chapter 77 ♡
Chapter 78 ♡
Chapter 79 ♡
Chapter 80 ♡
Chapter 81 ♡
Chapter 82 ♡
Chapter 83 ♡
Chapter 84 ♡
Chapter 85 ♡
Chapter 86 ♡
Chapter 87 ♡
Chapter 88 ♡
Chapter 89 ♡
Chapter 90 ♡
Chapter 91 ♡
Chapter 92 ♡
Chapter 93 ♡
Chapter 94 ♡
Chapter 95 ♡
Chapter 96 ♡
Chapter 97 ♡
Chapter 98 ♡
Chapter 99 ♡
Chapter 100 ♡
Author's Note

Chapter 15 ♡

70.8K 2.5K 834
Door exquisites

Chapter 15

(Zayn's POV)

Kat and I walked inside, hand in hand, and I saw Gusto sitting at his desk, examining a paper and mumbling to himself.

I cleared my throat loud enough to get his attention. He looked up and grinned, "Ah, Katrina and the supportive friend." He stood up, "great seeing you two again. And must I say you both look great!"

Kat smiled at him while I stood there, expressionless. "Thank you," I heard her say.

He nodded at her and said, "come, let me see how much you weigh."

Kat's hand left mine as Gusto took her to the corner of the room where the scale was at. I saw as she took off her shoes and stepped on.

"Well," Gusto said, "you've lost exactly what you needed to. But I was hoping you'd lose a little more than I asked."

"She lost what you needed. Right?" I said rather harshly as he nodded, "then don't say anything about her losing more."

He nodded once again as Kat got off the scale and back into her shoes. Gusto hurried to his clipboard while Kat walked back to me and smiled, slipping her hand into mine once again.

"Alright," Gusto spoke as all of us sat in our chairs, "it seems that you have lost enough weight to get most modeling offers. But, if you need to lose more, I suggest you do because the less you weigh, the more they pay."

I opened my mouth to say something but Kat squeezed my hand and whispered, "I won't. I promised, remember?"

She turned back to Gusto, "okay," she said, "I will."

For the rest of the interview she stroked my hand and squeezed it every time Gusto would have said something that would make me mad. But I wasn't going to let him go without a warning.

"Okay," Gusto said now, "I think you've got it. You've got the job."

He stood up off his chair and we followed pursuit, he shook hands with both Kat and I and smiled.

I watched as a grin appeared on Kat's face as she excitedly engulfed me into a hug. "Thank you Zayn," she whispered in my ear.

"For what?" I whispered back.

"For everything," she kissed my cheek while separating from the hug.

"I've got to go tell Carlee, and Jack, I'm just- this is amazing," she squeezed both of my hands and ran out the door.

I turned to Gusto immediately, "just a supportive friend, huh?" He smirked.

"Okay Gusto," my voice hardened, "if you make her lose any more weight, then-"

"Then what, Zayn?" He said, "what are you going to do? It's a part of the business, losing weight and putting effort into how you look. That is how it works Zayn, weather you like it or not."

"She doesn't need to do that," I said as he walked over and stood in front of me.

"Oh yes she does," he said, "and since there is nothing extraordinary about her, she needs to try extra hard."

"Now just stop right there," I took a step closer to him, "I have been here twice and I have yet to see a girl as beautiful as Kat. So I expect you not to say anything and be grateful that she accepted this shitty job in the first place."

"Oh Zayn," he sighed, "you just won't learn will you? It's big named businesses, you wouldn't understand."

I grabbed the collar of his shirt furiously, "I don't need to understand business to realize that you're a jackass. Now all I'm saying is, if you make her lose anymore weight, I'll make sure your name is never heard again." I let go of his collar and left the room before he had the chance to say anything more.

When I walked outside, I spotted Kat and Carlee talking to someone on the phone with speaker on.

"This is so exciting!" I heard Cora say through the phone.

"I know right!" Carlee said jumping up and down.

Kat handed Carlee the phone and walked over to where was standing. "What happened in there?" She asked me.

I looked down at her and smiled, "oh nothing, we were just clearing things up." I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close.

"Like?" She asked, putting her arms around my neck.

"Like, making sure we both were on the same page about the whole weight loss thing."

She smiled, "and how did he take it?"

"Well," I said, "he didn't have an option to say no, so I think he took it pretty well." I pressed a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Well, well, well." Carlee said, coming up next to us, breaking our conversation. Kat immediately let go of me as I did to her, then she straightened her dress. We both turned to face her as if we were going to get into some kind of trouble.

"So I see that you two are hiding something from me," Carlee added, causing Kat to flinch.

"No," Kat spoke, "it's nothing like that, Carlee."

"Oh?" Carlee raised an eyebrow while Jack came and stood by her. "Then what is it?"

Kat sighed and looked up at me apologetically. I smiled and grabbed her hand then said, "well, it looks like you've caught us." I could tell both Jack and Carlee were startled, but all Kat did was smile.

"So wait?" Carlee said, "are you guys, like, a thing now?"

Both Kat and I nodded, which caused Carlee to jump up. "That is so cute!" She elbowed Jack, "aren't they adorable together?"

I watched as Jack's eyes immediately hardened as they met mine, so I stared back even harder. He slowly walked towards me, whispering harshly to the point where only he and I could hear. "If you do anything to hurt her, I swear I'm going-"

"I won't," I cut him off, "believe me."

He stared me down, then walked away, standing back next to Carlee, still keeping his eyes on me.

"Well," Carlee clapped her hands together, "This calls for a celebration."

***
(Kat's POV)

After I had dropped Carlee and Jack back to Carlee's house, it was 4:39, which meant it was almost time for Zayn's interview.

Carlee "celebrated" by taking us all out for ice cream, her treat. She had told us that it was not only that I landed the job, but also because I had finally got a boyfriend.

Now, Zayn and I pulled up in front of a small restaurant called, The One and Only.

"This is it," he smiled.

"You're going to do great," I smiled back as he opened the car door.

He turned and looked at me as I was just watching him leave, "you coming?"

"Me?" I asked in conformation.

He smiled, "of course, who else?"

Zayn and I walked into the restaurant and gasped, it was really stunning. The restaurant looked small on the outside, but when you walk inside, it was huge. There were chandeliers hanging a couple of feet away from each other, the walls were painted gold along with portraits of some very beautiful paintings, the tables each had a different cut to them. It was honestly the most well decorated place I had ever seen.

"Oh man," Zayn said, "I didn't know this place was so high class."

I could tell he had gotten nervous, so I grabbed his hand and said, "don't worry, I'm here for you."

We walked towards the waiter and asked him where Zayn had to interview, and when we had found out, we walked towards the room and Zayn knocked on the door. A tall woman with jet black hair that was tied into a bun, who looked like she was in her late 30's answered the door. She looked awfully familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

She smiled when she saw us, "you must be Zayn Malik."

Zayn nodded, "yes ma'am."

Then the lady turned she looked at me, "and you are?"

"Katrina." She raised an eyebrow, as if she was expecting my last name, so I said it, "Desire."

"Ah," she put her hands together for emphasis, "Katrina Desire. As in, Mark Desire's daughter?"

I nodded, surprised at how she knows me.

"Well, I'll have you know that Cora, your about to be step mom, is my sister." She said, "or in other words, I am your about-to-be step aunt."

I smiled at her, offering my hand out to her, "nice to meet you-"

"Please, call me Caroline," she smiled, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Caroline."

No wonder she looked so familiar, she looked almost exactly like Cora. The same black hair, the same face structure, except, Cora was a bit thinner and had green eyes while Caroline had blue.

She invited us in the office, telling us to sit down on the chairs across from her. "So," Caroline said, "tell me a little about yourself, Zayn."

"What would you like to know?" He asked.

"Let's see," Caroline started, "what are your interests and hobbies? What do you like to do on your free time? What do you do for a living, all that sort of stuff?"

"Well," Zayn started, "I like to draw, sing, I play guitar and piano. For a living, I don't do much, since I just moved here, this will kind of moved here on my own and I was hoping to find a job that I would enjoy doing." I squeezed his hand tighter after he looked nervous.

"Okay," she said, "why would you like this job?"

"Like I said earlier, this is a job that I'd probably enjoy doing and I know that I won't let you down. I enjoy singing and I need some money so I can afford my flat so I figured that this would be an easy way of earning what I need."

After a while of the interview, Caroline asked Zayn to sing a bit of a song for her. So he sang, and he was amazing. Then she asked him more questions, rather cheerfully, I might add.

"Okay," Caroline smiled at him and got up, extending her hand for Zayn to shake. Both of us followed pursuit. "I like you, I like you a lot, you have got the job Mr. Malik." She shook his hand, and then mine.

"Yes!" Zayn said to me as he engulfed me into a tight embrace. I hugged him back, taking in his scent and smiled, he was really happy. He pressed his lips to my cheek as my heart fluttered inside my chest.

After we had pulled apart, he thanked Caroline and we started out the door a while later. Zayn had walked through the door but before I left, I turned to Caroline.

"Thank you," I said to her.

She smiled at me, "don't worry about it."

----------

Vote, comment, & leave feedback babes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
225K 6.7K 70
WARNING: Drug references, violence, abuse, and sexual content!!! * * "I was thinking last night, and I thought we could make like a box and put some...
4.5K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
696K 31.6K 67
USER SERIES 1 Micah Rex: He's handsome, dangerous, reckless. An addict. When he walks into a room, people notice. People are scared of him, people do...