Her Stolen Innocence (Teen Pr...

By JasmineDahlia

Evelyn Pearce has it all. The looks, the friends, the popularity, the personality. She never chose to be popu... More

Chapter 1 - Jerks
Chapter 2 - New Rims
Chapter 3 - Five Cheese, Five Pepperoni, Five Cokes
Chapter 4 - College Party
Chapter 5 - Blue Eyes
Chapter 6 - Gentleman
Chapter 7 - My 'Friend'
Chapter 8 - Ice Cream Challenge
Chapter 9 - Nightmares
Chapter 10 - Like A Zombie
Chapter 11 - Adventures
Chapter 12 - Not Alone
Chapter 13 - Keep Fighting
Chapter 15 - Children At Heart
Chapter 16 - Chinese Food
Chapter 17 - Let Me Check You Out
Chapter 18 - Positive
Chapter 19 - La La Land
Chapter 20 - Possibilities
Chapter 21 - Every Step Of The Way
Chapter 22 - Young Man
Chapter 23 - Naughty Children
Chapter 24 - Small Yellow Box
Chapter 25 - Magic Glow
Chapter 26 - Baby Names
Chapter 27 - Yellow
Chapter 28 - Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 29 - Movies And Kisses
Chapter 30 - Avalyn
Chapter 31 - Three
Chapter 32 - Small Bottle Like Thing
Chapter 33 - Beach House
Chapter 34 - Whole Again
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - It Will Be You

33.7K 713 85
By JasmineDahlia

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!!

I would so appreciate it if you comment, voted, and fanned! I'm working really hard on this story goys so come on! Thanks <3 (: *:

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Jacob~

 I was standing in the kitchen with an empty glass in my hand. I leaned against the counter, wondering exactly what I could do next. 

Tommy had texted me, asking if I could hang out with him and Jay at the hookah bar.

I declined the offer. I couldn’t deal with anyone right now. 

I started to feel regretful about declining his offer so quickly... Maybe I should take a smoke. Just one.

I went to the small closet in the hallway. If I wasn’t mistaken, there would be a pack of Marlboro cigarettes that my dad had left before leaving to Miami.

I looked around endlessly, growing immensely frustrated when I didn’t find it. I was so irritable. Just as I was about to give up, my hands touched a small carton like object. I took what I found out of the dark, crammed corner.

Perfect. Right beside it was a purple lighter.

I walked to my room and sat down on the bed before taking my shirt off and throwing it to the floor. I didn’t want any ashes to fall on it.

I took a cigarette and tossed the box against the wall. 

As soon as I lit up, I put it to my lips. 

The stupid toxic fumes were relaxing me as I exhaled them through my nose. Smoke ringlets roamed the atmosphere of my room.

Nothing a little air freshener can’t fix.

So I just sat the and smoked my cigarette like I had nothing better to do than screw up my lungs. 

Evelyn would be so furious if she knew what I was doing. She’d yell at me for hours about how I’d have an early death because of a stupid cigarette. 

I chuckled at the thought and then I let a single tear escaped my left eye. 

God, life was so fucked up.

I put out the cigarette into the cup of water that laid on the bedside table then rested on the bed.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang in my front pocket.

I groaned. This better be important...

My heart lightened at the text message:

Evelyn-

Are you home already? Just tell me you’re okay..

Me-

Yeah, don’t worry about me. I’m okay. Love you, Angel.

 Damn, I loved this girl.

 ***

~Evelyn~

 Jake and I were in health class where we sat side by side. We were waiting for the class to begin since the teacher wasn’t here yet.

“Look over there, Ev.” Jacob smirks and cocks his head into a distant direction. I looked to where he was motioning.

Tyler was walking into the class considerably late but that wasn’t what he meant.

Tyler was sporting a black eye with a broken lip. I held in a chuckle but Jacob let one burst. Knowing him, he probably did it to anger Tyler.

As the class acknowledged the beaten boy’s appearance they looked at Jake for a split second and he just winked at them. That’s when I couldn’t help but chuckle.

A few seconds after Tyler took a seat beside Jessica, they started to make out. Wow. Her love really is faithful if she’s kissing him after he got his ass beaten and the whole school talks about it. I never thought her capable of that.

Mr. Davidson walked into the classroom.

“Sorry for being late class... As if you cared.” The class chuckled at the truth he spoke.

He started to walk to the front of the class and then took a double take at Jessica and Tyler.

“Alright you two little horny things, I’d appreciate it if you stopped munching each other’s faces in my class.”

I started cracking up at what he said along with many other students. Jacob had to pat my back so I could breathe.

The ‘two little horny things’ sat with a look of haughty disdain as if they had accomplished something.

“Alright class, we’ve changed lessons and will be speaking about this topic for the following week. This is a lesson that many of you will have to learn and take seriously- especially Tyler and Jess- because it will actually help you out in life. It isn’t anything stupid that you won’t ever use again like algebra. I mean who the hell subtracts letters from numbers? Well, that’s besides the point. We are going to talk about safe, consensual, and protected sex. We don’t need anybody to score a baby bump at sixteen.”

Oh my God. Are you serious? We’re going to be learning about safe, consensual, and protected sex? I wanted to throw up right now. Couldn’t you have picked a better timing? 

Just stick in there Evelyn. You can do this. You’re strong enough. I told myself.

Jacob must have sensed my uneasiness since he took my hand and rested it on his lap.

“Okay, so sex used to be something very precious to people. Teenagers nowadays only think about sex, sex, sex, not love making. Years ago, sex was so powerful and sacred. A way to become one and make children from that love after the two people were bonded in holy matrimony. I am sure that some of you in this class will go home and have sex with your girlfriend or boyfriend today. Am I right?” He questioned.

The whole class stayed intrigued and silent. I had never seen so much focus in a classroom.

“I know I am. So here’s something I am forced to give out in this class.” Mr. Davidson threw condoms all around the place.

“Free condoms!”

“Fuck yeah!” shouted Tyler.

“This is for you, Beth!” 

Some guys in the room were shouting unintelligent things and a lot of the girls just laughed. Where was their self respect?

Jacob had caught one but threw it right back. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. His jaw was clenched tightly, showing his anger, but then he smiled subtly at me.

“Remember, sex-” That’s it! I can’t hear that anymore. I need to get of here.

I took my hand out of Jacob’s and started to walk away towards the door and out of the classroom. I was in the empty hallway. 

I could feel the tears run down my cheeks rapidly. The words out teacher had said were so true. I just would never had that opportunity! I would never be able to chose!

I spun my body around when I heard a door open and slam. Jacob rushed to me and enveloped me into his arms.

We stood there in the hallway, holding each other. i kept crying into his chest as he comforted me by running his fingers through my hair.

“Its okay, Angel. They’re all stupid. Don’t listen to all the crap that they say, they’re just ignorant.”

“I never had the chance, Jacob.” I whisper. I could feel my boyfriend’s body tighten underneath me. 

“You will, Evelyn. I promise you that one day you’ll love someone so much that you’ll give yourself to him forever. I don’t know if it will be me but I know that he will be the perfect guy for you. The one that deserves you. That will be your choice, your chance.”  He whispered back to me.

“I love you so much.” I told him and looked up at his face. His eyes seemed so pained. I stood on the tips of my toes and brought my lips to his.

I kissed him with all the strength I had in me, slipping my tongue into his mouth so that I could feel his warmth and savor his taste. He was so prefect yet real.

“It will be you, Jake. I feel it.” He kissed a stray tear that laid on my cheek. 

“I love you.” He kissed my lips softly and slowly. Our lips parted hesitantly. 

We would skip this period in his car and come back after it was finished. I wouldn’t go back to that class until this lesson was done. It would last for a week so I would probably drop to a C or a D but I didn’t care. I could improve easily since health was an easy subject for me. 

 ***

Jacob had dropped me off at my house after we hung out a bit at his place and I disappointed to find that my mother wasn’t there. She was probably working later than usual today.

To help my mother out a bit, I decided to cook some food for when she got back. 

Once the tilapia meal I had cooked was done, I grabbed a plate for myself. It was almost six so I might as well have dinner.

As I sat down on the counter and took a piece of the fish with my fork, I looked around. The sight of the dark hallway with open doors made me drop the fork onto the plate.

I slowly got on my feet and walked to the hallway. I turned the light on and closed every single door of the hallway with as much speed as I could muster then ran back to the counter seat with my heart in my throat. 

I had to close those doors and put the light on.

What if the man with the sapphire blue eyes came out of one of those doors in the dark? 

My imagination and fear didn’t mix well together.

Still scared, I kept eating the tilapia. I nearly jumped a foot in the air when i heard the front door open.

Shit! I forgot to lock it! I turn my head around so quickly that I could have sworn I’d have whiplash.

“Sweetie, its me.” My mother looked at me sympathetically.

“Oh. Hi, mom.” I felt such a relief that I laughed at my own reaction.

My mother went to the kitchen while I stayed seated and took some tilapia.

“Ugh! I hate getting home so late, it sucks.” I laughed at my mom’s teenage language.

“I’m still young, Ev. I can still talk all hip.” Hip? Wow. I resisted the urge to laugh again.

“Yeah, I know.”

She sat down and took a bite out of the fish.

“You cook so well, just like your father. I’ve always hated cooking.” She sighed.

“Thanks.”I giggled.

“So... Did you tell Jacob?” My mom asked hesitantly.

“Yup.”

“How did he react?” She asked me.

“He was... upset.” Was all I said. I knew that was quite understatement.

She nodded her head.

“But I feel better now that I told him.”

“Really? How come?” 

“I don’t have to hide anything from him, there are no more secrets. I hate lying to him and avoiding the topic. It drains too much from me. I can just be normal around him with no boundaries.” I smile and my mother returns it.

“I’m so happy you found a guy like him, honey. He isn’t just your boyfriend, he’s your best friend.”

“I know. I love him so much, mom.” I whisper to her to my mother.

__________________________________________________________________

Pic on the side is the nuisance known as Tyler. Lol. Haha! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 87 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
761 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
25.8K 286 30
Dariana has been through a lot, she was raped by her uncle, and not being able to have her parents with her makes it harder . Nobody knows about her...
282K 6.4K 45
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...