Always Loved (Elena x Gabe- S...

By ComentBlaster06

When Gabe gets hurt from saving Elena's life, Elena shares her gratitude by her sharing her true feelings and... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you :D
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
TAGS
Chapter 23
THANK YOU 2K
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
THANK YOU :)
Chapter 29
ON HOLD
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

3.2K 36 11
By ComentBlaster06

It all happened in a flash. I was visiting a local town with Gabe as my body guard, we were hugging children, singing to babies, shaking hands with adults, picking fresh fruits from the market, and dancing with street performers. "You are really good at dancing the salsa" I said laughing as Gabe and I danced. "I learned it from my madre"  He said laughing also. "We should probably get back to the palace before Grandpa scorns me for being out too late" I said. "Sure, Queen Elena" He said. He was right, I am 20 now and even though I was crowned princess at age 16, I knew I was ready to take over the kingdom now even though I lost some friends along the way and some loved ones. We were walking to the carriage, talking about the most expensive crowns until a man approached us. "Hope you like the town view, Princess Elena" He said kissing my hand. I chuckled, "It's lovely, maybe I'll come back soon and try to make a few changes around here" I said looking at the condition of the environment. Gabe was silent the whole time, looking at the man in a suspicious way. Abruptly Gabe yelled, "Put your hands in the air"! He yelled making everyone stare. The man chuckled, "I am no criminal"- He stopped talking because Gabe pulled out a gun. "Gabe, don't! He's innocent, he just want to talk to me"! I yelled trying to push Gabe back even though he was tall and muscular. "I know you have a gun in your pocket! Put it on the ground"! He yelled. The man did what he was told, he put the gun on the ground and went on his knees and arms trembling in the air. Gabe was slowly walking to him until he vastly picked up the gun and aimed it at me. I was ready to die, I closed my eyes and raised my hands in surrender until a few seconds passed and I opened them and saw Gabe on the floor and the man who shot him, gone. I screamed, "Oh my gosh! Someone help"! I yelled laying at Gabe's side holding his head. Everyone stared and started to panic and ran away; no one helped me, I was full of anger and hatred for the man and for the townspeople, the people I try to protect and they wouldn't protect me. I put Gabe in the carriage even though he was very heavy and took control of the reins. "Hyah"! I yelled and we were on the way to the palace to see the medical staff in the palace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 30 22
This is an Elena of Avalor fanfiction. Esteban-centric. Takes place after the end of the series, but has flashbacks. My first story ever. Would love...
466 2 26
What happens when you fall in love with someone who is about to die? Not to mention the fact that you are about to die as well. Will they overcome th...
7.8K 301 26
This story focuses on how a busy woman with a super busy life can have a change of heart due to a man he just met but never had a chance to get to kn...
7.1K 141 15
''Do you think he'll notice that you're missing , no one will save you little girl '' he said this and i started crying This story take place after...