Chapter 31

HEY, GUYS I HOPE YA'LL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY :3 ENJOY *This chapter contains a bad word and violent themes, read at your own risk*

I took small steps toward Esteban, but the more I did, the more he would move Sofia near the window. I scoffed, "You wouldn't dare, Mama's boy" I said. He smirked and then in a matter seconds I heard Sofia's loud scream as she fell out the window. "I don't play truth or dare games, cousin" He said. I screeched and tried to run towards the window, but the floor blazed even more. "Don't use powers that you can't control, Elena, no wonder why you never went to Sorceress school" He said. I inhaled, "Well, maybe this blast will send you back to Sorcerer school" I said. The more I tried to act like I could use these powers, the more stupid things came out of my mouth. "Too late"! He said.  He used his nature vigor to blow me to the floor. "Y-You can do this Elena" I muttered to myself, holding onto a desk as the wind was powerful. I shakily stood up and then attempted to walk on my two feet. The blaze became even bigger and I knew I had to do one thing. I purposely smashed into a mirror from the wall and then took a sharp glass that had just fell on the ground. I inhaled and then vastly stabbed myself in the stomach so I couldn't feel the pain as much. I dropped the glass and in a matter of seconds, everything became silent, I knew this would work. "I didn't think it was going to be this easy to kill you since you just stabbed yourself" Esteban said approaching me with sword in hand. I couldn't stand up, rather I stayed in a upright sitting position and backed up as he came closer. "I-I'll get you, Esteban" I said in a raspy voice. The pain from stabbing myself with the glass was unbearable. I grabbed a glass close to me and then held it up as my hand shook. Esteban swung the sword directly at me but he missed as it only cut some strands of my hair. "Y-You're crazy" I said crawling as fast as I could to another corner of the room. "Why do you want to hurt me so bad"? I asked. He chuckled, "Because.. This is what Shuriki wants. My father, your uncle, was suppose to become king before yours, but... it's all your dad's fault"! Esteban explained not giving much detail. He swung at me again, but he hit the window and the glass shattered on the floor. "Your father is known as one of the greatest rulers of Spain.. and what is my family"? He yelled. Esteban dropped the sword and then grabbed my throat and raised me. He then threw me across the room without being hesitant. "My mom is the queen of Spain! Not you.. or your disgusting family"! He said. I struggled to sit back up again, as I couldn't feel my legs since there was so much fear in me. "The reason why...Shuriki didn't become queen was because of you, Esteban... She was pregnant with you" I said truthfully. Esteban became quiet but then his face turned angry. "I'm the greatest thing that happened"! He said. "No.. people like you are know as bastards" I said yelling back. Esteban became quiet again, but this time he dropped his sword. I saw tears in his eyes, I wanted to comfort him, but I couldn't. I couldn't trust my cousin, a cousin who I've known for so long. I heavily coughed and pressed down the area where I stabbed myself with a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding. My vision started to become blurry, as my head started fall back. I then heard the door slam open and I could hear Gabe's scream across the room. "Don't hurt him" I muttered to myself, rather I wanted to say it to Gabe. My heart started to beat slower and my eyes were becoming heavy. It felt like I was dying, slowly, but I knew I wasn't going to die. The last thing I remembered was being in Gabe's arms as he carried me to my room.