Chapter 12

I ran up the stairs and then followed Hans into my room. I slammed the door shut behind me, "Are you crazy"? I exclaimed while whispering. "Nope" He said sitting on one of the chairs. "I don't know what you want. I don't care. So, leave" I said straightforwardly. He smirked, "You think I'm here for the money. I'm back for you" He said approaching me. "I know what you did to Princess Anna of Arendelle" I said. "It gives you a lot of courage to show your face here. You're a free criminal, but you will never be free of your reputation" I said. That's when the unexpected happen, he ran up to me and kissed me. I tried to push him off because he had bad breath, joking, it's because I didn't like him anymore. The prince that I married a year ago, this was him, same old jerk who left me on my wedding day since he confessed to me that he was a criminal. Someone opened the door and then I looked up and it was Gabe. "G-Gabe, it's not what it looks like" I said crying. He grabbed me by my wrist, "Stay behind me" He said. I thought he was going to yell at me and call me names, but that's not what he did. He then ran up to Prince Hans and punched him hard on the face.  I put my hands to my mouth in shock, "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. Instead of pushing Gabe back, I cheered that Hans got punched. "Okay. That's enough" I said trying to push Gabe back. I closed the door and then ran up to Gabe to hug him. "I saved your life, once. You saved my life, twice" I said. "Always" He said. He then reached out his pinky finger, "Promise"? He asked. I chuckled, "Promise" I said locking my pinky into his. He then leaned into my face and then kissed me and I kissed back. We both pulled away and smiled awkwardly at each other. "So, what are you going to do with him"? He asked turning around. "Yes, I will definitely drag his body into a river and then hide him from the Knights" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, "That's what I always liked about you, you are funny, smart, and confident" He said. "You know, I forgot to say that you looked beautiful, today" He said. I chuckled, "Thanks. Prince Charming" I said. He left the room and then I turned around to Hans, who was still on the floor. "You can get up now" I said annoyed. He then smiled and then got up, "Man, it was hard to stay like through you two's love fest" He said fixing his jaw. I rolled my eyes, "Leave, and never come back" I said. He smirked, "I'll leave. Also, just a message from your cousin Esteban, he's coming out soon. He'll get you" He said. I gasped, "Y-You don't know what you're talking about. That punch must have knocked you out conscious" I said. "You do remember that Esteban and I are best friends" He said. He then waved bye to me and then left the room. That's when I could breath out because I was holding a lot of air in. "Breathe" I told myself. I then fixed my posture and then fixed my crown. I was about to leave my room until I saw Isabel run into the room and cry. I got on my knees, "Isabel, what's wrong"? I asked concerned. She tried to calm down, "P-P-Prince James" She said wiping her tears. "What, what happened"? I asked. "H-He left. He said he wasn't going to help me" She said. I chuckled because I knew she was lying until I saw her face that was filled with despair and anger. "People have been pissing me off today. I won't let someone else piss someone else off" I said. Isabel grabbed my wrist, "Don't. I'm not letting something so stupid make two families at war" She said. I really wanted to "talk" to Prince James, but Isabel wouldn't let me. "I-It's okay, Elena. I'm going to do it by myself" Isabel said. I hugged her tightly and wouldn't let go. "I promise to help you along the way" I said. After the whole fiasco, everyone downstairs started to leave. "What happened? You disappeared for almost the whole time"Grandma said. "N-Nothing. I was just catching up on some things" I said. She chuckled, "In your room"? She asked. I smiled, "In my room" I said. I helped some of the servants clean up the buffet tables until someone threw food on my dress. "Who did that"? I asked. "I did"! Isabel said. I laughed and then a food fight broke out. Grandma and Grandpa were pretty furious with us because we had more to clean. Today was one of the best days of my life. 

AWESOME SAUCE! :D Hope you guys loved this chapter! Man, hopefully people will get punched more (you know who you are):

Esteban

Hans

James

:3 Because everyone is giving shoutouts to everyone! SHOUTOUT TO THE ELENA X GABE SQUAD:

StormAwakening

Ash91701

letsailingbegin

stf1834

So, many more people! <3