The Seven Wonders | BTS

By CrazyGirrrrl

"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders." **** » WINNER o... More

Intro + The Gems
1. Begin
2. Ignis
3. Guardian
4. First Love
5. Unlock
7. Awake
8. Choices
9. Betrayal
10. Water
11. Blood Tarts
12. Confession
I've had enough
13. Return
14. Lie
15. Stigma
THANK YOU
16. Thunder
17. Reunion
18. Trust?
19. Reflection
20. Earth
21. Devotion
22. Tenderness
23. Mama
24. Air
25. Seven Wonders
FAN ART GALLERY
26. Doubt
27. Small Talk
28. Hatred
29. Confrontation
30. Teamwork
31. Pyramids
NOTE + ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Vrede
WE NEED YOUR HELP
33. Lucht
34. Reassurance
35. Acceptance
36. Aarde
37. Comfort
38. Rebellion
FICTION AWARDS?!
39. Assistance
40. Promises
41. Responsibility
42. Bliksem
43. Persuasion
44. Coincidence
45. Illusions
46. Clarity
47. Solitude
48. Coping
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: ONE SHOTS
I MADE IT?!
49. Tranen
50. Secrets
51. Trust
52. Regrets
53. Riptide
54. Reminiscing
55. Vlam
56. Uncertainty
57. Loneliness
58. Unity
59. Move
60. Remembrance
61. Contact
62. Hemel
63. Unconditional
64. Crybaby
65. Reclaiming
66. Strategy
67. Broken
68. Reassemble
69. Evaluation
70. Home
71. Hel
72. Remorse
#T7W1MReadsParty
73. Persistence
74. Game
75. Bond
76. Path
77. Feelings
78. Truth
79. Past
80. Calm
81. Team
82. Dread
83. Twilight
84. Desperation
85. Lesson
86. Free
87. Unsure
88. Worry
89. Realization
90. Warning
91. Rescue
92. Fear
93. Leap
94. Battle
95. Cavalry
96. Revival
97. Reckoning
98. Finale Part 1
99. Finale Part 2
COMING SOON?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
PATREON
JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR
THE GAME IS OUT!
DISCORD SERVER

6. Fire

79.6K 4.4K 9.3K
By CrazyGirrrrl

Yoongi was himself but at the same time, he wasn't.

It was like something had taken over his body, and now there were two sides of him competing in his head, as more flames shot out of his fingertips, burning the monster and making it scream.

One side of Yoongi, the cowardly one, the victim, was screaming in fear. Why aren't you hurting? Why is there a monster? Why do you have powers? Because of the gem? Why, why, why. There were always a lot of questions, yet they remained unanswered.

The other side of Yoongi, the one which had awakened together with his powers, was a whole different story. It was telling him to fight. Don't let t beat you, show it who's boss, you will no longer be the victim. Each word dug into him and fueled the flame of anger in his heart.

Yoongi knew who was right.

For a moment, Yoongi just stared at his flame-coated hands as the monster continued to scream. The fire danced around his fingers but he couldn't feel any pain. This was amusing to him but at the same time, it scared him.

Yoongi could feel it. There was a burning power surging through his body and he had a feeling that it was coming from his gem. It was now glowing bright red and there was a letter carved onto it. He didn't need any translation to find out what it meant. Fire.

There was a shine at the corner of Yoongi's eyes, so he turned around and saw a shattered glass window next to him. There was just enough glass for him to see his reflection. He saw his own eyes, glowing bright orange like the sunset, and stared.

What had he become?

Thanks to Yoongi's newfound instincts, he saw the tentacle before it lashed out at him. He jumped over the tentacle as it hit the ground and landed on top of it.

"Woah, didn't know I could do that," Yoongi mumbled to himself as he sat on the tentacle, surprised by his own actions because he wasn't an athletic person.

Yoongi snapped back to reality when yet another tentacle swung towards him. He slid across the ground as he grabbed the tentacle, as it burned under his hot fingers.

As Yoongi crashed into a pile of garbage cans, he heard a voice from above.

"Yoongi!"

He saw you peeking through the window a floor above him, your now long silver hair loose and flowing in the wind.

"It's about time you came, silver head!," Yoongi snapped as he shot fireballs, aiming for the monster's eyes. However, it was moving too much, and he missed.

You stared at Yoongi as he ran around and shot out flames with expertise. His bright orange eyes caught your attention and you noticed that his gem was now activated, glowing bright.

"The name's Sky...," You trailed off, feeling like a proud mother, and watched Yoongi battle the monster with his flames. "Huh, he didn't even need my help to activate it."

"You helped him, Sky, one way or another," You jumped when K suddenly spoke, since she was quiet for so long.

"Where the hell were you?!," You shouted, rubbing your head since you hit the wall out of shock.

"Sorry, I was busy and I still am. I'll tell you how to defeat this monster," K said in a rush, as if she really was busy.

"Why the fuck are you---"

"Get rid of its sight, that will help you both out," K ignored your outburst. "Then, take out its heart. Since it has a human form, that will kill it."

Meanwhile, Yoongi was dodging the tentacles while shooting fireballs at the same time. He was trying to figure out how to kill the monster, since he had learned it could regenerate its own wounds the hard way.

Yoongi had already thought of making a fire tornado to burn the monster's ass but there were too many civilians around. So, instead, he made sure that monster wouldn't hurt anybody else.

As Yoongi ran around, he saw you still staring down at you, an idea suddenly popping up in his head.

"Hey, Cloud!," Yoongi shouted while jumping over a tentacle. "Help me out here!"

"It's Sky!," You hissed, then ducked when a fireball was suddenly thrown at you. "Yoongi, you little piece of---"

"Listen, I want you to take the people as far away from the monster as you can," Yoongi's back was against the wall, thick flames coming out of his palms and burning the tentacles to a crisp. However, they were just regenerating. so it was no use it.

Yoongi had changed, not only because he unlocked his ability to control flames. He was different, now he was... expressing himself more.

"...Blind it and take out its heart," You said while jumping from the window and landing next to Yoongi. "It will kill it."

Yoongi just stared as you ran off and led the people away. He was wondering who you really were and what significance you had with all these events. He took a glance at his gem, then at the flames of his hands.

Could it be, that he wasn't human?

Yoongi winced when he felt a sharp pain, then his eyes widened when he saw a tentacle piercing through his arm. With a shriek of pain, he pulled it out before dodging a tentacle that was aimed towards his head.

"Shit," Yoongi cursed as he clutched onto his bleeding arm. He was sure that he had at least fractured a bone.

Now Yoongi really was trapped, since he was leaning on the wall with a possibly broken arm. The monster growled as more tentacles started growing out of its back.

Yoongi clicked his tongues before raising his hand, a wall of fire erupting from the ground. He wasn't sure if it was enough to defend himself but it was the only thing he could do at the moment.

Yoongi smirked when he heard the monster scream but his smile faded when the tentacles broke through the flames.

Knowing that he had no other choice, Yoongi shot out flames from his palm, like a flamethrower. He was already starting to tire out, especially because of his injury, so his flames were much weaker.

The monster used its wings to get rid of the flames before stepping towards Yoongi. The latter closed his eyes, expecting to feel pain and death.

Nothing came.

When Yoongi opened his eyes, a hooded man was standing in front of him. From his view, he could see the man's black nails and the purple mist coating his hands. There was a purple forcefield surrounding them and the monster roared while its tentacles failed to pierce through.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he noticed the man's ring, which had a gem that looked exactly like his, except it was purple. He shivered at the aura he picked up from the stranger's gem. He could feel its overwhelming power, it made him... scared.

"You don't trust Sky, do you?," The man said without turning around, his rough yet husky voice taking Yoongi by surprise. "Well, you should. She was right about this thing's weakness, you know. It seems pretty hard to take in right now but you should know that Sky is the only person you can trust."

Purple mist solified around the monster's leg. A loud snap made Yoongi flinch, then the monster fell on the ground with a broken leg.

"...If you're wondering who I am," He said after considering Yoongi's silence. "I'm just like you but different."

"Wha---"

"You bear the gem of fire, don't you? Well, there's much more to it than shooting out flames from your hands. Concentrate and you'll see what I mean."

The man -- the bearer of the gem of darkness -- raised his hand in a fist like motion, making purple mist solidy around the monster's neck and raising it in the air. The monster screamed again, then blood flowed down of its eye sockets. Yoongi just stared in both fear and disbelief.

"I've blinded it. I'll leave the killing to you," He waved his hand, making the forcefield fade. The two bearers just stared at each other, one with an expression of utter confusion and the other staring back in expectation.

"Wh-Who are you?," Yoongi stuttered. His tough boy image was long gone and it was the first time that he's ever expressed fear after running away from home, which surprised him greatly.

"...I told you, Yoongi," The man turned around, his purple orbs locking onto Yoongi's orange ones. He smirked, revealing the tips of his fangs. "I'm just like you, a bearer, but different. Also, don't tell Sky that I paid you a visit."

The man waved his hand, surrounding himself in purple mist, then he disappeared, leaving Yoongi alone with the blind monster.

A billion questions piled up in Yoongi's head. Who was that? Why does he know Sky? What was a bearer? Why does he have powers too? All the confusion made his head spin and it didn't help that his arm was still bleeding profusely.

Still, the man's words stuck to him. He stared at the gem, wondering if there really was more power that was yet to be discovered.

Yoongi's attention was drawn to the monster, when it started flailing around, sending debris flying everywhere. It was panicking because of its loss of sight and now it was heading towards the city, the civilians.

"Sky! Watch out!"

Your eyes widened when the blind monster flailed its tentacles around. It was squeezing out of the alley, its voice shrill with pain. The buildings around it were hit, so there was debris everywhere.

Currently, you were carrying a child, who was separated from his family during the chaos. He was crying in your arms, both because of the monster and his missing parents.

You were barely able to dodge the boulder that rolled towards you. You screamed at the other people to run while the child continued to cry.

"Yoongi!," You screamed as you saw a flaming figure in the air, before it landed on the monster's head.

"Get out of here, Cloud!," Yoongi shouted, his eyes even brighter, and the nails of his hands now claws. There were scales on his hands and face, like a dragon's, and his flames were so hot that they were turning blue. He was growling, fangs just poking out of his lips. You froze for a bit, shocked by how he transformed so quickly. "Now!"

"How many times do I have to tell you---"

"Go!," Yoongi's tone made you flinch but you ran anyway, the child still in your arms. You wished that you could help him, but you were just a guardian. A human, with no powers.

Well, that was what you thought anyway.

Meanwhile, Yoongi had taken the man's advice and discovered that most of his powers came from his anger. So, even though it hurt, he dug deep through his memory and thought of the moment in his life that angered him the most.

It was no surprise that it was related to his mother.

A loud smash rang through the room as Yoongi's mother destroyed his recording materials. Yoongi could only cry as his step-father held him back, forcing him to watch all his hard work, his songs, literally shatter before his eyes.

"Stop!"

Yoongi kept screaming that his mother seemed deaf. When she was done, she took the discs from his shelf and started shattering them with a bat. Each swing felt like a stab in Yoongi's heart. All of his hard work was... gone.

"I said stop, you bitch!"

Yoongi was slapped across the face by his step-father and he crashed to the ground, breaking his guitar in the process. Tears were flowing down his face as he held his swollen cheek.

"Why? Why do you hate music so much?!"

"Music? I don't hate music, not at all. I hate the happiness that you express every time you're on that composing shit. It's time to put an end to it."

"...I deserve to be happy, you bi---"

Yoongi was cut off by another slap from his step-father.

"You don't."

"I do," Yoongi gritted his teeth, as he slid down the monster's back. He placed his hand on its back, listening to where the heart was located. "I deserve to be happy and nobody can tell me that I don't."

Yoongi dug his nails into the monster's back, his flames making its skin boil. It flailed even more and he could only hope that you were able to get the people away safely.

"I'll show you that I have the right to live a happy life," Yoongi wasn't really talking to anybody but his anger had taken over and now he had the urge to kill the monster in front of him. To him, the monster was his fear, his cowardness, his will to resist the treatment he got from his family. He had to get rid of it.

"I'll show you!"

The monster's scream ripped through the air as Yoongi's hand pierced through its chest. He wriggled his fingers around the muscular organ before pulling it out of its body.

As the monster's limp body fell on the ground, Yoongi sat on its back, its heart still in his hand, burning because of the flames. He was breathing deeply, blood all over his arm and face, while his eyes slowly faded back to their original brown color.

As soon as Yoongi came back to his senses, he crushed the heart in his hands before wiping the blood on his shirt. He walked towards you, who was standing in front of a group of scared civilians.

After you assured the civilians that they were safe, you walked towards the bloody Yoongi. He looked a bit dazed because of what just happened and you honestly were expecting that kind of reaction from him.

"They look at us like we're freaks," Yoongi said monotonously and you looked around and saw that everyone really was staring at the two of you in fear. "Even after we saved their asses."

"We aren't normal, Yoongi," You sighed, remembering what you went through in the orphanage, as you pulled him towards you and walked away from the crowd. "We just have to get used to it."

"Please tell me," Yoongi whispered, his eyes dull, exactly the opposite of the burning expression he had while killing the monster.

"Tell you what?"

"Everything."

-

Meamwhile, the man who beared the gem of darkness was sitting on a rooftop. He had witnessed everything and was smirking, since everything had gone according to plan. Since he was in a good mood, he swung his legs at the rooftop and whistled, while playing with the purple mist that was dancing around his fingers.

Honestly, he was amused by how both you and Yoongi were clueless about everything but at the same time, he was impressed by how the two of you handled the situation. Especially when Yoongi went berserk and literally pulled out the monster's heart, he was struck with awe.

As he continued to whistle a tune he picked up from a radio the other day, he heard the fluttering of wings behind him. This made him frown, instantly shattering his good mood, since he knew who exactly it was.

"Leave me alone," He said with gritted teeth while tugging onto his hood.

"Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you or anything," The man who had just arrived folded his wings, tucking them underneath his shirt. He had metallic blonde hair with brown highlights, perfectly complimenting his baby blue eyes. Resting on his chest was a white pendant, the light gem, glowing like the rays of the sun.

"What are you doing here?," The hooded man eyed the angel, who had sat next to him and was now also dangling his legs at the edge of the roof.

"I just wanted to visit my old friend," The blonde man said with a smile, while the other scoffed at his words.

"We are not friends, angel," He growled, his eyes turning purple, and bared his fangs.

The angel stared back with a blank expression, while the other returned a burning glare. He sighed, disappointed that his...friend was still mad about that incident. He couldn't blame him though, who wouldn't get mad?

"You told me that you were against the reunion of the seven wonders, right?," When the angel saw his friend playing with purple mist, he summoned a ball of light and bounced it back and forth from one hand to another.

"I did...," He trailed off, not really sure about the words he spoke before.

"Why did you help Yoongi then?," The angel enlarged the ball of light and set it on his palm. He stared at it, the brightness giving him comfort. "Doesn't that mean that you're on their side?"

"Your logic is stupid. Just because I helped them, doesn't mean that I'm their ally," He rolled his eyes and spread his palm, the mist turning into an image of a dancing lady. The angel raised his eyebrow at this action. "I'm on nobody's side, I've told you before. If Sky or even one of the wonders die, my plan won't work out."

There was a loud crackle, which made him flinch out of shock. The ball of light in the angels hands had exploded into sparks and now he was giving the other a burning glare.

The angel stood up spread his wings, his feet dangerously close to the edge of the roof. "I hope one day, you'll realize what the consequences of your actions are. Your plan... it's just wrong."

"I hope one day, you'll realize how wrong you are and you'll regret not joining me in my genius plan," He said arrogantly, the purple mist fading into vapor.

The angel glanced behind him, through the feathers of his wings, and gave his friend a look of anger and sincerity. He sighed before looking up, the gem on his chest glowing as he did.

"Doe voorzichtig."

As the angel jumped and flew away, the other sighed and stared at his ring, which was glowing because of the presence of another gem.

"You too."

-

A/N - wOOT WOOT

sooooo I know that I said I'll be updating alternately but I'm way too excited for T7W lol so I'll be updating this more often... although college starts in a few days so expect slower updates ;-;

So You/Sky has/have officially found ONE wonder! Six to go lol

Who do you huns think are the bearers of the light gem and gem of darkness??? Clue: it's my favorite ship ;)

Anyways, if you huns liked this chapter, please vote, comment and a follow would be loved! Thanks for the love and support! <3 Please anticipate Chapter 7~

P.S. Sorry for the sloppy update I'm not home rn (can't add images) ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
560 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...