How it happened.

By Nickymb

She was trying to get away. He was searching for something he didn’t even know he wanted. Together, they real... More

How it happened.
How it started
How we meet
How a girl starts a new school.
How to cross a bad boy
How to Change Something .
How to start off a Bad date.
How to tease a Bad Boy.
How a good time goes to hell.
How to end up in jail.
How a person becomes what they are.
How a Bad Boy apologizes
How Gianna broke a nail.
How A Bad Boy steals a part of your heart. ( part one )
How a Bad Boy steals a part of your heart ( Part two )
How you find a lost mother.
How a can of coke Fixes everything.
How you put your heart in someones hands.
How to wake up Next to Tucker.
How things are.
How everything starts to fall into place.
How to get caught.
How a person discovers a secret.
How a Bad Boy goes all out.
How you invade a Hospital.
How you say ' I love you '
How a Fight goes down.
* A side note. *
How things come to an end.
How you break a heat. ( last chapter )

How It Is

35.3K 831 43
By Nickymb

 This my friends is edited! Which I am pretty happy about!

Anyways, this is it!

~ Enjoy ! (:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The moment I walk into my first period, everyone turns to look at me, even the teacher.

I try to stand with confidence. I did not want people seeing my nerves, so I twine my fingers together, hoping they won’t shake.   

“You must be Brooke." A short, blonde woman says from her place on the front of the classroom. Her voice is small yet loud and the whole class seems to hang onto her her every word. 

She has glasses that have those strings attached to them, so they can dangle from your neck and her blonde hair was up in ringlets. 

She was like a Hallmark card from hell. 

  “That would be me” I say, trying to make my voice sound whole. I hear someone start laughing at the back, I turn and I see a head full of nothing but short blond hair. Her friend next to her rolls her eyes and they both turn to look at me with mild interest. 

     They were the girls from the shop.

  “Gianna, is something funny?” The teacher asks, turning to look at her. Gianna just smiles, her head coming down and resting on her open palm.

“It’s nothing Mrs. Hope. I was just thinking about something that happened last night.” She looks at me as she says it, and my hands tighten. 

If I was back at River Dale, I would have outed her right there. I would have called her out and ask the bitch was her problem was. I didn't take kindly to being bullied. 

 I try to count to ten in my head, something my father told me to do whenever I felt like I was getting to angry. And right now I was down right pissed.  

The teacher turns back to me. “Well, welcome to English 3, Brooke. I’m Mrs. Hope and I’ll be your teacher.”  She smiles and I give her a small smile back. 

“Now, class…”

She turns back to the board and I let out my breath, glad she was not one of those teachers who wanted me to tell the class who I was and where I’m from.  

I see a seat in the second row and I hurry up and take it. I look at the clock as Mrs. Hope goes into a lesson about the book Macbeth.  

I sometimes wonder what would happen if my mother was here with me.  She left us when I was little, so I didn’t know much about her, but I knew when she was there, she was always there for me.

I remember how she used to push my hair back from my face when I was sick and how every morning she would wake me up by singing a song.

She used to tell me these stories about mermaids and sea glass and she would always have a smile on her face.  She always told me I could do anything I put my mind too, and everytime she said it, I believed it. 

When she left, I was lost.

She wasn’t there when I needed her the most.

 I had no one to talk to when I went through all my awkward teenage years and I had no one there to understand how I felt. 

My father tried. He would try his hardest to understand what was going on, but he and I both know it was a lost cause. 

He knew he wasn't my mom. 

Every time I told him about how I missed my mother, or whenever I asked why she left, he always got this look about him. 

His eyes would glaze over and he would always try to avoid the subject by offering to take me somewhere. So, I simply just stopped asking. 

Around the time I hit fourteen tough,  I simply just stopped caring.

 My friends, the ones I had back then, didn’t agree with the things I was doing and the path I was heading down, so they and I drifted apart. It was for the better, even though I hated to admit it. I was on a path of self destruction and nothing was going to help me. 

I spent most of my time in my room, drinking out of a liquor bottle till I felt numb and  whatever I was feeling would just evaporate. I would sit in that room for hours and try to get the memory of my fucked up past out of my mind. 

My father tried to be strict, but I basically just gave him the finger. He stopped trying to control me, and started to just tell me to be good and to be careful. I think when he stopped hanging around and asking question, I grew more and more disparate to ease the numb. 

If my father didn't care, and my mother didn't care, why would I care?

I start to blink and I close my eyes, another headache coming my way. I want to be mad at my father. I want to scream and tell him this is all his fault, but really, I’m the one to blame.

I was the one who thought I was missing something in my life and I’m the one who told life to shove it. I was the one who gave up on him. Not the other way around. 

The only reason I was sitting in this shit hole of a school was because I wanted to be a problem to everyone.  

That was all I was ever going to be in life, a damn problem. If being here doesn’t prove that, then I don’t know would.

My life was half way to hell.

The bell rings and I’m so startled I end up jumping. A few people smirk at me and I just pick up my bag and head out the door. 

I don't bother looking back. 

 I look down at my hand and try to find my next class. When Sky and I were walking down the hallway, she stopped and grabbed my hand, writing down my whole schedule on it with ink.

She told me we had about three classes together and if I wanted her to, she would meet me after every and any class.

 I wasn’t use to someone always being there and someone being nice, so I just told her that it was fine. That I could find my way on my own. 

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to Sky who holding her books against her chest.

Her face is covered in white make-up and I notice that her nails are covered in chipped black paint.  

I have to admit, I never actually talked to someone like Sky. She seems like someone who you would avoid because of the way she looks.

Which is so damn stupid.

 She smiles and nods her head toward my hand.    

“Ready for science? Trust me, it royally sucks!” I laugh and I follow her to Biology. Maybe, just maybe, this school wasn’t going to be so bad. 

                                       *~*~*~*~*~

       The first day of school wasn’t as bad as I thought.

All my teachers were somewhat nice and I even had the bald teacher from this morning. He was a lot nicer in class than he was in the office, I even saw him smile a few times.   

Every time they called out attendance or when I walked into a class, I would listen and look for one person.

Tucker. 

 I heard his name in three of my classes, but he never showed up. I’m guessing it had to do something with what he did earlier.   

I knew it was stupid to look out for him. Hell, it was stupid that I was even thinking about him. But, I had to admit, the guy kind of fasinated me. 

I’m walking to the car area were my Aunt said she would pick me up, when I see a shadow fall over me. I stop and standing in front of me was the man of the hour. 

“New girl, how was the first day in hell?” I squint up at him, the sun getting in my eyes. He has a leather jacket over his grey shirt and his book bag is hanging out of one hand.  

He’s smiling his of course sarcastic smile and I look into his eyes, which I think are green, and smile right back. 

  “What did you do to deserve a whole day of not showing up to class?”

Before he can answer me, I move past him and start to walk away. I hear footsteps behind me and I smile to myself. 

That was exactly what I wanted.  

Not even he can resist a challenge.  

 “Well, it’s a funny story. Apparently teachers don’t like it when you put their cars in the building.” I stop walking and turn around to stare at him disbelievingly.  

“You actually put the car in the school?”

The school was not as big as it seems, and the car would have to be small to fit into the commons, which was a circular area were everyone hung out in the morning and in between class. 

Tucker laughs like I told a joke. “I said building not school. You wonder why everyone was mumbling about not being able to go to practice after school? Or how no one was allowed in the gym?”

 No, I didn’t. Maybe because the fact I just started here,and I had no clue how anything worked yet. Though , I swore I remember a cheerleader being pissed about something. 

“Well, let’s just say, Mr. Parker didn’t find it very enlightening that his car was covered in toilet paper, sitting in the gym.”

I had to admit, it was a pretty good joke. I mean, to actually get the car into the gym, and cover it in toilet paper, all in the same night, without getting caught, was pretty clever.  

“Wait,” I said, thinking. “How did you get the car here?” I’m pretty sure the car was at Mr. Parker’s house before it went to the gym and I’m pretty sure Tucker didn’t have the keys to his or anyone’s else’s vehicles.

And that was when he really broke into a smile. “I hot-wired it, Of course.” I shake my head and start to walk again.  

“So, how much trouble are you in?”

I’m sure at River Dale if someone did that to one of the staff member’s car, they would get kicked out the instant they found it. Tucker shrugs like it’s no big deal.

“They couldn’t prove it was me. I spent half the day in the office, pleading the Fifth.” 

“Then… Where were you the other half?” I look at him and he flicks my nose playfully. I stop, a little confused at the sudden contact.

“Why? Miss me new girl?”  He says, his voice like honey.

I laugh like it was the funniest thing he ever said. “Hardly,” I comment as I look around for my Aunts white Honda Civic. “Just wondering why you didn’t bless us with your presence.”

 I literally hear him smirk. I’m about to say something else when I hear a honk and someone shout his name over the parking lot.  

“Tucker!” the blonde girl is sitting in a red Mustang with the hood down. She’s standing up in the back, waving for Tucker.

“My ride awaits me.” He says suddenly and starts to make his way to the car. I watch him go and half way to the car, he turns around starts to walk backwards, his eyes now soley on me. 

“See you tomorrow, New girl” He winks, turns around, and slides into the car. The blonde girl glares at me over her shoulder and then smiles as Tucker jumps into the car.

She makes a point to look at me, right when she crashes her lips to Tuckers. Tucker seems surprised, but he was more than happy to oblige. 

I quickly avert my eyes, my cheeks blazing hot.  Of course Tucker would have a girlfriend and, who better than the prissy blonde.   

“Oh, Brooke! Over here! Woohoo!” I look up to see my Aunt with her head hanging out of her car, waving at me.

 I take a deep breath and head to her car, making quick, fast steps.  I shut the door a little too hard and my Aunt seems a little taken back.

 “What is wrong?” I turn in my seat to tell her it’s nothing, when I stop short. 

“What are you wearing?” I ask while I look her up and down. My aunt smiles and straightens in her seat, hands on the wheel.  

“Did you know the less clothes you wear, the more you connect with your inner beauty? If you show the world you are in love with your body as much as you are in love with what is on the inside, then no one can bring you down. Since it is your first day, I thought you could use a little luck. Maybe my energy can vibrate off me and expand to you. "

Right.  

I give her a funny look and look again at what she has on.

Or what lack of clothes she has on. 

Her feet are bare and she has this white scarf wrapped tightly around his upper hips. She is showing more leg than I would have on a good day and the scarf thing clings to her body like water.

She has the same scarf material wrapped around her boobs, making them pop up and almost come to her chin. 

Her curly hair is up in a clip and she has hoops and earrings in almost every inch of her ear.

 Did I mention the fact that I think my Aunt was a little on the loopy side?

 She starts to drive out of the school and I roll my window down, letting the wind blow my hair. I needed the distraction so I wouldn't stare at her clothes the whole ride home. 

 “I got you some clothes at this cute boutique while you were in school.” With her eyes still on the road, she takes on hand off the wheel and reaches into the back seat.

She pulls out a big tan bag and puts it in my lap, going back to two hands on the wheel.

I hesitate a little as I look at it. I wasn't use to people buying me things for no reason. My father wasn't much of a spender you could say.

 “Go on. Open it.”

I slowly open the bag, scared of what I might find. The first thing I find is a cute white summer dress. It has no straps and looks like it will come a little above my knees. 

“Wow.” I say in wonder as I look and feel the softness of the dress. My Aunt seems to beam in her seat.

“I know, I thought the same thing. Plus, it’s not black.” She says black like she is talking about digesting a frog and I can’t help but laugh. 

“True, but I will always love black.” I say as I lay the dress delicately on my lap. My Aunt snorts as I reach into the bag some more.  

She didn’t do half bad. I pulled out three plain t-shirts in green, blue, and red. They were cute and I would probably wear them soon.

I pulled out a ruffled pink dressy up tank-top and an over throw to go with it. It was something I would probably wear out on a date or something.    

Well, if I ever got one.

 She grabbed me three pairs of dark washed jeans and a pair of light jeans with holes in them.

 Now, knowing my Aunt I knew she would get me something not ordinary.

I pulled out alligator boots, a big fake dalmatian coat (which I would never wear, since we lived in Florida.), a jump suit, hipster pants, and a vest, made out of sparkles and beads. 

Yeah, I was going to be making a very good donation to the back of my closet.

 “Thank you,” I say to her, sitting all the stuff back in the bag “you have no idea what it means to me.” Even if some of the stuff was crazy, It really did mean alot. 

My Aunt smiles and pats my leg, and somewhere, in the middle of my chest, I actually feel my heart squeeze.

I realized that even though my Aunt was crazy, just over the short time that I have known her, I knew my life would never be the same after staying with her. 

 And that scared me more than anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Coming Home By Yo

Teen Fiction

5.9K 349 32
After a car accident leaves Julep youngs parents dead, her and her distraught sister are sent to live with there aunt in Washington. The bullied depr...
4.6K 910 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
67.7K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...
297K 10.4K 33
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they...