My Shadow

By Inflam3s

...I see beauty in everything you do Kimberly Grant... Kimberly was a 18 year old girl, she loves art and se... More

Trailer ♥ MY Shadow
1. Art Piece
II. Screwed
III. Him
IV. Follow You
V. His Monster....
VI. LIGHTS
VII. In This Moment
VIII. Say Goodbye
IX.Breath
X. Exhale
XI. Never Too Late
XII. WAR
XIII.New Students
XIV.Cut
XV.Insane
XVI.Plan
XVII.End of Prom Night
XVIII. Watch
XX. Clarity
XXI. Cover
XXII.Make this Clear
XXIII. Sit in Front
XXIV. Tag, You're It
XXV. Blank
XXVI. Core
XXVII. Turn Around
XXVIII. We're Not Over
XXIX. Bad Habit
XXX. It's Not Suicide

XIX. Insanity

3.7K 161 8
By Inflam3s

Danny Pov

In this moment......I...hmm...wait...I just shoot someone..great. Staring at nothing but dust and iron. I quick reminder that not all live well. One by one, I gather Tommy's men and one by one I kill them. I seek no forgiveness to what I'm doing. I look at the body on the floor, blood flow down to the end of the hall. I sat there in place and took a nice smoke. inhale and exhale. My day started  off good and it's going to end good too. 

Thinking about what would happen and should I stop...f**k no, that's nonsense. I waited for this bastard to come get me. He drop me off here and left, because his little blonde need to get drop off. That chick need to invest in a Uber, because he need to be here. I finally hear the car parked in front and beep couple times. I can see you, little f**k tart. I got up off the chair and step over the body to the door. Went to Ciel and he was smiling up a storm. Something f**king wrong with this guy and now am convince.

"Job?"

"Done, kill, answer, and kill again." I look at him and say. He started the engine and we were off to the warehouse. "Where did your girl wanted to go?"

"She just wanted me to drop her at the mall."

.......blink...........roll eyes.......Did f**k he just say? The mall, she should have just f**king walk. Shoot when I chance, like seriously. Waste of time, I got things to do and he got things to do too. This guy really driving me more insane. He know it too. We finally got to the warehouse and got out the car. As boss I need to check if everyone up to task. Well, everyone is, I send them on killing sprees. The ones that can't kill right, make them handle the clubs and trade, like Ciel. I laugh at the thought and pick up kitten.

I walk around making sure everything was alright. Before today end I have one thing to do and that was get closer to Tommy. Each step and movement is a step closer. Tommy men are kill silently, so he just think it's a murder, but not from me. That's how I want it to stay. I sat on my throne with kitten in my lap. Light up a smoke, think about the plan for today, and than all of a sudden the door slid open.My men should not be back this early, but the way it was slid open, the person was struggling.

F**K! Now, this is seriously another joke. Where is she here? She know I don't like her around here. I shook my head and went towards her. I stand in front of her and bend down and kiss her lips. Why is Kimberly here? She look at me and smile like it's nothing. I just gave her the 'where the f**k are you here look?'

"Why are you here?"

"Visit you at work." She smile, her smile was beautiful, and I couldn't not smile back.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I know, but Ciel said you needed me for something." I was puzzled and lost. She said Ciel summon her here.

"Why? Did he say why?"

"No, he didn't. He just say you needed me for something."

Right on time, Ciel roll in, like actually rolling in. I grab my gun and pointed it at him and shoot. The ball he was in got deflated. He wasn't happy, so am I, he invited my girlfriend to the warehouse. Anything can f**king happen. He got out the ball and walk to us. He wave to Kimberly and look at me and roll his eyes. This f**k really testing me.

"I call her here, because we need her for the plan later." He told us looking at Kimberly mostly. I look at him and his eyes was still on her. I wave my hand in his face and he snap out of it.

"What does she have to do with the plan, Ciel?"

"Well, you see the place where you going, you need a date. So, why not ask your actually date to go with, so it can be more real."

"Good Idea, but next time tell me she coming. Next time I'll blow your d**k in. Your dream of having children is between you and a bullet."

"That's just really harsh." Kimberly laugh at Ciel's reaction. I just had a straight face the whole time. I grab Kim's hand and we went to the back room to change. It was just a casual wear party, nothing big and fancy. We got in the back room and started to change into the clothes that Ciel put down for us. I would be lying if I say that I was watching Kimberly. I watch her every movement. I was already dress, but she was struggling a little with the shirt. I laugh, it couldn't go over her puff. I went to her and help her put on the shirt. When it was finally on, I kiss her neck, while holding her by her hips. I could do this all night, but you know..

We got out the back room and went towards the exit. I look back at Ciel and he just nodded. That was our sign to go and put on a show. We got in the car and drove off.   

******************************************************

We finally stop at this glass building. I got Kim out and we walk toward the entrance. The two big men in front of the entrance let us in and we walk in a big party. People were drunk, laughing, on each other,and some look like they are going to pass out any second now, and I'm just waiting to see that. I hold Kimberly's hand and we went straight to the VIP area. There seating was my cousin and ...................Ciel? I look at him in confusion. How? When? He look at me and smile, I just stayed in place. 

"Kimberly you're going to stay here with them." 

"Why?"

"The rest is not for you to see." She nodded and sat between my cousin and that little f**k. He knew I wanted to grab him and ask him why he here, but I have to get this sh*t over. I turn around and left the VIP area. 

I was in the middle of the crowd and there he was, Shane, Tommy's little helper. I walk towards him and he look up at me, the reaction that I wanted,he walk fast to leave. His eyes widen at my sight, I chuckle a little, and walk to him. I follow him, every turn and corner. My blood was boiling, head was spinning,eyes were hurting, my monster was calling, and my demons were..........he ran into a wall. How great was that? 

I walk towards him with a what the f**k face. He was holding his face, but no blood. He was fine. I didn't like that. I shook my head and remove his hands out his face. He back away from me and look at me.

"What do you want?"

"A step closer to Tommy."

"You told Tommy peace and no problem."

I laugh at his response. "I did say, but I don't remember agreeing fully."

"You won't find him and you won't get to him." He gave me a smirk. "You think you can get to Tommy, think again, he got his men surrounding him."

I tilt my head and look him up and down. "True, your right, you little f**k. Tommy must need you right now to do his work. I must say Tommy is hard to get, that why you're the last man I need."

"What do you mean by that?"I walk a step closer to him and stare him in the eye.

"After am done with you, am one step closer to Tommy, I know where he is, but you on the other hand is his way to get away from me. I always think ten steps ahead. You don't go after the target straight on, you get rid of his close people and protectors around him. His banker, friends, security, and now his little f**k, you." My heart was beating fast and it was getting humid in this room we were in.

Shane's eyes were wide open and shock at my words. I laugh at his stockiness. I crack my neck and then boom. This little f**k hit me with an iron stick. I gave a evil chuckle and slowly lift my head up to face him. He was shaking he couldn't escape, I was blocking the exit. I shook my head at him and I grab his head and smash it in the iron cabins. He was fighting himself to turn to me and when he did, he hit me in my side. I let go of him. He came closer to me and try to swing a punch, but miss. I grab his hand and twist it, he was screaming out pain.

When he suddenly, took his other hand, and punch my chest. I stumble back a little, try to catch my balance. I lost it and fall to the ground. He try to go over me to the exit. I kick him in his left leg. My heart was hurting, that punch was sending vibration through my body. My demons were screaming and my monster was at the edge. I was two steps from Hell. Shane was now on the floor. I grab his hand and pull him hard up towards me, while I place my shoes heel in his face.

Let's just say I have blades at the bottom of my heels. I pull him harder up to me. The skin off his face was peeling off and he was screaming. He was kicking and moving left to right. I hope he knows the more he moves the more easier my heel well peel his face off.

I'm my own monster. His scream full the room. I finally let him go and his face went hard on the ground he wasn't dead. I heard the door open behind me and I turn to look at who it was. Ciel and Kimberly, these two. I breathe in and smile at them. They look at the guy on the floor.

"The scream was really loud so we had to ran to it before someone else does." Ciel explain. Kimberly was still looking at the body and then back at me. Kimberly eyes widen when suddenly she pick up a bottle of alcohol and throw it at Shane. Shane was standing behind me and was about to much me. He yell, scream, stumble back, he hit the wall, and he was crying for help. The pain on his face was beautiful. The skin peel right off.   

The blood was flowing down his face. Blood was everywhere. I turn around and kick him down. He was screaming. I couldn't take it any more, he was getting annoying. I place my shoes on his face and push down on it with so much pressure. His face was looking like a balloon about to pop. I push down some more and his face was everywhere. He had no more face. I smile at the sight and turn to Ciel and Kimberly and walk out between them. They follow behind me and instead of me going straight to the party. I went to a room and change my clothes.

When I was done and got back out in the party and dance with Kimberly. Party for the rest of the night, people was looking and asking she Shane. Even his own men don't know where he is? I don't think they care either. They didn't even look for him. It took them a while to finally start to look for him. They exit out the party and in the hall. They going to find him in a few. I grab Kimberly's hand and walk her out the place. Ciel and my cousin did the same.

I know what's going to happen when they come back in the party.They would shut the party down and start to look around and kill people. We finally got to the car and the gun shoots started to go off. They found Shane.

I started the engine and was on my way to carry Kimberly home. While driving I hold her hand tight and didn't let go not one second. I know she was scared, but she didn't shake or anything to throw the thing at Shane. I was almost to the exit to go to her house and she turn to me and shake her head. She wanted to go to my house. I drove to my house instead.

When we finally reach, I lift her up out the car,and wrap her around my wrist. I open the door to my house and carry her up the stairs to my room. I drop her on the bed and started to take off my clothes. I rip her shirt and started to kiss her brown soft body. I trace her body down to the point my hand was on her butt. Her stretch marks on her body was hot, I kiss each and everyone. When her head went back, I know my night going to end well.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.6K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...
247K 6.3K 30
"Open the door. Open the fucking door. Aight, just remember I ain't want it to go down like this." Before I could even fully process his statement a...
1.4M 55.7K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...
979K 36.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...