Theodore |Book 1|

By WormyPeach

*Previously known as Drowning in Chaos* -T H E O D O R E- -C h a o s- This is what Paige goes through on a da... More

New Again
Good Neighbors
Beanie Kid
Bald Spots
Last Names
Half Naked Surprises
Birthday Party
Fighting
Egg Balloons
Overheard Conversations
Returning Faces
Cast
Sleep over
Ride
Victoria's Out of The Bag
She's Back
Bora Bora!
Getting in Touch
Swimming with Dolphins
Baci means Kisses
The Wedding
The Party
Heavy Sleepers
French Fry Friday
Back in the Ring
Pool?
Sweat
Sweat pt.2
Regrets? No.
Cast pt.2
I'm Sorry
Trailer and A/N
Trouble
My Fears
Elevators and Bourgeois Things
Tension
Epilogue
Bonus Part? Bonus Part.
Sequel?
Rewrite- Chaos

Leather Jacket

6.4K 214 8
By WormyPeach

The next morning I got up early. I couldn't sleep well. I showered and took my time getting ready. The thought of going to an underground fight scared me for some reason.

First off, I was scared of what kind of people were going to be down there. I bet they are muscular and burly men. And second, I'm scared for Theo. I know Howie said he always wins, but still. I don't want Theo to get hurt.

I finally got to school. I was ready for a distraction. I didn't want to worry about Theo all day. I got my books out of my locker and went to Econ. I looked back at Theo's seat. He wasn't here.

Class began and passed in what felt five minutes. Next thing I knew, it was lunch time. I got a water and sat down beside Dylan. My friends were gossiping about the girl who took Hailey's parking spot at the mall.

I soon found out that her name is Jade. I leaned over to Dylan and whispered to him. "What is the big deal about Jade." Dylan didn't look up at me but said, "She's the bitch of the school."

I needed more information on her. Dylan's answers will be too clipped because he's 'busy' on his phone. I turned my attention to Hailey. "Which one is Jade?" She stopped talking and just stared at me.

Then she nodded in the direction behind me. I turned and found her immediately. She was really pretty. She had this beautiful dark complexion. Her hair was black medium length. She was surrounded by her friends.

She was laughing and talking to her friends. She didn't look mean at all. She looked really friendly. She caught me starring and scowled at me. I turned back around. I take back what I said, she looked mean.

I saw Dallas walk in with Cole. I wanted answers on what Theo was doing. I really need to stop caring so much, but I cant help it. I'm nosy. I stood and walked over to the two boys. Cole beamed at me while Dallas rolled his eyes at him.

"Hello, boys. Where's Theo?" I asked and Dallas raised his eyes brows and smirked suggestively. "What happened at your apartment?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"Nothing happened. I'm just curious where he is." I looked to Cole for answers. He peered over my shoulder and smiled. He looked back at me and blushed. "He's just busy. He'd fine don't worry." I looked over my shoulder to see who he was looking at.

I saw Racheal blushing and looking our way. "So, you and Racheal?" I asked Cole. He shook his head no. "Well, what happened Saturday. I tried talking to her and she wouldn't talk to me after I mentioned your name."

"Umm..you see, I m-might've kissed her." He said sheepishly. Dallas huffed and left the café.  "Aww, Cole!"

"Look I have to go." He said as he patted my back as he left and chased after Dallas. I went back to the table and sat down. I kept smirking at Racheal. She just turned red and blended in with her hair.

The bell rang and we stood to leave. I grabbed Racheal's arm before she could escape. "So, you kissed Cole." She looked down and nodded. "Do you like him?" She nodded again. Her innocence is the cutest thing. "Well it just so happens that he likes you."

Her eyes snapped up to meet mine. She shook her head no and booked it for the exit. I made it through the rest of school with having too much homework.

When I got home I tried to finish my homework. Once I was done I got ready. It was 6:12pm. I went to my closet and picked out my dark clothes. I think this is what they wore to these types of things.

I took out my black jeans and my dark blue shirt with lace sleeves. I put on my black combat boots and went on to makeup.

My bruise was healed so I didn't need concealer. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner and added mascara. I think Roe had red lipstick so I went to her room to find it. I slathered my lips with the red stuff.

Next I grabbed Roe's black leather jacket and slipped it on. I was just about to leave but I remembered something else. I slipped on my beanie and slipped 35 dollars in my waist band of my jeans.

When I got outside I tried to navigate my way to Turner's where Theo is fighting. I thought about my outfit. I looked really good tonight. I hope Roe doesn't notice I touched her stuff.

I finally made it to Turner's and went in. The smell of smoke and must his my nostrils. I saw Howie behind the counter. "Hey, Howie." He looked and smiled at me.

"Hey, Theo's Friend. You know I should probably learn your name." He looked questioningly at me. "Paige. So where is the fight?" I whispered the last part.

"Follow me." He took me to the back storage room. I thought this was it until he moved a shelf to reveal a door. He opened it and gestured for me to go in. I walked down the dark corridor. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

I could hear chanting and cheers from where I stood. They got really loud as I entered the massive room. There was a giant caged ring with two fighters in the middle. Neither of which were Theo.

"I have to go back up front and bring back more of the people that want to come." Howie said. "Wait." I pulled the money from my waist band and handed it to Howie. "35 on Theo and odds of 1 in 5". He nodded and left. I craned my neck to look around the crowd. I started walking and finally found Cole and Dallas standing near the ring.

I walk up behind them. I stand behind Cole and tap his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" He asked nervously. I chuckled because he didn't know that I already knew about this.

"Oh, you know. I come to watch these in my free time." I said jokingly but Cole took me serious. Dallas hadn't noticed I'm here yet. "So, when is Theo up." I said pointing up to the ring. The guy in the blue shorts just knocked down the guy in the black shorts.

"How did you know that Theo is fighting tonight." Cole asked and Dallas looked over and his eyes widened at me too. "What the hell is she doing here?" He asked Cole.

"I came to Turner's to play at the arcade with Theo. Howie let it accidently slip. Theo wouldn't tell me anything so I asked Howie. He told me the time of this fight and so I came here. I had nothing else better to do anyway." I explained loudly over the screaming people around us.

Dallas turned back to watch the fight. "Theo is up next." Cole said as he focused back on the fight. I watched as Blue beat the shit out of Black. Soon the fourth bell rang and Blue was titled the winner of this match.

"Come on." Cole said as he and Dallas walked toward a door. I pulled against his grip. He turned to face me. "We have to check on Theo and I'm not letting you stay in a crowd of pervy men while your dressed like that." He said and started to walk again. This time I didn't pull away.

We walked back the door and went into what looked like a locker room. Theo was sitting on a bench with his bare back towards us. He stood when he heard the door shut behind him. He turned and was about to talk when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with furrowed brows. I rolled my eyes. "Is that all you guys can say?" They were all still looking at me. "Howie told me the times and since you weren't saying anything, I wanted to see it for myself."

I saw emotions flow through his eyes. "Well, I don't want you here." I smirked. "I don't have to leave because I already place my bet on you."

"How much?" Theo asked through clenched teeth. "100 so not that much. Odds are 1 to 5." He looked like he just saw a ghost. I laughed at him. "I'm just kidding. I placed 35, I'm not stupid."

"Do you have 175 dollars to give back to Howie if I lose?" Theo asked bewildered. I shook my head no. "Nope, I know you will win. I have faith in you." A guy popped his head in and looked at all four of us. "2 minutes." He said and then left.

"Good luck!" I said as I walked out the door and went back to my spot I was standing before. Cole and Dallas came and stood by me. "You are crazy, you know that." Cole said. I giggled and nodded.

"So I've been told." I quoted Theo and watched as a guy came out in the caged ring and started talking.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Turner's! Tonight we have two amazing fighters. Let's start by bringing out our first fighter. This fighter is from L.A. and has won many fights over there. Welcome Joe Ray!" The speaker finished his mantra and a man came out into the ring.

People hollered and cheered for the man from L.A. He stepped out onto the ring. He walked over to his corner and stood there. This is when I looked at him. He's very tall but his muscles don't look that big.

Theo can definitely take him down. But the guy did say that he won a bunch of fights over in L.A. I leaned over to Cole. "Theo has a good chance of winning this right?" he nodded.

"Theo has lot's of stamina and strength. The only thing this guy has over him is his speed." Just as he said this Theo came out in the middle of the ring. The crowd went berserk. There was so much cheering and clapping I thought I might go deaf.

I cheered with Cole and Dallas. I didn't know what the speaker said about Theo because I was talking to Cole. The fighters got into there stances and waited. The guy with them on the mat yelled fight and that's when it started.

Joe threw the first punch, but Theo ducked and delivered and hit to the ribs. Joe kind of bent down to protect is torso while Theo threw another punch to Joe's face. Joe stood and punched Theo in the cheek. Theo backed up and looked at his opponent again.

Joe came stalking towards Theo and Theo kicked Joe's legs out from underneath of him. Once he fell, Theo stood over him and started to strike Joe in the face. Joe tried covering his face with his hands but that left his stomach open for a beating.

Theo jabbed him in the stomach once before Joe grabbed him by his neck and pulled him onto the floor. Joe got over top of Theo and started to punch him fast. He was just about to send a hard punch to Theo's face when Theo moved his head and Joe hit the mat.

Theo grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. Still holding onto Joe's arm, Theo stood and started to pound his knee into Joe's face. Blood started to drip onto the mat and Theo let go of Joe. When Theo stepped away the guy with them on the mat felt Joe for a pulse.

Oh my God, Theo just killed a man. I thought in my head. A wave of relief washed through me when the guy stood up smiling. He went over to Theo and raised his arm. The crowd went wild when the guy signified that Theo had just won.

I jumped and cheered. Theo left the ring and went back to the locker rooms. I was going to go after him when someone stopped me. I turned and it was Howie. "Here is your 175 dollars." I took it from him and smiled.

When I looked back around, Cole and Dallas were walking towards the locker rooms. I decided that Theo probably didn't want to see me so I went out in the arcade part of the building. I played some Pac man for a while and watch everyone file out of Turner's.

Finally after about 30 minutes of Pac man, Cole and Dallas came out. They walked towards me but I met them half way. "How is he?" I asked concerned.

"Go and look for yourself. He wants to see you." Dallas said and walked out with Cole. I furrowed my brows and went back to the locker room. I walked in and saw Theo had his shirt on now. He was sitting in the same place as before the fight.

I sat beside him. "Hey, Dallas said you wanted to see me." He nodded his head and looked at me. The only thing that looked bad was his cheek and his knuckles. "Can I clean those for you?" I asked pointing down at his hands.

"Sure. Anyway, I need to stay with you tonight. My mom cant see this bruise." He said while  got some paper towels and soaked them in water. I walked back over to him and kneeled down.

"Tonight is fine, but I think Roe might be coming home tomorrow afternoon. You would have to leave before then." I said as I brushed the wet towel over his battered knuckles. He didn't even wince when I applied pressure.

"I'll properly bandage it back at my apartment." I stood and went to walk away but Theo pulled me back and pulled me into a warm embrace. I was shocked at first but I soon hugged him back. "Thanks for having faith in me." He said breathlessly. He let go and walked out of the locker rooms.

He handed me his helmet and we got onto his motorcycle and he drove us to my flat. On the way, I thought about why Theo was fighting? What encouraged him to want to do this? Why is he really good at all this? But most importantly why did he thank me for having faith in him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
104K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
299K 10.6K 56
Being a alpha/beta wolf is not all its out to be. Theo being the son of an alpha and beta has strength and anger like no other. The only ones to calm...
Save Me By Hannah

Teen Fiction

21.2K 521 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...