Our Sinful Love

By Shemurrrr

What will happen when Alexia, who has never dated a guy in her life, gets her first kiss from her uncle? Will... More

A glimpse in my life
At Uncle's place
Beyond my expectations
It's a sin
Caught by the police
When He Became My Daddy
Denial
Our Last Hug?
My Bf Who Ain't My Bf
Getting Naked In The Mountains
"Lovebiting" Each Other
Has our secret been exposed?
A fucking Unexpected Twist
Romantic Night With Bae
I Love You
Losing My Virginity
Love-The Cause of Our Separation
My Inner Whore
From Love To Hatred
21
Bad News
Hurting Me Heal His Wounds
Kitchen Love-Making
Ghost Fuckers
Uncle And Office!
Stab Me In The Heart
Drunk & Getting Banged
Hangover
Office Kiss
Becoming His Cutiepie Again?
Being Uncle's Breakfast
Marry me!
Jay-The Gooseberry
Messed Up Like Shit
End Of Our Love Story?
Our Affair Goes Public!
Sneak Peek Of Hell
The Fruit Of Our Lust?
The Big Decision
The End?

My First Orgasm-By Uncle

74.6K 994 101
By Shemurrrr

Ok so this chapter is a bit long but filled with beautiful moments between uncle and I!!

I went inside and found him chatting and laughing with everyone. I was not surprised that the fact of not touching me again wouldn't affect him since i knew he loved aunt only.

'Oliver told us everything Lexia' aunt mary said when she saw me. What the hell did uncle tell them? I began worrying again.

'Why did you have to return that dress to him? He bought it for you with so much love' she said. Thank god uncle came up with a good excuse!

'I returned it because it showed off too much cleavage. I thought it might fit you and that is why i gave it back but uncle misunderstood it all' i replied.

Then we spent a great evening as we used to, except that it was a bit awkward between uncle and I. We didn't play as much as we used to. It was obvious that he was trying to avoid touching me as much as possible. But atleast he was talking to me!

'Hey guys let's play hide and seek cause i'm bored as hell' Dave said. We all, including uncle, went outside to play. Sam was the one to come and find us. We had only 1 minute to find a place to hide.

I rushed to one of my secret places which was under the stairs of grandma's neigbour. Actually uncle and i always hide in the same spots when we play hide and seek. We've found those secret places together. And among all of them this was the place we both didn't like much. So i went there thinking he won't choose to hide there.

But as always, destiny is a bitch! He was already there. I was ready to go find some other place when Sam shouted 'i'm coming guys!!' I immediately went back there. It was dark so i couldn't see his expression well. He helped me get inside and i sat into his lap since it was a really small space. He didn't say anything.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck and my heart started to beat fast. I kept thinking about his mouth and his hands on my body. I started breathing heavily.

'What happened baby? Are you alright?' he whispered into my ears. I felt a wave of excitation through my body as his lips touched my ear when he spoke. I held his hands tightly, our fingers intertwined. I burried my head in his neck.

'N-nothing i'm just cold' i replied. He held my hand tighter and caressed the back of my hand with his thumb. I could feel him getting hard since my vagina was right on it. I was so wet already.

'Is it that hard for you to control yourself when i come close to you?' he asked kissing my neck. My neck is so sensitive to his mouth that i shiver and moan whenever he kiss me there.

'No uncle i can control myself. It's-it's just the cold believe me' i said after a long moment.

'Baby can i kiss you one last t...'

I didn't even let him finish his sentence and just shut his mouth with mine. I put my tongue deep in his mouth taking my time to explore it. I devoured his mouth as if i'll never get it again. He kissed me as passionately as i did. He grasped my hair, pulled my head backward then fucked my mouth with his tongue.

Then he slid his hands under my skirt and caressed my pussy through my panty. He kept kissing me and slowly lifted my hips up so that he can pull down my panty. I was dripping wet down there. He started massaging my pussy and i've never felt so good in my life. Gradually he tried getting one finger inside of me. It hurt at first but then i got only pleasure. If he wasn't kissing me i sure would have moaned as loud as i can. Instead i just held him tighter my long nails hurting his back. I just couldn't control myself at that point. I trembled as waves of excitation pumped through my body. He held me tighter and continued fingering me while his thumb was massaging my clit faster now. He withdrew from the kiss and held my mouth against his neck so that i don't make any noise. The feeling became more intense and i bit his neck as i climaxed. I felt all my energy drained out. It was all new to me and i didn't know anything about what i just experienced. He removed his hand and licked his fingers which was covered with my fluid. He licked them as if there was chocolate on them. I was really embarassed. How bad must it be tasting! Now he'll think i'm not clean.

'Uncle what happened to me?? It felt so good but now i'm feeling so weak and why did you put your fingers in your mouth after touching my vagina, it's disgusting' i said.

'No one has ever touched you like this before Lexia? And it's not disgusting to taste your cum. You should watch some porn and learn a bit about these things baby' he said.

'Is it bad that i know nothing about sex? I just didn't have anyone to explain it to me!' i grumbled.

'It's okay baby i'm here to teach you everything' he said as he kissed me again.

'Uncle what am i to you? Do you touch me just because you want to fulfil your sexual desires?' i asked after some time.

'No Lexia it's not just about fulfilling my desires. I can't explain what you mean to me right now because i'm confused as well. I just know that i want you every time. I've had this feeling about you ever since we became best friends you know. But that night on the beach i couldn't control myself and since then, that feeling has just been intensified' he replied as he went through my hair slowly and lovingly with his hands.

His words made me so happy. I always thought no guy would be interested in me and now i came to know how much my uncle wanted me. He was more handsome than any guys of my age. I realised he was the man i always wanted. He was caring and as well as super good in bed. What else can i look for in a guy? I was too happy to realise that he was MY UNCLE and he can never be mine, at that time.

'And you baby, why are you still letting me touch you? Why can't you control yourself when i'm so close to you? I can feel your racing heartbeats every time i hug you baby. Why is that?' he asked me.

'I don't know. I'm also confused, maybe because you're the first guy who touched me I-i just don't know' i said as i rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, feeling his warmth.

We heard footsteps and immediately pulled away from each other. I kept wishing that they don't find us so that we can continue our intimate moment. I kept holding his hand though. I don't know why i kind of feel safe when doing that.

'Where the hell are they?? I'm sure they must be together right now' Dave said.

'Don't know how they find such good places to hide!' Sam said.

'Dad! Lexia! Come out now guys! We're tired looking for you!' Miley shouted.

Thank god they didn't come to check under the stairs and went away. A smile came to my lips and i was ready to hug uncle again but before i could, he stopped me and said 'babe i'm sorry but we should go out now, it has been way too long they might doubt us.' My smile faded and i just said a displeased 'okay' as if he refused to give me food.

'Hey baby come on don't be sad. I also wish we could continue romancing but we really should go now' he said before giving me a long passionate kiss.

Vote if you liked☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 407 33
Hades Erotic Dark Romance To make a fate, one must be cut. I've lost her so many times. She has come and gone. Loved me and turned to ash in my hands...
1.1K 48 7
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
301 6 2
Desperate for the Demon's lair. For a love never meant to be, our bond thrives despite my weakness. I fight for love, knowing more than my own life i...
123K 1.3K 46
ALEXIA SOLARIA Alexia is a part of the Solaria bloodline and is the next heir of their mafia empire. She grew up knowing the Mortifers, who are ruthl...