Loved ❮Neymar Jr.❯

Autorstwa njrbabe

It was like any other day at the cafe I work at. Serving costumers, taking orders, and cleaning tables. But t... Więcej

❀one❀
❀two❀
❀three❀
❀four❀
❀five❀
❀six❀
❀seven❀
❀eight❀
❀nine❀
❀ten❀
❀eleven❀
❀tweleve❀
❀thirteen❀
❀fourteen❀
❀fifthteen❀
❀sixteen❀
❀seventeen❀
❀eighteen❀
❀nineteen❀
❀twenty❀
❀twenty•one❀
❀twenty•two❀
❀twenty•three❀
❀twenty•five❀
❀twenty•six❀
❀twenty•seven❀
Im Back
Author's Note

❀twenty•four❀

392 15 14
Autorstwa njrbabe

{Baby Paloma Andrés}

✧NEYMAR'S POV✧

"So? Is she coming?" Marc asked as we exit the locker room and head to the field.

"Yeah, thankfully. The good thing is that Rafinha won't be there." Im still kinda mad at him for what he did. I told him how much I liked her, yet he has the audacity to call himself her boyfriend.

"About that. He is coming." Marc whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"What?! I thought you said he wasn't coming!" I yelled.

"I felt bad. Plus, he said he was just playing around! Oh c'mon, Neymar! He's one of your best friends! Just make like Elsa, and let it go." He said seriously while rolling his eyes. I burst out laughing when he said that. Is he being serious right now?

"What did you just say?" I ask him between laughs.

"Nothing. Just forget it." He says and goes with Sergi and I just laugh it off. He really just said that. Make like Elsa and let it go? What the actual fuck? I shake my head at his stupidity. How does Jay even put up with this everyday? Especially since he is planning on proposing to her soon. But he's very uncertain about it because she always says how they're too young to be married. He's actually been thinking about this for a while now.

I was pulled away from my thought by Leo running up to me and greeting me.

"Hey, um, your shorts are kind of backwards."

"Oh shit!" He yells running back to the locker room leaving me laughing.

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I was sitting on the couch with Paloma on my lap, and Davi to my right, while watching some cartoons. When all of a sudden, the door bell rang. I stood up with Paloma and Davi stayed watching the show. It was either Abigail or Jay, so I didn't bother checking and just opened the door. There stood Abigail with a big smile.

"So, this must be Paloma." She smiled and entered. I smile and nod handing her Paloma.

"She's so adorable! Wait! Hold up! Don't tell me... you and Neymar did..." She trailed off. My eyes go wide.

"NO! Oh my gosh, Abby!?" I yell but I couldn't help but blush.

"Oh c'mon, Ella. Who wouldn't want to do that with him? He's cute." She winks and smirks. I just gape at her and her words. She hasn't changed one bit. I've missed this so much. Her very upfront personality. Abigail is Peruvian. This means she can cook up the best food ever. Peruvian food is bomb. She was born into a rich family in Peru, but her father soon died after in a plane crash. Her father traveled around the world as a business man. The Rodriguez family was devastated and then they decided to  moved to Madrid, Spain. She was always rich because of her successful family, but she never acted spoiled like most rich people. We met the last year of middle school. We weren't close that year, just that one girl in first period. Then, in high school, we had most of our classes together. We became best friends until 12th grade, when I was kidnapped. I've missed her so much. She just laughs at my reaction and walks over to Davi.

After introducing them, the door bell rang. I stood up and said I'll be right back leaving the kids with Abigail, knowing it was Jay.

At the door, I opened it and found myself in front of someone I though I would never see again. Bruna.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Bruna asks irritated.

"I-I, um. N-Neymar-"

"Stop following him! He doesn't like you, he never did." She sneers.

"W-what?" I ask dumbfounded. I never thought Neymar would like me. But now that I'm hearing it from someone else, it's different. It hurt.

"You thought he liked you?" She laughs bitterly.

"He would never like someone like you." Bruna says, and turns around leaving me there confused and hurt? I don't know anymore.

I closed the door and started walking back to the living room. But halfway there, the doorbell rang once again.

Once at the door, I opened it and saw Jay. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and let her in.

"Why was Bruna here?" She asks weirdly.

"I don't know." I ask shortly and start walking to the living room.

"So, where's my baby, Paloma?" She asks as she follows me to the living room. Once in the living room, Jay noticed Abigail.

"Jay, this is Abigail, my best friend from high school. Abigail, this is Jay, a good friend of mine." I introduce them as Abigail stands up to greet her. They exchange greetings and then we go with the kids.

"I was thinking. Maybe you would like to come over later today to my place and hang out with some of the players?" Jay asks Abigail. I look over to Abby and she just smiles and nods.

"But you said that everyone needs a partner. Who's going be her partner?" I ask Jay. I don't want her to be a third wheel with a group.

"Rafinha. He agreed to come last minute." Jay says and I nod as flashbacks of what he did replayed in my head.

❃LATER❃

The guys should already be over there and most of the girls too. Sophia just got here a while ago to take care of the kids while we're over there. We leave and go into Jay's car because Abigail took a cab over here. I decided that I should just  forget what Bruna says. I've learned from Neymar that she's crazy, so I don't need to listen to her.

Once we reach Jay's house, we exit the car and go inside her beautiful home. The driveway way was full of cars but Jay didn't seem to mind. We enter and head to what Im assuming is the living room. There I see everyone, either on a couch or on the floor, talking, laughing and some of the boys playing fifa. I went around to everybody and greeting them, but of course I took Abigail with me and introduced her to everybody. The last person was Neymar. So, I went up to him and smiled while giving him a hug.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks as we pull away.

"Good, Thanks. You?" I ask him.

"Im good." He smiles and then greets Abigail. I took a seat next to Sergi because there were no other spots. Coral didn't mind me sitting next to him. In fact, she was the one who invited me to sit next to him. Jay sat on Marc's lap and Abigail was sat next to Rafinha. Now that Im looking at them, they're so cute. They would make such a cute couple. Sergi wasn't playing fifa or whatever that thing is, so he decided to strike up a conversation with me and Coral.

"Coral told me your story. Im so sorry Daniela." He says with sympathy.

"I hope you didn't mind me telling him that." Coral said and I just smiled at them.

"Don't worry. The important thing is that it's over." I smile and then we just continued talking and getting to know each other better.

"How long have you guys been together?" I ask them.

"It's been two years." Sergi smiles and he puts an arm around Coral.

"What about you? How are you and Neymar?" Coral smirks as she wiggles her eyebrows at me and Sergi just laughs as I blush.

"Im just staying at his house for now." And they frown.

"For now?" Coral asks confused.

"Im not going to stay there forever." I state. Its true. Im only staying here for a while. Then Im going back to Violet's.

It got quiet, so I looked around the room. On the huge L-shaped couch, was Shakira, Pique, Messi, and Antonella. Sergi, Coral, Raquel, Rakitic and I were sitting on the couch next to it. On a smaller couch across from us were Sofia, Luis, and Neymar. And lastly, Rafinha, Abigail, Dani, and Joana were on the floor chatting away. I looked towards Neymar and found him already starring ,making him blush. I giggle at how cute he looks when he blushes.

❃A WHILE LATER❃

After a while of us all talking and laughing, Ivan, Raquel, Joana, and Dani had to leave early.

I stood up and asked Jay if she needed help with anything, since she was walking around doing stuff. She thanked me and we walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes. I washed and she dried.

Soon after, we finished and all of the girls came to the kitchen. We sat down at the table and talked while the boys were in the other room playing Fifa.

"Girls, I have something I need to say." Antonella says seriously. We stop and turn to her, worried.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"I'm pregnant." She says after a while, smiling but it soon turned into a frown.

"Tony that's great! Why are you all worried?" Shakira says smiling. We all stood up and congratulate her.

"Congrats, Antonella! Leo must be so happy!" I say as I pull away from our hug.

"That's the thing. He doesn't know. And I don't know how he's going to react." She sighs looking down.

"Oh c'mon! He'll be over the moon about this!" Coral says as the rest agree.

"Hopefully." She says hopeful.

"When do you plan on telling him?"  Sofia asks.

"I don't know yet." She sighs.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be happy about it." Abigail speaks up and Antonella smiles.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

I just realized that I use some strong language. Sorry if that bothers you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.5K 403 32
"What are you doing back here?" I rolled my eyes at him "I came back for you." He said getting closer to me but I backed away from him "Bullshit Ne...
151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...
72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...
99.3K 2.5K 62
☆ when he's all she wants to be, but she's all he wants to be. fc barcelona's best youngsters, made in la masia; camile santana and pablo gavi p...