The Popular Boy And The Sexy...

By DannyDrew

This popular kid named Justin Bieber and this sorta, kinda nerd girl named Hope Mccan bumped into each other... More

The Popular Boy And The Sexy Nerd Girl
Chapter 1 - First Day of school.
Chapter 3- stop it, Bieber
Chapter 4 - What Justin?
Chapter 4- Part 2 - What Justin?
Chapter 5 - shut up,Justy!
Chapter 5 - part 2 - you're lying, Juju.
Chapter 6 - save your words Ryan Butler
chapter 7 - 2 weeks later.
chapter 7 - Part 2 - Does she know?
chapter 7-Part 3 - rumors of Jope
chapter 8 - The fight.
chapter 9 - We gonna be F.A.M.O.U.S like that!
author's note
Chapter 10 - meeting Harry and Lads
chapter 10-Part 2- Bieber,You stalking me and Demi?!
A/N
Chapter 11 - We are over Gisela.
chapter 12 - Tour In Atlanta
Chapter 13 - Out with team?
chapter 14 - where r we going ?
Chapter 14-Part 2-You twat, my ass hurts cause of the long ride bieber! ouch!
chapter 15- should i tell or not?

Chapter 2 - You're an annoying jerk Bieber!

763 11 0
By DannyDrew

Justin's POV

First day of school, first day of fun.

To my luck , I bang into a sexy nerd. Her shirt that shows her abs ( almost can see her boobs )and her short-shorts that shows her flawless legs. Damn!. I like that. now where the fuck is my drama class.

I stand here and look around. oh cunt ! that girl again. she's coming this way. my fucking luck!

" Hi Shawty." I greet her.

she stop walking and turn and face me.

" oh hey bieber. I didn't notice you there. whatcha lookin?" she talks while pulling down her shirt.

fuck, her boobs. my fucking homores! justin control.

" uh, just looking for my drama class Shawty. " I tell her while looking at her boobs.

" Well, I'm Hope so don't keep calling me shawty and I'm going to drama class too. " she gives me " ewww" look while talking to me.

" erm, nice name. I'm justin, obviously you know bitch and can I follow you? I'm not used to this fucking place." I said to her

" thanks and sure nigga, u can follow my ass everywhere cus u got pain in your ass there." she said while rolling her eyes.

" damn babe. " I said giggling

" don't 'babe' me , Bieber. I ain't Gisela. " she said with annoyed voice.

I just nod my head like an idiot.

" let's go to class?" hope asked.

" ok?" once again , I act like a idiot.

" com'ere . I won't suck your fucking long dick , you freak . " she said in a sternly voice.

I walk closer to her.

We keep walking pass some classes that giving us death glares/stares.

" w'here. We arrive infront of this fucking drama class. " hope inform me.

" thanks hope. let's go in" I said.

hope open the door and We both when in. death looks again. what the actual fuck wrong with these people?!

Hope's POV

you're such an annoying jerk,bieber.

arghh!

I seat down on the floor with Justin in a indie style.

chaz, stop starring at me before I turn into a mean bitch.

Ryan B , stop checking me out before I cut off your dick.

Christian, what the fuck signs you and bieber doing?

This ain't gonna be good. nope.

fuck my life! fuck collage life. god damn it. argh!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...