chapter 7-Part 3 - rumors of Jope

Hope's POV

- in the living room with Louis -

what a beautiful day with my big brother. I miss chilling with my awesome best big bro in the while world! I thought.

" sissy hope " Louis call me out.

" yeaaaah ? " I answer.

" can ya open the TV for me? please?" he ask.

" well, sure piggy " I said jokely

" taaank good " louis said back in the same way.

Typical big brother.

I reach out for the TV remode and on the TV .

I keep switching channels and one channel caught my attention.

" Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. I'm Joe Adams and you're watching Celebrity Stuff.

my celebrity guess Justin Bieber." said Joe the host

Justin walk in with a ear to ear smile. damn , he's so Sexy. shit . his jawline and his style and everything bout him is all Sexy and ho- omg, did I say it. ew. he's ugly as fuck.

" Hey bro! " justin greet joe.

" aye aye aye justin. so how are you? miss chilling with you." joe said

" I'm amazing and who doesn't joe. you're my bestfriend." Justin reply back to joe.

"same old bieber.So justin, there's rumors of you and this girl named Hope Mccan. Are you guys friends or term of " dating " " joe asked.

" Haha. dating? funny much. Hope and me are just bestfriends in collage. I'm dating Gisela. how am I gonna cheat her like that ? I love her." Justin reply.

" there's rumors of " Hustin or Jope " . that your Beliebers make up and there's a tweet from @Jope_Forever and she say " If @justinbieber and @GiselaaPanirman broke up. I'll be happy coz @HopeXmccan and justin make a cute couple." Joe said

" well, sweetheart . me and hope are just bestfriends. We aren't dating. please understand shawty. " justin said while looking at the camera , making an eye contact.

" and also, rumors bout gisela going out with a mistery guy " joe said.

justin look shocked and wanted to cry.

" oh. change the topic. don't wanna talk bout that" justin said while rubbing his face.

" sorry. " joe asked for apologise.

" it's fine " Justin replied

" that's for now. I'm Joe Adams and Justin Bieber , see our next time on Celebrity Stuff. Bye " joe said while waving to the camera.

ARGH. IMMA GET YOU JUSTIN! I thought angrily to myself.

watch out justin . I thought again.

" wow, sissy. they mention your name " Louis said.

" Justin's a Jerk. " I said angryily to my big brother.

" woah woah, cool down hope. " Louis said.

" HOW TO COOL DOWN?! THERES RUMORS BOUT ME AND JUSTIN DATING AND ME AND HIM ARE JUSTIN COLLAGE BESTFRIENDS. OMG. IMMA KILL HIM TOMORROW AT SCHOOL. I REGRET BEING HIS BESTFRIEND!" I yell at Louis .

louis froze and say nothing , just stare.

" I'm so sorry for yelling at you. " I said to Lou and run towards the stairs and run to my room.

I locked the door and started crying out.

All what my mind was saying is

"Tell him hope"

"he loves you"

" don't be afaird, hope "

" justin, will you be my boyfriend? "

" I love you baby boy "

" justin, don't leave me. I love you."

I kept crying out hardly. Just fuck my feelings. I'm going to forget him forever. I hate him, he's my bestfriend and he betray me. Justin , I really hate you.

" Hope, please open the door. it's louis." I hear my brother's voice.

" leave me alone ! I wanna be alone !" I yell while crying.

" hope, pls. I beg you. " my brother keep beg me to open the door.

" no! I hate justin!" I yell again

" remember the days that when I buy CD's of justin , you'll run to me and thank me and than you'll say I love you louis. I miss you fangirling, Hopey.  why'd you hate him and now he's your collage bestfriend?" my brother said behind the door.

" please open the door,lil sissy. " he added.

" no " I said softly while sobbing.

" I'll stand here until you open this damn door " he said in a stern voice.

I get up from where I seat and open the door behind me.

my brother automatically hug me.

" don't you cry again. " he said.

" god willing " I reply back.

" I'm your big bro. If you have problems tell me and I'll try my best to help you. " he added.

" ok " I wipe my tears away while saying.

" that's ny lil sis " he said while smiling.

I giggle.

-------------------------------------

poor hope. it's all Justin's fault ( I guess)

Anyone wanna be in chapter 11?

Inbox ! you'll be Hope's new bestfriend. idk wherederr it's a guy or girl. next chapter, you'll see justin n hope fight n on that point, they hate each other again. back to the first day of collage again eh? yup!

but Vote ! and yay! my boyfriend's Wattpad got 3 votes. I Love y'all. xxx

and my boyfriend will delete away his first story name " Runaway Love with her". Keep reading!

Yours Truly,

Irddy Xoxo