chapter 9 - We gonna be F.A.M.O.U.S like that!

Hope's POV

I've been crying like hell for days. I missed justin and his hugs. I need to admit this. I really miss him. I shouldn't start the fight but that's how I wanna be. I wanna be alone that everyone hates. I still have no friends, sometimes I wish I was a popular hoe in this collage but no, I'm not that kind of girl who wants attention from hot boys.

talking bout hot boys. Justin's hot too but he got Gisela, a girlfriend who's a famewhore. I need to keep that in mind. His friends, Christian Beadles, Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers . they may look bad but they have such a soft heart. I can't go near justin. Gisela warned me not to. that's reason and to be honest, she even threaten me that If I dare to go near justin , she will kill me off.

I got no guts sometimes . no guts.

I walk alone down the hallway going to my history class but nah, wanna skip.

everyone giving me death stares.

I feel going ghetto at y'all. seriously.

oh,just fuck up. Candice Lowe and her bitches.

let me tell you bout Candice Lowe.

she's a hottie and a sex slave , even her lil bitches gang. she's judges me everytime I'm around Justin's gang.

I'm a nerd who get judge anyway. I don't care cos I'm used to it.

"such a same Hope, you tell the wattpad readers. " satan whisper.

oh shut up satan!

asshole satan!

why you exist eh?

back to where I was. stupid satan! I had to. .-.

Everyone judge the way I look. yanno nerds style but I'm not really that nerd , just a sexy nerd doe. a fake nerd but yeah, not everyone hates me. I kinda lie saying that I'm a loner, sorta eh? maybe.

I have a bestfriend and her name is Demetria Lovato but I call her demi. she's a nerd too , like me. she always stands up for me even tho she gets bullied and judge too. I love her. she knows that I can dance and sing. that's my hidden talent. so shh.

If one day , I'm famous. imma change my name to Selena Marie Gomez cos I love that name. yeah and Demi will be Demi and my bestfriend too.. let me say that Hepi or Dopey exist. that's sounds weeeirddd. I know right. fucking know right. well, today imma go meet one of the worlds famous band, One Direction and Harry , one of the member said that he will get me and Demi into the record level.

OH MY GOD. AH.

well, biebs. We gonna be F.A.M.O.U.S like that . surprise, surprise Mrsta Bieber until I heard someone call me out.

" Hooope?" Demi call me out.

" yeah? " I answer.

" let's get readddy , sissy! " Demi said excitedly.

" weeeeey heeeeey , We gonna be famouss like zap like that! " I said happily .

" truee." Demi said then she smile.

" so wanna skip class ? " I asked.

" you read my mind girl! " Demi say while giggling

" Haha. we're the badass now." I said

" let's change from nerds to popstar swag!" I said happily.

" legggggo missy Selena! " Demi jokey say.

I laugh, she's so weird.

me and Demi ran tru the hallway and straight to the ladies bathroom.

We both quickly run into the bathroom and change.

I got out first than Demi. wow , We look sexy than before.

I apply some light make up and keep my nerd fake glasses into my school bag .

I was wearing a flowery bra crop top , leather short shorts and black Charles & Keith flats.. woop , bitches. I'm showing my Selena side. I let go my hair and show my curls. oh swag.

I look over at Demi. he's wearing dark blue short shorts and a smiley face crop top, she even wear light make up and even put down her bangs and her long curls and she wear purple supra. Demi even remove her colour contacts.

hi world . We girls are back. Haha

We took our school bags and hang it over our left sholder and walk out from the bathroom happily until We saw Candice the slut.

oh hey, Candice.

" hey girls, are you both new here? I'm Candice Lowe . nice to meet you both. " the slut said.

" hey , We are new here , I'm Selena Gomez and this is Demi Bieber. " I said back.

" hey, I'm Demi. lil sister to Justin Bieber." Demi play along with me.

" I never know justin got a sexy lil sister. Haha " Candice said.

" well excuse me, Hope is waiting for us. " I said.

" oh that nerd?" Candice said.

" oh, she's sexier thn slut like you. well, thanks for being nice. I'm hope Mccan and me and Demi Lovato going out to be famous." I said proudly.

Candice froze and stare.

me and Demi walk off from where she was and leave the school.

-------------------------------------

INTERESTING EH? Omg. Demi and Hope gonna meet One Direction and be famous. woah woah, hold on yur ass people. lol and hope even say back to Candice . oh swag . u may wonder what happen to Justin after Demi and hope gon famous? let's find out on next chapter . will justin and hope will be together?

tag #Jope_4ever or Demi and Hope stay as frienemies or bestfriends?

tag #Dopey or #DopeyEndswhentheyfamous.

Vote , Comment and like Ellen said, Be kind to one another :) LOVE YALL ♥✘✘♥ツ

Yours Truly,

Irddy xoxo