Chapter 2 - You're an annoying jerk Bieber!

Justin's POV

First day of school, first day of fun.

To my luck , I bang into a sexy nerd. Her shirt that shows her abs ( almost can see her boobs )and her short-shorts that shows her flawless legs. Damn!. I like that. now where the fuck is my drama class.

I stand here and look around. oh cunt ! that girl again. she's coming this way. my fucking luck!

" Hi Shawty." I greet her.

she stop walking and turn and face me.

" oh hey bieber. I didn't notice you there. whatcha lookin?" she talks while pulling down her shirt.

fuck, her boobs. my fucking homores! justin control.

" uh, just looking for my drama class Shawty. " I tell her while looking at her boobs.

" Well, I'm Hope so don't keep calling me shawty and I'm going to drama class too. " she gives me " ewww" look while talking to me.

" erm, nice name. I'm justin, obviously you know bitch and can I follow you? I'm not used to this fucking place." I said to her

" thanks and sure nigga, u can follow my ass everywhere cus u got pain in your ass there." she said while rolling her eyes.

" damn babe. " I said giggling

" don't 'babe' me , Bieber. I ain't Gisela. " she said with annoyed voice.

I just nod my head like an idiot.

" let's go to class?" hope asked.

" ok?" once again , I act like a idiot.

" com'ere . I won't suck your fucking long dick , you freak . " she said in a sternly voice.

I walk closer to her.

We keep walking pass some classes that giving us death glares/stares.

" w'here. We arrive infront of this fucking drama class. " hope inform me.

" thanks hope. let's go in" I said.

hope open the door and We both when in. death looks again. what the actual fuck wrong with these people?!

Hope's POV

you're such an annoying jerk,bieber.

arghh!

I seat down on the floor with Justin in a indie style.

chaz, stop starring at me before I turn into a mean bitch.

Ryan B , stop checking me out before I cut off your dick.

Christian, what the fuck signs you and bieber doing?

This ain't gonna be good. nope.

fuck my life! fuck collage life. god damn it. argh!!