chapter 12 - Tour In Atlanta

-Justin's POV -

- 2016 ,Backstage-

I've been touring to one country to another. it's rlly tiring but worth it bcos , I did my job just for my Beliebers. They are just amazing,wonderful, Beautiful . I'm so grateful to have them. I won't be standing here, backstage with my team now, If I didn't Believe or Never Say Never.

Now, It's the time to pray and group , teamwork. :)

"GATHER UP! TIME FOR THE SHOW!" dustin yelled.

"We coming!" elysandra yell back.

" I'm here!" said Nick.

I smiled.

" we all are here!" said the dancers.

" where's scooter?" I asked.

" he proberly with our celebrity guess." Ryan ( my bestfriend) said.

" who's he or her?" I ask curiously.

" she's Selena Gomez , The world top famous singer like you Justin. " said Alison.

" Glad to know that we are colabrating with a new Star and shush! I'm just a normal guy with a normal, trying to. " I said.

" so , now . let's pray?" I asked.

" legggo!" alfredo yelled happily.

The team giggled/laughed.

" dear God, thank you for everything you give to us,thank you for giving us a chance to feel everything that a Celebrity does, thank you for giving us such a supportive team and family and God, We will always be grateful for what you give to us. AMEN!" The team n I prayed.

" We should?" I ask, giggling.

" Swaaag!" Nick shout.

" DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK ZOOOOOOOM!" the team did the cheer, I smiled.

" let's get swag'ed up with the show! " Elysandra shout.

" yeap!" I yell.

I peek through the black curtain and smiled.

" ARE YOU READY FOR JUSTIN BIEBER?!" Tay James, My DJ Yelled through the mic.

" YESSSSS! " my Beliebers yelled.

I saw , Some of them crying,freaking out, faint and holding big signs to make me see their love. I'm so grateful. A tear streamming down my face when I blink.

" I love y'all to my Beliebers. " I mumble to myself.

" SCREAM OUT LOOOOUDDD!" Tay Yelled again.

" JUSTINJUSTINJUSTIN! JUSTIN! !" my Beliebers scream.

" when I say justin, you say Bieber! Justin!" tay yell.

" BIEBER!" the crowd yell back .

" Justin!" Tay did it again.

" BIEBER!" they crowd did the same .

The scream meter is at 98 , 2 more my Beliebers, 2 more. keep screaming!

" JUSTIN! GO!" dustin yelled.

I ran out from the black curtain and My Beliebers started screaming really loud.

I startes singing All My World 0.2 songs by mashing them up.

1. One Time

2.Somebody to love

3.love me

4.pray

5.never say never

6. kiss and tell

7. baby

8.bigger

9. Common Denominator

10. down to earth

11. eenie meenie

12. favorite girl

13. first dance

14. runaway love

15. up

and then I sing my Believe Album With Selena songs till the end of my concert.

" I love you my Beliebers. take care and this is the end of my concert. !" I talk through the mic.

" hey, I hope y'all enjoy my perfomance. !" Selena said while smiling.

we both hold hands and bow down with my dancers. I feel proud of myself but I have the weird feeling going on when I'm around Selena. I think , I'm in love with her or it's just me? She would even like or love me back.

-------------------------------------

LOOOK ! WHOSS BACK TO BIZZ! yep, it's Irddy and danny . we both miss y'all so much and sorry for not updating, my bf logout his Wattpadd n forget his Password. Anyways I have my own wattpad now.

My Username is NurIrdiani. That's my real name, I bet some of y'all know bout it and have a beautiful day ahead with your love ones and there's a question for y'all.

do you mind?

here is goes.

Question: Does Justin love Hope ( now as Selena Gomez ) or it's just , Justin's weird feeling?

comment ! :)

Yours Truly

Irddy xoxo.