Good Girls like Bad Boys

By HouseofSavage

Harry Styles fanfiction❤️ More

Good Girls like Bad Boys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequal is up!!

Chapter 4

603 13 0
By HouseofSavage

"Hurry the hell up!" Harry shouted at me from the other side of the door.
"I'm a girl! Calm your tits!" I shouted back aggravated at his pushiness. I wasn't even taking that long.
He scoffed on the other side of the door and I heard his shoes shuffle away.

I looked myself over in the mirror once more thinking I looked decent. I was totally uncomfortable, but El had texted me while I was getting ready telling me to dress hot, so here I am in a skin tight skinny jeans and a basically see through shirt trying to make it as me as possible.
                                                                                                      I hesitantly walked out of my room not entirely sure about these heels.
"Bout ti-," Harry started when he heard my heels clacking. He stopped when he saw me, eyeing me up and down.
"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked still scanning my body with careful examination. I looked down suddenly self conscious.
"Why does it look bad?" I asked suddenly worried I had completely failed at trying to look like a girl.
"No. You look sexy as hell, but we're just going to Sal's," he said hesitantly like he was trying to figure out my choices in clothing. I sighed in relief. Then it occurred to me he thought I looked sexy.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Uh, El told me to dress hot, so..."
"Why do you think she'd want you to get all dressed up?" Harry asked still totally confused. I guess I could understand though because El never asked me to get dressed up and it wasn't really my style any way.
"I don't know. She's El. Who knows why she does half the stuff she does." I said blushing at his wandering eyes. He was still checking me out.
"Are you ready to go?" I said changing the topic and grabbing my bag. I walked to past Harry and as soon as my back was to him, his eyes dropped to my ass. I stopped and turned around to face him. His eyes traveled back up to mine and he only smirked and shrugged, not even caring that he got caught staring at my ass.

I rolled my eyes before moving out the front door. I was heading in the direction of my car when Harry stopped me.
"Ride with me tonight," he said grabbing my hand and gently tugging me towards him.
"But we never ride together," I said confused. Wouldn't he want to pick up some slut tonight?
"I know, but I figured it would be a nice change," he replied giving me a breath taking smile. "But I'm taking the bike."
I just looked at him for a moment.  I had never, in the six months of being friends with Harry, been offered a ride to anywhere from Harry. Especially to a place where he could potentially take one of his whores home, but on the other hand I seriously didn't want tonight to be my last on Earth. I'll be damned if I die in heels that reach the empire state building.

I took a long breath in and looked at Harry. My eyes met his and I let out that breath before shaking my head and rolling my eyes. I pushed past him mumbling, "The things I do for you."
I could practically feel Harry grinning like the cheeky bastard he was as I basically strut over to his bike. Just cause I'm so fabulous. Ha, not.
I snatched up the extra helmet on the back of his bike and turned to Harry.
"This is gonna mess up my hair that I worked so hard on," I told him jokingly.
"You'd look beautiful any way," he said sending me another pretty smile. I gave him a weird look and suspiciously smiled back. Why is he being so nice? Harry was never this way.

I slipped the helmet on and slipped on the bike after Harry had. I wrapped my arms around his waist not exactly tight, so when he took off I had to quickly tighten my arms around his waist. I could hear him laughing above the noise and I couldn't help but laugh too.
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the ride there was. There was the occasional yellow light/almost red light running and deserted stop sign running, but for the most part it was just enjoyable.

I hopped off the bike practically bouncing with excitement.
"Why haven't you taken me on that before?" I said smacking Harry's chest playfully. He just chuckled before we made our way into the building that was practically shaking with music. Even though its just a bar, they like to bump like its a club. Which basically it is. They even have a dance floor, and everybody from the college comes down here too. So its like the best place around town. Which is weird considering it had a diner name.

"Hey!" El said rushing up from the booth they had reserved for all of us. "You look fantastic!" she squealed excitedly.
"Thanks. So do you," I said returning the compliment. I turned to see if Harry was giving his usual bro hug to Louis, but instead he was already at the bar.
"So, Harp, I have somebody for you to meet," El said bringing me back to focusing on her. I gave her a look, but she was already dragging me away to the table where not only was Louis sitting, but an incredibly hot guy.
hot guy
"Harper this is Chase. He is also from California. Chase this is Harper," El introduced. He sent me a white toothed smile and held his hand out to me.
"Wow. You're even more beautiful than Eleanor described," he complimented. I took his hand and shook it once, giving him a polite smile. I wasn't really in the mood to mingle. I wanted to tell her about how Harry had been super nice earlier and ask her what she thought about it.
"Nice to meet you. El can I talk to you for a minuet?" I said already dragging her away.
"Yeah, sure," she replied even though it was obvious I wasn't giving her a choice. "So what's up?"  she asked once we had reached a place close to the bar.
"I came here with Harry," I told her.
"Well, obviously," she said, her eyebrows furrowing together from confusion.
"No. I mean he offered me a ride. On the bike," I said emphasizing that last part.
Her eyebrows shot up and she squealed excitedly. "No way!"
"Yeah, and he was being all nice to me and I'm so confused," I told her chewing on my bottom lip.
"Maybe, he's realizing he's got feelings for you," she offered.
"El, we both know Harry doesn't get feelings for people," I gave her a stern look and crossed my arms.
"Well, you're different. You're the only girl he's ever been friends with. He's never taken an interest in any other girl besides you. Well, enough to want to make friends and move in together."
"Yeah, but he doesn't even breathe in my direction most of the time," I said rolling my eyes.
"Well, do you want him to?" she asked crossing her arms as well. I was about to answer when something caught my eye. Harry. He was with a girl stripper off on the dance floor. But he was on Greg. He shouldn't be picking women up tonight. Oh great that means I have no ride. I was suddenly angry at him. I mean I'd thought...I don't know what I thought.
"No. I don't." I told El coldly pushing past her and making my way back to the table.
I smiled as I approached the new guy.
"Hi. Sorry for running off like that. Girl talk. I'm Harper and you're Chase right?" I asked smiling and sitting down next to him.
"Yeah, and it's fine," he said offering me a smile. I noticed the Californian accent El had mentioned. Speaking of El she joined us at the table giving me a look before taking a seat next to Louis.
"So, Harper how are you?" Louis asked me.
"Better. All I needed was some rest. I'm still sore but better," I explained nodding at him. Louis gave me a smile.
"That's good." I looked over at Chase to find him totally confused.
"I'm a gymnast. I, uh was up really late practicing last night and I past out this morning," I explained to him, "but I'm all good now." I hurried to explain after I noticed his worried expression. He nodded understanding.
"Yeah, I know how that is. I surf so training gets pretty crazy sometimes," he told me taking a sip of his drink.
"What are you doing all the way down here if you surf?" I asked.
"Visiting family. What are you doing down here when there are better schools out there for gymnastics?" he asked throwing the question back at me. I had never really talked about this with anyone, so I didn't really want to tell him the truth. I pursed my lips before replying.
"I just feel at home here. It's nice in London," I replied falsely. El opened her mouth about to say something, but I gave her a look. She was the only one who knew why I decided to come to London. She took a breath and looked at Louis asking him to dance. He nodded and said sure and off they went.

Chase nodded totally believing my lie.
"Do you want something to drink?" he asked me after a minuet.
"Uh..no thanks. I don't really drink." I told him truthfully.
"Hmmm.." he pondered taking a sip of his drink. "That is weird," he said.
"Most people call me a prude," I told him.
"Only a little bit," he said a smile tugging at his lips and I knew he was teasing. I smiled too.
"You're a cool guy, Chase," I said looking over at him.
"So are you. Except, well, you know, you're a girl," he hurried to say. I just laughed.
"Do you wanna dance?" I asked standing up and holding my hand out.
"Aren't I supposed to be the one asking you?" he asked taking my hand. I heaved him up and smiled at him considering he was about my height. Which was weird because Harry towered over me, and I liked that about him. Except well, I liked everything about Harry. Even the stubborn cocky parts of him that made him Harry. I like everything except the women. But I shouldn't be thinking about Harry because he was flirting with some girl and I was with an incredibly attractive guy who seemed to be pretty cool. Everything I want right?

"Well, you were taking too long," I said leading to the dance floor.
"Fair enough," he replied.
We danced for a long time. I was really sweaty and just ugh by the time we decided to go back to the table. El and Lou were there laughing about something.
"Hey guys!" El excitedly slurred.
"Hey!" I replied laughing at her state.
"What cha' been up to?" she asked leaning forward on the table as we slid in the booth.
"Just dancing," I said still amused by her.
"Oh! Really? So were we!" she said bouncing up and down at her new discovery.
"That's great!" I exclaimed sort of mocking her and I looked over at Louis.
"I'm driving home tonight," he reassured me.
"Good," I said watching El struggle to get a sip out of her straw.

That's when Harry decided to come over, some slut bag at his side.
I don't understand why he's with women like that. What do they have that I don't?
"Who's your friend Harry?" Louis asked his eyebrows shooting up.
"This is Candy," he told him glowing. My face dropped into a really look. Louis' eyes flickered to me and I looked away wondering why he looked at me. Did him and El suspect I liked him? That would be bad. Louis might try to tell him.
That's when Harry looked over at me noticing Chase for the first time. His eyes immediately darkened and he tensed. You could see it.
"Who's this?" Harry asked eyes trained on Chase and his voice suddenly very deep. I wasn't really sure why he was giving him such an intimidating stare.

"Harry, this is Chase. He's from California too," I introduced. Chase gave him a friendly smile and held his hand out for Harry to shake. Harry only stared at it before looking up at Chase again, giving him the same look. Chase awkwardly put his hand back down. I cleared my throat and told Chase to scoot over. We were in one of those circular booths that were all connected so Chase scooted down closer to Louis. I scooted closer to him and motioned for Harry and "Candy" to sit down.
"Why don't you guys sit," I offered shooting them both a friendly smile. Candy returned a smirk and Harry shot me a look. I didn't quite understand it though considering I had no idea what was going on. Harry slid in first so he was next to me. He slid really close to me. Like our legs were totally pressed up against each other and our sides were pressed tightly to each other. I could feel him starring me down, but I refused to look at him. Nobody seemed to notice the close proximity of our body except me.

"So Candy....that's such a pretty name," El squealed drunkenly. She fiddled with her straw again, but I reached over sliding the drink away from her.
"Ok, you've had enough," I told her bringing the drink in front of me. She pouted and leaned into Louis, who wrapped a loving arm around her. Any other time she would have scoffed and told her something about how slutty she was.
"Oh thanks. Its a stage name, but I like it better than my real name," she told me. She had a high pitched voice that made me want to slam my forehead onto the table.
"What do you need a stage name for?" Chase asked from beside me.
"Oh I'm a stripper," she replied shamelessly. I choked on air and Chase actually choked on his drink which he was sipping at. I pat his back trying to help him out.
"Are you ok?" Candy asked him looking over at him concerned.
"He's fine," Harry seemed to snap. I ignored him and kept tending to Chase.
"I'm ok. I'm good," Chase said waving me off. Nodding at me reassuringly I looked over El who was giggling at something. Or more likely nothing.

"So Chase, you said earlier you surf. What's that like?" Louis asked trying to make conversation.
"Oh, you surf? I box. You know like I get to beat the shit out of people,"  Harry cut in. I finally looked over at him giving him a WTF look.
His face was hard and his stare was cold, but it wasn't on me anymore.
"Oh that's cool. Do you like it?" Chase asked trying to be friendly.
"Love it," Harry replied emotionless.
"Harry can I talk to you for a minuet?" I asked even though it was a question. He only looked at me before getting Candy to move out of the booth. Once we were both out I basically dragged him out of the bar. It was freezing outside, but right now I didn't care. I was pissed.
"What the hell was that?" I practically growled at him. I gripped onto the front of his shirt and yanked him forward so were pressed up against each other.
"I don't know what you're talking about," he said innocently. I squinted my eyes at him.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about," I told him pointedly.
"I don't like him," he shrugged.
"You don't even know him," I almost shouted.
"I like this side of you. It's really hot," he said. I rolled my eyes but didn't release my grip, because that's exactly what he wanted.
"Stop being a jack ass. He's trying to be nice and you're just ruining everybody's night," I told him.
"You think I'm joking?" Harry asked ignoring what I had said and gripping onto my waist bringing me closer to him. "If you weren't too good for me I'd take you back to the apartment and go at you from every way possible. And you'd let me too," he said, his voice a husky tone.I hated the fact that he was right. I would never tell him that though.

I held his gaze for a moment before I let go of his shirt and smoothed it out.
"Go back inside and tell them I went home," I told Harry. He didn't let me go though.
"How are you gonna get there?" he asked.
"I guess I'll walk. Fresh air'll do me good," I sighed.
"It's freezing out here. You are not walking home," he told me.
"I'll be fine. Just go back inside. Go have a good time," I said looking away from his eyes. He still wouldn't let me go and he didn't say anything either.
"Just go back inside," I sighed again.
"Let me drive you home," he said. His breath hit my face and I involuntarily shivered.
"Go back to Candy. Don't let me ruin you're night," I said looking up to meet his eyes. They filled with something I couldn't describe.
"I wasn't going to take her back to the apartment anyways. Just let me drive you," he argued. I was a little caught off guard. Harry finding a girl and not taking her home. That's weird.
"You're not gonna take no for an answer are you?" I asked.
"Nope," he grinned cheekily at me.
"Fine,"  I rolled my eyes.

Harry released his grip from my body and quickly ran inside. I'm assuming to tell them we were leaving. He literally wasn't inside for more than a minuet when he returned. My purse in his hand. Oh, I had forgotten about that. He handed it to me and we headed over to his motorcycle.
"You're going to have to take me on this thing more often," I told him putting the helmet on.
"Why? Do you like it?" He asked throwing his leg over the other side of the bike.
"I love it," I told him hopping on as well.
"Will do then," he said kicking the kickstand up. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and we took off.

~
Harry opened the apartment door and strode in throwing his keys on the coffee table as we passed.
"So why didn't you want to bring that girl home? She was definitely your type," I teased trying to take on heel off while I was walking, almost tripping and falling on my face. But Harry caught me.
"Jesus buttercup. You're gonna kill yourself," he huffed.
"So..?" I asked going back to my question. Harry finished taking off the heel I had been working on and threw it off somewhere.
"I just didn't feel like bringing anyone home tonight," he answered basically ending the conversation like that. I didn't like to push him. I knew his limits. He brought my other leg up and took that heel off as well. He threw it off in the distance but his hand lingered. His hand moved from my ankle sliding up my calf to the bend in my knee. My breathing hitched when he yanked me forward from that bend. His hand was strong and I really liked it. His other arm slid across from one side of my waist to the other until it was wrapped around me and our bodies were pressed together as tightly as they could.
"Unless it was you of course," He whispered seductively, his lips dangerously close to mine. As much as I wanted this right now, part of me knew Harry was drunk. I knew that he would remember in the morning and think it was a mistake and our friendship would be ruined. I would be another girl he just throws out.
"You're drunk," I whispered refusing to meet his eyes.
"So?" he asked. His hand slid from the bend in my knee to the underside of my upper thigh right before he reached my but he stopped.
"Harry," I whispered, my tone warning him. I closed my eyes and just waited for his reaction. His hand tightened its grip and so did his arm, before he released me heaving a heavy sigh.
"You're right. Sorry," he said turning away from me.
"Harry," I called out. He hesitated, but turned around.
"You shouldn't have drank so much tonight," I told him sort of hinting that if he wasn't drunk and wanted to do this, there would be absolutely nothing stopping me. He met my eyes and I suddenly wanted to run and hide. I didn't know how he would react to that.
"Yeah. I know," he told me softly. And then he was gone. Disappeared into his room.

I made my way to my room slowly. I changed into my pjs. (Minus the socks) I went to the bathroom and washed off my makeup figuring I'd take a shower in the morning. I threw my hair into a bun and made my way to the living room. I knew that Harry would be sick later on after drinking so much and I had to be there for him. Like I always was. Not that I could sleep anyway. Not after what happened. I feel like I sort of made a mistake. I mean maybe it would have been worth it. But probably not. Harry runs away from feeling. Or beats the shit out of them so he doesn't have to deal with it.

I chilled on the couch watching tv until Harry scrambled out of his room to the bathroom. I hurried up from the couch and followed behind. I swept his curls back as he upchucked into the toilet. I rubbed his back and just felt so sorry for him. I don't know why he does this to himself. The vomiting stopped so I leaned him up against the wall. I ran to the kitchen. But on my way there I slipped and fell. I hurried to scramble back up. I hurriedly grabbed a glass and filled with cold water. I didn't run, but fast walked back the bathroom to find an amused looking Harry.
"What?" I asked handing him the glass.
He chuckled quietly. "You fell didn't you?"
I laughed quietly along with him. "Well, glad I could make you laugh," I told him sweeping his sweaty curls across his forehead.
"You're too good to me," he said smiling at me softly.
"Well, that's what best friends are for right?" I asked quietly returning the smile.
"Yeah, but you just are always there for me, and I don't do anything to show you how much appreciate it."
"Just be my friend. That's all I want. I just want you to talk to me, when you feel upset or you just need someone to talk to. Instead of pushing me away, talk to me," I told him getting rag and wetting it under the sink. I dabbed the rag on his forehead trying to cool him down.
He placed his hand on top of the one I was holding the rag with and lowered it, but he didn't let go.
"I know, I just... I haven't really been close to any girls. I was always the outcast in high school, so I just kinda shut down. I don't know when I started getting drunk and sleeping around, but after that I got the bad boy reputation. And it was better than not fitting in at all, but I still wasn't really close to anyone. You and Lou are the first people, I've really trusted in a long time. I'm sorry for pushing you away," he finished.
I just looked at him a pained expression probably on my face. I didn't want to think about Harry unhappy. Ever. I don't like it. All I want is to see him smile.

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, before standing up and heaving him up with me.
"Lets get you to bed," I said wrapping an arm around his waist. I knew it was only from getting drunk and he would be perfectly fine walking on his own, but I knew he felt like crap. And if I could be of any extra help, I was gonna help.
I let him go once we reached his bed and he crawled in. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand. I looked back at him to see what was wrong, but he looked fine. Until he said what he did.
"Stay with me?" he asked. I literally almost died right there. I wanted nothing more than to crawl into that bed with him, but I don't know how much hell remember in the morning. He might not remember asking me and totally flip out.
"Harry, I don't thi-" I started but he cut me off.
"Please, just for tonight," he begged. I sighed and caved. I had to. I didn't want to disappoint him, and I may never get a chance like this again.
"Scoot over," I told him.
He grinned at me like he just won the lottery and moved over. I crawled in next to him, but tried to keep a safe distance. It didn't matter though. Just knowing he was there was still pretty nice. I closed my eyes and slept the best I had in a long, long time.

A\N
Guys I am so ready for the best song ever to come out. Like what even is this video. I just...I'm so confused and frustrated. Because no matter what they do to Harry Styles he's still perf. Freakin Marcel. Ruining innocent teenage girls lives. That adorable little shit. I'm still waiting for Marcel fan fictions, by the way. If anyone knows of any. Let me know. Pretty please. Ok. Lots of love my beautiful peoples. Mha! Bai guise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
25.2K 177 56