Bleeding Hearts ♥︎

Da HarshiAmo

"I had a little piece of rainbow which had never failed to make me smile." She was so broken, hurt in the... Altro

The lost knight ♥︎
Author's Note
Dan Sanders♥︎
Flashback ♥︎
Night Out♥︎
Memories♥︎
You've got mail♥︎
The letter ♥︎
"Yes"♥︎
Alan Rodgers ♥︎
Green Monster♥︎
Special Update♥︎
Starbucks♥︎
Basketball♥︎
Guilt♥︎
Tears♥︎
Flashback♥︎
The Crush♥︎
Shakespeare♥︎
Notes♥︎
Do the math♥︎
Confess♥︎
The blonde♥︎

Reflection ♥︎

323 30 7
Da HarshiAmo

Dedicated to my best friend, the one who has been with me through thick and thin. Thank you, Harshita.

Eleanor

I looked at her fragile body; her eyes had sunken and lacked the glow which they once were known for. Her big brown eyes, still as beautiful as they always were, looked emotionless. Her beautiful plump lips were trembling due to uncertainty. Stains of teardrops were prominent on her perfectly chiseled cheekbones. Her hands wiped off the new teardrops which had replaced the old ones, pushed her long wavy brown hair aside, to get a better view of her face. She wasn't her own self, she looked very different, as if she'd been perturbed. I gazed at the mirror looking at my reflection for a while and then, finally looked away. I walked up to the the only window my room had and lifted the curtains up, revealing the whole world on the outside. I looked out of the window; I saw two little children splashing each other with water from the puddles. This, only left me with a half hearted smile and my mind drifted back to all that had happened.

A/N:  Your feedback and criticism will be accepted with much zeal. - Amogha 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
65.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
507K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?