WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 48

1.6K 53 11
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

I was shocked but I didn´t reject it… In fact I was waiting this to happen at some point of the night. It was a long slow kiss. I kissed some boys before but I never feel that way… He separated from me… Shit I wanted more… I wish it never finished. We smiled.

Louis: Wow!

Me: What?

I didn´t expect him to say that.

Louis: It was better than I imagine.

I laughed and hit him playfully.

Me: Finally!

Louis: Why you say that?

Me: Because I have waited the whole night for that.

Louis: Don´t complain! I have waited for it the whole summer!

We laughed.

Louis: So it´s late… You have to come in!

Me: Yes…

Louis: So… See you tomorrow? When your train leaves?

Me: At 12 am.

Louis: It´s very early.

Me: It isn´t! Now it´s too late!

We laughed again, I think in the whole night I didn´t stop of smiling my cheeks even hurts a bit, but I didn´t mind.

Louis: I want to see you tomorrow so… What if I pick you up and I drive you to the station?

I smiled, I love the fact that he wanted to see me again in some hours.

Me: Ok!

Louis: So when I leave my home I will call you, alright? It will be about 11.

Me: Oki doki.

Louis: So see you tomorrow then!

Me: Bye! I don´t forget anything more, alright?

Louis: I think that no.

And he kissed me again but this time it was a short one. I smiled even bigger.

Me: Bye.

I opened the door and came into, I wanted to scream! I was so happy right now! The night was so perfect and I couldn´t wish to spend the night with anyone better than Louis. I was thinking about what just happen supported in the door when suddenly the light turn on and I saw Danielle and Riley running towards me.

Danielle: I want you to tell us everything!

Riley: YES!

Me: Wait! Two things… First of all Dani what are you doing here? And the second one… Why are you two awake?

Danielle: The answer of those questions is the same: I COULDN´T WAIT TO KNOW HOW WAS THE NIGHT!

Riley: So let´s go to the longue and tell us everything!

We sat on the couch and I tell them everything, the dinner, the walk, the beach, the kiss…

Danielle: Aww! He is so cute!

I smiled.

Me: Yes, he is.

Danielle: Aww! Look at you! You didn´t stop of smiling like an idiot! You like him!

I laughed.

Me: Definitely yes!

Danielle: I knew it!

Riley: I can´t believe that my best friend is dating Louis Tomlinson!

Me: We aren´t dating…

Danielle: No? And what was tonight?

Me: A date!

Riley: So you are dating!

Me: No! We aren´t boyfriend and girlfriend.

Riley: But you will!

And they laughed. To be honest I hope so.

Me: It´s too late and tomorrow we have to be ready at 11 o´clock because Louis is coming to pick us up.

Riley: Is he?

Me: Yes.

Danielle: But you two aren´t dating…

Me: Shut up!

They laughed. After that we went to my room and changed our clothes. I was really tired the night before I didn´t sleep too much and today was so late and tomorrow I will have to wake up early, but I didn´t mind, I couldn´t wait to see him again. Before I closed my eyes I checked my phone, there was a message from him.

“Good night babe! Have sweet dreams. Xx”

I replied him.

“Good night, see you in some hoursJ xx”

I left my phone on the table and closed my eyes, I must to be more tired than I thought because I didn´t remember when I felt asleep.

The next day my mom woke me, Riley and Danielle so early…

Mom: Girls! Wake up the breakfast is already done. I made pancakes!

Me: What time is it?

Mom: 10.30am

I open my eye wide open.

Me: WHAT? Louis is coming in half an hour and I didn´t start to prepare anything.

I ran to the kitchen, while I was running I could hear Danielle and my mom laughing. I started to eat my breakfast and when they arrive at the kitchen I was already running to my room. I choose my clothes and put it on.

Danielle: El, calm down!

Me: I thought it will be earlier!

Danielle: Let me help you to pack…

Me: Thanks!

We pack almost everything when the ring rang.

Me: Shit… He is already here…

Riley: I will open the door.

Me: How she packed everything?

Danielle: She started to pack after we arrived.

Me: Arrived of where?

Danielle: We went out with Liam and Niall.

Me: Really? You didn´t tell me anything.

Danielle: Because it was more interesting your dinner.

Me: Was it like a double date?

Danielle: More or less.

Me: Do Niall like her?

She smiled and nodded.

Me: OMG!

Danielle: Tss!

We laughed, I was so happy Riley deserve a boy like Niall. I think that they will be a great couple… But I don´t understand why don´t they say that they like each other… Although… Now I´m thinking about that… I´m not the right person to talk about it… We finished of packing and went to the living room. He was sitting next to Niall and talking with my mom, I can´t help but smile when I see him, and again that weird thing on my stomach… Maybe I shouldn´t eat the breakfast that fast. He turned his head and saw me. He stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could hear and “aww!” from Riley.

Louis: Good morning babe!

Me: Good morning.

Louis: Are you ready?

Me: Yes.

I lied… I wasn´t ready… I didn´t want to come back to Manchester, I wanted to stay there, and I wanted to see him every day like this weekend… But I have to come back. He grabbed my bag in one hand and my hand in the other. He seems a bit sad too. Why we have to wait that long to this? I said goodbye to my mom and Danielle. I sat next to Louis and Niall and Riley behind us. They didn´t stop of talking, I didn´t say anything at all I was very busy wishing that this drive was longer. We arrived at the station and we went out of the car Louis did the same as in my house he takes my bag and my hand. We began to hear a voice in the speakers:

“The people going to Manchester have to go the 65 platform, the train leaves in 10 minutes”

We started to walk there.

Louis: Are you ok?

Me: Why do you ask that?

Louis: Because you were quiet the whole drive.

Me: Yes, I´m ok… I just don´t want to come back.

We arrived at 65 platform. Niall and Riley didn´t separate, I think they are saying goodbye. I noticed how I began to grow a knot in the stomach.

Louis: You will come back here soon.

Me: I don´t know… I will start with my exams soon and I will have to study.

Louis: But you can call your mom every day.

Is he kidding? Does he think that I´m that sad because I´m homesick? He´s an idiot! I´m sad because I will miss him so much.

Me: I guess… But my mom isn´t the only person who I will miss…

Louis: You can call Danielle too.

Me: Louis you are idiot! I´m trying to tell that I will miss you so much!

I have never seen him smiling that big. He kissed me, it was a slow kiss shorter than our first one but full of feels.

Louis: I will miss you too.

I smiled back. The voice again:

“People to Manchester the train is leaving in five minutes, come in”

Me: I have to go now.

Louis: Yes.

He helped me to get in the train. He hugged me so tight and gave me a quick kiss. Before the door close he said me.

Louis: I promise that we will see before than you think.

I smiled him.

Louis: Call me when you arrive.

Me: Ok, bye Louis.

And the door closed and the train left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 582 15
(Y/N) is just your average everyday girl. Besides being best friends with One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. Her fun...
9.4K 201 21
I went up to her and she recognized me, smiled at me and then I remember we did met. I was jealous of Louis, she was all over him and he looked at he...
97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...