The Mysterious Miss. F

By tapqueen101

Keefe Sencen has left the Black Swan in hopes of saving his Mother. He has become reckless, that's what every... More

Chapter 1 Sophie's POV
Chapter 2 Sophie's POV
Chapter 3 Sophie's POV
Chapter 4 Fitz POV
Chapter 5 Biana POV
Chapter 6 Sophie POV
Chapter 7 Keefe POV
Chapter 8 Sophie POV
Chapter 9 Grady POV
Chapter 10 Keefe's POV
Chapter 11 Sophie POV
Chapter 12 Sophie's POV
Chapter 13 Sophie POV
Chapter 15 Keefe POV
Chapter 16 Sophie POV
Chapter 17 Sophie's POV
Chapter 18 Keefe POV
Chapter 19 Sophie POV
Tags
Chapter 21 Sophie POV
Chapter 22 Keefe POV
Chapter 23 Sophie's POV
Chapter 24 Keefe POV
Chapter 25 Keefe POV
Chapter 26 Sophie's POV
Chapter 27 Keefe POV
Chapter 28 Keefe's POV
Chapter 29 Sophie POV
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Sophie POV
Chapter 32 Keefe's POV
Chapter 32 Sophie/Elwin's POV
Chapter 34 Sophie's POV
Chapter 35 Keefe POV
Chapter 36 Keefe's POV
Chapter 37 Biana POV
IMPORTANT NEWS

Chapter 14 Keefe POV

4.7K 86 130
By tapqueen101

"Sencen, area 2-6-9 in five minutes!" Brant yells. Scaring me to death as I fall out of my bunk. I ended up landing on my head.

"I'll be there," I grumbled, even though he probably left seconds ago. I grabbed the black training pants, brown vest, and black t-shirt. Then I grabbed the melder, set of throwing stars, sword, and dagger. I started strapping them on the vest. I put them into places only I knew, but were still easy to reach. I grabbed the black boots and laced them up, I was ready to go.

"Don't forget your cloak!" Alvar yelled as he tossed it to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled. I looked at the sleeve of my tunic, the bright white eye staring at me, I shuddered. I pulled the cloak around my shoulders slowly, felling a pang of regret. Her eyes filled my head, her laugh, smile, the way she cared about everyone, how she was the only person who really understood me.

"KEEFE! Hurry up, we're going to be late!" Alvar yelled, distracting me from my fantasies.

I took off running. Turning left, right, climbing up a set of stairs, turning right, going down stairs, and ninja rolling through the door, and advancing into the training room in style. Alvar let out a chuckle.

"You had to enter in style, didn't you?" Alvar said as he let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah, and fashionably late!" Mareana (Ma-ree-na) laughed, as Alvar wrapped an arm around her. Alvar kissed her on the forehead. Mareana and Alvar have been dating for four years. Alvar was super protective about her even though she could kill someone in a matter of seconds.

"You're just jealous because I'm awesomer than you guys!" I said jokingly.

"Says the guy who thinks awesomer is an actual word!" Mareana says playfully shoving me.

"That was a test, Alvar, you failed!" I said walking away. I could still hear Mareana's laughter as I was heading towards my position.

"Alright, sparing practice! Mareana, since you think you're an exception towards are PDA rules, you can pick your sparing partner first!" Fintan's voice boomed throughout the room. (I think that's how you spell it!)

"Oh, thank you for the honor! I want to thank my mom for banishing me to Exillium, my father for constantly using me as his outlit, and the council for making me feel so special at my tribunal! Oh, and Fintan for allowing me to join this beautiful cause--"

"Beautiful speech, but could you please tell us who your partner is?" Fintan asked, a smile on his face as everyone laughed.

"Oh, in that case I pick, Mr. Keefe Sencen!" She announced, her eyes searching for mine.

"I EXCEPT! But, be warned! I have mad skills! So please, no crying when I beat your butt!" I yelled.

We were on the mat in position. I crouched down low, my vest off. Sparing required no weapons or abilities.

"Be prepared for the embarrassment that will await you soon after!" Mareana laughed with a wicked smile.

She charged forward, ready to rip my head off. I dodged her punches and kicks easily. Then when she aimed for my face, I grabbed her fist and twisted her whole arm. She screamed in pain, I felt a little bad, but in the end I had to protect the hair. She surprised me by swinging her left leg full force into my right shin. I heard the crack. I fell onto the ground, still holding her fist. She screamed as she fell to the ground with me.

"You little--" Was all she could get out as I kicked her jaw with my left leg. I wiggled out from under her, but she grabbed my right leg, I held in the scream as she pulled me back. I quickly kicked her in the face again with my left leg, I heard a crack, must have been her nose.

Then while she was clutching her nose since it was bleeding, I grabbed her hands after some major fighting, and smashed her skull on the mat. I forced her into a pin.

Fintan entered the mat, and handed me a sword. "Kill her," He said.

Alvar, Mareana, and I yelled, "WHAT?"

"You heard me Mr. Sencen, kill her or she'll kill you," He simply stated.

"I-I can't," I mumbled.

"Yes you can! How do you think you're going to be able to kill your friends, who have done nothing but hurt you?" He asked. "Kill her!" He yelled.

"Stop being such a girl and do it Keefe!" Mareana yelled. I checked her emotions, she wasn't afraid, guilty, happy. I couldn't feel anything. I peered into her eyes. I saw that they weren't as green as they normally were.

Right then I knew it was a test, they wouldn't really kill Mareana, she was one of their best fighters. This was a clone. It all made sense, this was a test, only Alvar didn't know it. It was like a prank, I told myself. That's why I couldn't feel her emotions.

So I flipped her over, and touched her back, looking for the switch. I found it and quickly flipped it off. Then I turned her over and lifted the sword and swung it down. Wires and gears flew everywhere. The color slowly returned to Alvar's face.

"Good job Mr. Sencen! It was smart of you to flip the switch!" Fintan praised.

"Why?" I asked. I really was bad with clones and stuff like it.

"Because this clone is special, whereas whatever you do to the clone actually happens to the person in real life. And as you all know the person who wins gets there injury's treated, while the other gets to have their broken bones set, but still have to deal with the pain. Alright, Mr. Sencen, you get to pick the next group!" Fintan said cheerfully.

"Alvena and Maracu!" I yelled. It was time their bickering ended. Alvena stole Maracu's boyfriend Melmur and they've been fighting about it for months.

I ran to find an Alvar kissing Mareana all over her. She probably couldn't breath by the way he was hugging her.

"Look, I'm really sorry!" I said. Alvar turned and punched me in the nose, hard, it started gushing like that place Sophie talks about. Niagra Falls. Then he gave me a huge bear hug.

"The punch is for the crime on her face, the hug is for being smart for once!" He yelled as he ruffled my hair. Alvar was like my older brother here, and Mareana was like a friend.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that! Look at what happened to his poor leg! Also, I knew he didn't have it in him to just kill someone, much less someone he knows! That's the main reason why I agreed to do it!" She said exasperated.

"Wait, you agreed to this? Without telling me!" Alvar yelled.

"Oooooh! Someone's in the doghouse tonight!" I teased.

"What, Keefe is smarter then people give him credit for!" She challenged.

"What if he didn't flip the switch? Huh? What if he just killed you?" Alvar yelled, clearly agitated.

"Well he did, so there's no point in having this conversation!" She huffed. Her hair started flying around her face, as she started to levitate a little. Mareana is a guster, so when she's angry she uses her ability to calm herself down.

"Alvar, look, I wouldn't have done it anyway if I hadn't none it was a robot. The only reason I knew was because I couldn't feel her emotions! So, I think all she really needs right now is an apology. She's feeling really stressed and worried that they're going to kick her out when they realize they might not need her anymore. It's really stupid because she's one of their top assassins. She also feels guilty that she didn't tell you about it, my guess is that they forced her not to with something. So, if I were you, I'd go up there and talk to her! Tell her how important she is and do the right thing!" I told him after I shoved him forward.

"I know how to walk Keefe, gosh! You're starting to sound like Della!" He chuckled.

"Finally someone gets me!" I shouted back.

I saw them talking, tears were in her eyes. Then they kissed, and I looked away, fake gagging.

Since I wasn't needed anymore I left and hopped on my left leg towards Leav's room.

"Hey Sencen! You think you can hop the whole way there?" Mareana asked as she let out a soft chuckle.

"I was planning on it!" I Mumbled. Then I felt a gust of wind lift me off the ground and whisk me the whole way to Leav's.

"Thanks," I mumbled as the wind gently put me on the ground. I opened the door and Leav stood in front of me. He had red hair that was spiked. His grey-blue eyes met mine.

"Ah! Mr. Sencen, we meet again!" He exclaims as he helps me towards a bed. After a few flashing lights and elixars, I was able to leave.

"Keefe!" A voice yelled. I turned and Alvar was running towards me, and in one swift motion he pulled out a leaping crystal, and we were swept into a beam of light.

~~~

"Alvar! What did you do!" I whisper-yelled. "We don't even have any disguises!" I panicked.

"Relax, Keefe! Here drink these," He whispered with a chuckle.

My skin was paler, and my hair was curly and red. My eyes were green and freckles were plastered all over my face. I looked like a one-a-be Leav.

Alvar had blonde spiky hair, light blue eyes, and he had an even more muscular build.

"Ok, so what are we doing here?" I whispered.

"Well, you're going to help me buy a ring!" He whispered excitedly. 

"You're proposing to Mareana?" I whispered back.

"Duh! Now, lets go to Biana's favorite jewelry store!"

We walked casually towards the shimmery store. The little bell rang as we entered. A girl with dark wavy brown hair cascading down her back was arguing with the guy at the front desk.

We walked forward so we could hear them better.

"Mr. Coven, you said it was going to be finished today!" The girl's voice said.

"Biana?" I asked. Alvar pulled me behind a rack of jewelry so she wouldn't see us.

"Are you trying to get us in trouble?" He sneered.

"Sorry, it was just a reaction!" I said.

We got closer to the counter and Alvar was looking at the rings. Biana looked at us intensely. I caught her staring.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry! Silly me, I just thought I saw you from some where?" Biana quietly stated.

"I get that a lot!" I joked.

"I'm Biana," She said extending a hand.

"Nice to meet you Biana, I'm Dillon," I said shaking her hand. Sophie told me that that was one of her favorite boy names.

"Dillon, you're supposed to be helping me pick out the ring!" Alvar chuckled.

"It's for his girlfriend," I said immediately. The next thing I needed was Biana telling Sophie that I was getting married.

"Oh, well I'm Biana," She said with a quick wave.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Trenton!" Alvar flashed her a grin.

"Miss. Vacker I promise it'll be ready next week! And if it isn't you get to two things free," He told her. While her back was turned I slipped a note into her purple purse.

"I'm holding you to it Mr. Coven!" She said with a smile.

"How can I help you two fine gentlemen?" He asked with a forced smile.

"Um, he's looking for a ring," I said.

"Ah! Engagement?" He asked. Alvar nodded.

"A friend of his wanted him to pick it up. He was here earlier and gave us instructions for what he wanted," Alvar informed the guy. Mr. Coven went back to dealing with some other costumers.

"How about this one?" Alvar asked. It was a blue sapphire.

"Doesn't really go with everything," I said. Alvar continued to point out rings, each one worse then the first.

"I don't think I can do it man!" He whispered.

"How about that one there?" I asked. It was a band that twisted around the finger and on the top it wrapped around a light blue crystal.

"It's-It's absolutely perfect!" Alvar said.

"Did you find it?" The man asked.

"Yep, it's that one right there!" Alvar answered triumphantly.

"Would you like it engraved?" He asked.

"Yeah," Alvar told him as he slipped him a piece of paper.

Mareana was going to die when she saw the ring.

A/N: Next chapter I'll show you the ring! I hope you guys enjoyed it and that it was worth the wait! This is my longest chapter yet at 2,192 words! ;) I hoped you guys liked the new characters!! Thanks for reading, you guys are awesome! Comment below on what the words should be inside the ring! Also on what you think was in the note Keefe gave Biana!

~Tapqueen101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 117 11
Anna Green is just your average teenage bookworm. Not only that, but she is also naturally gifted in martial arts. - But one day, Anna's whole wor...
25.4K 236 23
Sophie and Keefe only now knew that they both liked each other, especially after the kiss, but this was definitely NOT was Sophie was expecting to wa...
75.4K 2K 44
Sophie Foster has been with the Black Swan ever since her abilities were triggered at age five. In the ten years since, she has spent her life being...
140K 1.9K 26
Going through daily life seems to be harder than Sophie realizes but with someone by her side, things are a bit more easier. ⭐︎Excerpt⭐︎ ❝ Biana sig...