My Shadow

By Inflam3s

...I see beauty in everything you do Kimberly Grant... Kimberly was a 18 year old girl, she loves art and se... More

Trailer ♥ MY Shadow
1. Art Piece
II. Screwed
III. Him
IV. Follow You
V. His Monster....
VI. LIGHTS
VII. In This Moment
VIII. Say Goodbye
IX.Breath
X. Exhale
XI. Never Too Late
XII. WAR
XIII.New Students
XIV.Cut
XV.Insane
XVII.End of Prom Night
XVIII. Watch
XIX. Insanity
XX. Clarity
XXI. Cover
XXII.Make this Clear
XXIII. Sit in Front
XXIV. Tag, You're It
XXV. Blank
XXVI. Core
XXVII. Turn Around
XXVIII. We're Not Over
XXIX. Bad Habit
XXX. It's Not Suicide

XVI.Plan

4.3K 153 6
By Inflam3s

Danny Pov

Plan, plan, oh yes plan. I have everything plan. Go in, kill, leave, and eat after. I need to start hearing myself, because I think Kimberly rubbing on me with eat. She loves food, shake the thought out Danny. I don't know am going to start this day, but I'll start by getting myself ready and now time to leave to finish the death list. I kill Mrs.Book last night and ship it to my next target. It was art, I can tell you that.

I started my car and toward the highway. F**k! Traffic what the hell, I turn at the next exit and just drove straight. AN hour later, I arrive at this house. I got out my car and went towards it. It was quite, nothing out of the ordinary. I went to ring the doorbell and no one answer. I rang it again and the door open. The man in front of me look like he was going through hell. He must of got my mail, that's nice. I smile at him and sweet talk him to let me in. We walk to the sitting room and sat down.

"You want anything to drink?" He ask me in a low voice. He must be really down, I'll fix that later for him.

"Sure, water would be fine." He walk to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. I took it out his hand and he sat down.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Danny Fredovale." I told him looking him in the eye while drinking the glass of water. Don't think he was expecting that name to come around very soon. His eyes went ghost, like his soul left his body and came back from a short vacation. Nice to see his soul know what's about to happen.   

"Let's just get to the chase, why don't we." He started to get up from his seat, I grab his hand and look up at him. "I wouldn't if I was you. I think it's best you sit down." He listen to me and sat back done. He couldn't look me in the eye or anything. I didn't even do nothing yet and he is about to shake. All I said was my name, my F**king name, well at least he knows it.

"Why are...you..here?" He started to ask while stuttering the words out his mouth.

"Did you like my gift?" I told him and in a quick second he did the dumbest move ever, this f**k got up. I shook my head, I was going to give him an easy death, but this f**ker have to get up. How sweet of him? I stay sited and just watch him. He suddenly stop when he noticed I was not after him. "I hope you know, I got no time to chase after you, this isn't a horror movie. Get your a** here and sit down." I kept calm and watch him slowly come back to the sit.

"Better. I was not going to chase you."

"The f**k you want from me?"

"Mike my boy, it's quite simple what I want from you. Your group kill my partner and now am killing you guys for him one by one. I have two more to go after you, but their higher status. " I sip some water and place it on the table.

"You really think you can get those two that easy."

"I didn't saw it was going to be easy, I just said it was going to be fun." I gave him a smile and just stare at him. He was about to open his mouth, but instead of words coming from his mouth. I pick up the glass and shave it in his mouth really hard. I broke a few teeth, but he'll be fine. He try to take it out his mouth, but it wasn't working. I sat back down and watch his suffer.

"This is going to be a quick chat. I like to stay and all, but you see the time running out." I look at my watch and took out my gun from my side and I point it to his head, nope too boring. I place the gun point to his d**k and Bang goes his d**k. His eyes pop out, widen, scared, pain, he scream through the glass in his mouth. It was so much pain he crack the glass. He drop to the floor and crawl. I don't know where he is going, his d**k off and he bleeding to death. I laugh at the sight and just walk to him. I lift his head up and he was crying in pain.

"I hope you have a nice day,Mike." I drop his head back and walk around him. I got outside and started my car. I hope he okay, he look like he's in a lot of pain. What a shame I tell you. I turn on my radio and drove back home. On my way home from the high way my phone rang, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Danny?"

"Who's answering?"

"Tommy Tee." Curiosity full my face, who the hell is that.

"Who the f**k is that?"

"I heard you was looking for me Danny." Check point, Tommy Tee my number one target. Who call the killer looking for them on their number, not even private. He is really smart, I tell you.

"Oh, good to know. What do you want?"

"To make a deal with you,I heard your Boss now. So, why don't we make a deal."

"What's the deal?"

"The deal is for you to give up on me and spare my life."

"This is a f**king joke right."

"Sorry, for your friend's death, but I didn't know about it."

"True you didn't ."

"So what do you say?"

"Sure, I'll spare your life."

"Your serious?" He sound confuse at my answer.

"Yes, Your life is spare."

"Thank you so much!" The phone call hang up. I roll my eyes and laugh. If people was next to me they'll think I lost my mind. Let him go free, he really is f**ked. No, he might not know about it, but he sure do now. He's calling the shots, he think I let him off that easy. He was happy too, have fun with that, because it ain't true.

I am going to kill him and am going to kill him like no other. I seek for him, like no other. What a funny man.....very f**ked up man. I was a few min from home. When I finally got home. I open the door and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I got in the shower and stay under the water for a while, close my eyes and breath in and out.

"DANNY................NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let go of me. This is not you, this isn't you. LET ME GO!! ..........BANG!"

The thought of that memory only make my demons go wild. That the past I'll keep. She was......f**k. I open my eyes and jump out the shower. Went to my closet and put on some clothes. I have to ask someone something. It's really weird, I never been to mine, but I hope she says yes.

I got dressed and went to my car. I drove to the nearest jewelry shop, brought a nice necklace and bracelet. It wasn't that much only like $13,000. Next stop was to her house. Don't know how this sh*t work and how you ask, I don't even know how to even approach this topic. Never been to mine at school, so here it go. I finally got to Kimberly's house and beep my horn for her to come out.   

She slowly open the door and I got out the car. She was happy until she saw the box in my hand. Her face just went blank poker face. This is a nice start. I walk up to her and kiss her lips. I stare in her eyes, I don't know what to say or do, but here it goes. 

"I know this is just going to be a f**king terrible speech, but let's just say I tried. I know this is very sudden and I know you don't want to go, but it's a one in a life time experience. Blah blah, cut to the chase. Kimberly Grant would you go to prom with me?"

Her eyes widen at what I just ask her and then a big smile came after. He hugged me and say yes. I gave her the box and she look like she was about to faint when she open it. Must be too much, I think. I smile at the sight. I never been to my  prom the day of prom, I beat up myself, I was insane, I went off on others, and it took me awhile to calm down. 

"Why do you want to go to prom? " She ask me, oh she really smart. 

"Just to bring you and meet a friend."

"You mean kill." 

"That too."

"DANNY!" 

"What? Okay, you wasn't going to prom anyway so now you can go with me. It be a quick kill and then we can dance." She gave me a look, I can't pin out, but it's a look that she might want to punch me. 

"You know what Danny, I'll  go, and you better dance with me. Don't be bloody either."She told me and yes she did exactly what I was thinking, she punch me in my arm. I laugh at her and she kiss my forehead and walk  inside and shut the door in my face. I finally got to my feet and realize she shut the door on me. That was so nice of her. I went down the stairs to my car. I brush my hair back with my hand and start the car. 

Time to go home and look for an outfit. I look at all my suits pick one place it down. Told Sebastian to iron it and do whatever to it. Kimberly already had her dress, she was going to go to prom, but with the drama with that guy, she felt it was best not to go. If anyone bother her, shoot them. That's how things work in my head.

I don't see what's hard in that. Sh*t! My head, I started to have these sudden headaches, Kimberly is really driving my demons crazy. Lately, my Monster has been calm, I don't like that all. I drop into bed and close my eyes. The room was warm and cool. It was relaxing and my body was falling to sleep. 

"Danny...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Bang! The blood was everything. The floor was white carpet, but her blood turn it red like wine. The walls were designed with her blood. Her eyes were wide open with fear, her body were broken into pieces. Bones were coming out of her skin. A work done by no other.....Me. I was a monster. I was my own nightmare. " 

Here this sh*t again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.7K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...
248K 6.3K 30
"Open the door. Open the fucking door. Aight, just remember I ain't want it to go down like this." Before I could even fully process his statement a...
109K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
36.7K 677 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...