The Bad Boy Boxer {IN EDITTI...

By WriterGirlx

Ever heard of the quote 'a life spent making mistake is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen.

The Bad Boy Boxer

21.2K 416 3
By WriterGirlx

Ever heard of the quote 'a life spent making mistake is not only more honorable, but more useful that a life spent doing nothing.' Yes well that is what made me switch off my Sherlock marathon and go to Jamie Frost's party, if going is a mistake then it'll be a lesson learned and better than sitting at home doing nothing, right?  Right! 

Well yeah turned out Jamie's party was not only a small mistake, it was a huge disaster that is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. Okay well maybe I exaggarated a little there but it was the night I officially met and had a conversation with Asher Knight. And he, that idiot, has landed us in jail, all it took was one conversation and I am sat here sitting in a jail cell waiting for my mom and his mom to come and get us out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3.5K 31
*** THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "ALL TOO WELL" *** "You destroyed her," he shouted before he covered his face with both of his hands. I nodded slowly whil...
Nina By Neia 💋

Teen Fiction

211K 7.9K 28
Don't think that my life is so typical because I once thought that and then everything changed for me. Don't ask me how either because I don't know...
146 16 10
Well what does one, say one should do when one walks in on their boyfriend for two years getting it on with the school slut, and contracting STI's. F...
121K 1.8K 26
{COMPLETED} "I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's too hard" a wrong text that doesn't turn out too bad started: 11/18/2018 finished: 01/22/201...