Mia Meets World

By -SimplyLexi-

Mia Schmidt is the new girl. She moved from Texas to Philadelphia. Her new school is John West View. She meet... More

Intro/Characters
Season 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Season 2
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
Ships
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Characters wanted - closed
New Characters| Ships
37

26

351 23 16
By -SimplyLexi-

Chapter name: Girl meets Riley and Amalia Pt.1

Co Writer: All Me

Told from Second person P.O.V

Subway:

"So this is the subway. It isn't as nice as I thought it would be." Mia said.

"Is this safe? My parents told me never to go into a subway. I could get some type of disease." Autumn said.

"Is that why you're wearing that doctor's mark?" Lucy asked. Autumn was wearing a doctor's mask that her father gave her. He told her to never take it off while she was in the subway.

Autumn nods. "You're just over reacting. You can't get sick down here. I've been down here a ton of times and I'm fine." Alexandra said.

"For the first time and forever. I actually agree with Autumn. It's horrible down here. I would be in my limo right now, but Eric wouldn't let me." Jessamine whined.

"You just can't stand being around poor people." Alexandra said. "Yeah, especially you." Jessamine said.

"Come on guys. This is going to be fun. We get to meet the famous Riley and Amalia." Braidy said, who was happy to meet more girls. "Yeah, that's the only good thing." Alexandra replied.

"The train here!" Eric shouted. "Let's go." Mia said. They followed Eric into the train. Everyone took a seat except for Kai and Autumn who had to grab a pole. There were no more seats left.

"I'm going to get sick." Autumn muttered. She had forgotten her gloves in Philadelphia so her hands were touching the pole.

On the other side of the train:

Farkle noticed them walk onto the train. He especially noticed the girl with glasses and doctor's mask. She was beautiful he thought.

Amalia noticed Farkle looking. "So are you going to talk to her?" Amalia asked which surprised Farkle.

"Who?" Farkle asked like he didn't know. Like he wasn't just looking at her. "Come on Farkle. I saw you looking at that girl." Amalia said loud, but not too loud. Riley and Lucas heard and looked at Farkle, who was blushing.

"Awww Farkle you were looking at a girl other than us." Riley said happy for her friend. "Farkle crushing on a girl." Lucas teased in a friendly way.

"I-I'm not. I just notice she was with Eric." Farkle said, trying to defend himself. "Eric?" They said surprise. They look over and saw Eric playing Rock-paper-scissors with Alexandra.

"Hey Riley. Isn't that your cousin?" Amalia asked. Alexandra wasn't really her cousin. She was just called that because Shawn and Cory are close.

"It is, but what are they doing in New York?" Riley said. "Let's find out." Amalia said, standing up and grabbing both Riley and Farkle arm.

"What? You can't just stand up." Lucas said. "Come on Lucas. Stop being such a Huckleberry." Amalia said. She knew that would make Lucas stand up. He hated when Amalia called him
Huckleberry or Topango.

Ever since they had Spanish class. Amalia called him that. Since a in Spanish in feminine. She used the o which is masculine and got Topango.

"I'm not a Huckleberry." He said getting up. "Of course not Topango." Amalia said. They started walking. All of a sudden the train stop.

Flinging them forward. They each landed on a person.

Amalia- Braidy

Lucas- Jessamine

Riley- Kai

Farkle- Autumn

"Will isn't this my lucky day." Braidy said. Mia punched Braidy. "What? What did I say?" Braidy asked.

"Hey." Lucas said.

"Get off me." Jessamine replied.

"Well hello beautiful." Kai flirted.

"Lucas!" Riley shouted.

Farkle and Autumn were on the floor. They had fallen down. "I-I'm sorry." Farkle apologized. "Uh..it's fine." Autumn barley could say. Her heart was beating really fast and she felt really nervous around Farkle.

"Are you sure?" Farkle asked. "Yeah, it's not like I could get anymore sick on the ground than when I was touching that pole." Autumn explained.

Which made Farkle laugh.

"I'm Farkle." Farkle said.

"Farkle Minkus? Your dad knows my dad. Do you know Sheldon Cooper?" Autumn asked. "Do I know him. I love his work. You're his daughter Autumn Copper." Farkle said. Autumn nods.

"I can't believe I'm meeting the famous Autumn Cooper. Top in her school right?" Farkle asked. "Yeah, but I'm not that big of a deal, but you Farkle are amazing. I saw you at the award ceremony. You got so many. I really impressed." Autumn said.

That made Farkle really happy. He never met someone like Autumn who understood him. "Hey before we go flirting with people we just met. Can you get him off me." Jessamine said.

"Sorry." Lucas said, getting up. "Who are you guys anyway?" Kai asked.

"Riley."

"Farkle."

"Lucas."

"Amalia."

"What about you?" Amalia asked.

"Mia."

"Lucy."

"Eric."

"Alexandra."

"Jessamine."

"Autumn."

"Braidy."

"Kai."

"That reminds me. What are you doing here Alexandra?" Riley asked.

"Well our good old teacher Eric decided to go on a trip to New York to visit you guys while my dad teaches the others." Alexandra explained.

"Oh, but Shawn isn't a teacher." Riley said. "Well the principal thinks that. Thanks to good old Eric." Alexandra said. "I had to get someone to watch them and Jack won't answer my calls." Eric explained. "I wonder why." Alexandra whispered.

"So how long are you going to stay here?" Lucas asked.

"Two days. We're going to a school called John Quincy Adams Middle School." Mia explained.

They look at Mia surprised. "We go there." They said. "Really?" Mia said, surprised. "Yeah, my dad's the teacher. Cory Matthews he went to teach your class." Riley said.

"Oh Cory. We know him." Braidy said. "Yeah, he's really interesting." Mia said. Which made a couple of them chuckle. "What's so funny?" Lucy asked.

"Eric actually going to college."

Hey guys, finally had an idea and since Sabrina is playing Mia. I have a new character being the Maya in this book Amalia by Kays_Hemmo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.8K 58
Eric Matthews is an idiot, and Beckett Hunter won't stop telling him so. ❝YOU DESERVE THE LOVE YOU KEEP TRYING TO GIVE EVERYONE ELSE ❞ -unknown Eric...
364K 7K 22
"You and me.....forever" "Because i'm in it for the long game" Olivia Hunter. Shawn Hunters daughter. Restless spirit, almost a younger version of he...
801K 15.5K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
5K 79 73
Twenty years ago, Shawn Hunter had the opportunity to have the kind of family Cory Matthews had, but a jealous ex-girlfriend of his foster father des...