Fake It For Me (Rewriting)

By Paranilla

(Undergoing another rewrite [even the rewrite is. Going to try and publish this]) What would you do if someon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

165 9 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 10

Jason stared at me as I took a bite of the eggs he made. I looked away from him as I starting eating and he cleared his throat. I looked over at him and he pointed to the glass next to my left hand. I took another bite of my food and he looked away.

“I don’t know why you are acting this way with me,” he said. “Did I do something wrong? Did I upset you with how I was acting last night? I think I was being pretty reasonable for what you were doing. I’m sure you were having a fun time with Ryouta and his sister. What did you guys do?”

I placed my fork down and picked up the glass next to my hand and took a sip of it. Water is a delicious taste to me. I know some people think water doesn’t have a taste but that’s not true. It has a different taste depending on where it is at. I heard that in a certain place in Florida it tastes like rotten eggs.

I placed the cup down and looked at Jason. “We just did some acting and ate dinner together. I made cheese noodles and they really liked it. I just think you are being a bit harsh about who I get to hang out with. I don’t see a problem with Miu and Ryouta. Sure, Ryouta is a bit off in character but he isn’t that bad. Miu is a sweet girl with a wonderful way of showing her respect and love for the world.”

Jason snorted. “Yeah, I am sure that Miu does.”

“Why are you always mean when I mention her?” I asked looking at him curious. He looked at me, his mouth drawing into a thin line, and he shook his head. “Fine, you don’t have to tell me why you are. I guess you just hate people who seem too sweet.”

“It’s not that,” he suddenly said and he stood up. “I hope you’re enjoying your meal. I am going out today since I have a meeting with some people who want to show me some songs. I will be back later on. I may be home by five but I could be earlier than that. If you wish to hang out with your new buddies, feel free to. I’m just going to tell you now that you shouldn’t judge by how someone acts towards you. Stay safe and don’t be alone with either one of them anymore.”

Jason grabbed his coat and he looked at me. I looked away and he sighed a bit. He muttered out something and he walked out the front door. I wonder what his problem is.

I picked up my plate and placed it on the counter. I grabbed the rest of the dishes and place them in the sink. What am I going to be doing today? Jason is gone and I have no idea what Ryouta and his sister are doing. I can always hang out with my sister or Jake.

My phone suddenly went off and I picked up my phone. I clicked the okay button and it unlocked my screen. I clicked it again and it showed a new message in my inbox.

Hey, what are you doing today? I want to see you ~Ryouta

“How did he get my number?” I chewed on my inner lip and I answered him back.

I have nothing to do. Jason is upset with me. I want to see you too. At least you can provide me with some entertainment.

Suddenly a knock came from my door and I walked over to it. I looked out of the peek hole and dark eyes looked into it. I jumped back and I took a deep breath. It’s okay; it’s probably just some creeper with dark eyes and dark hair. Oh, wait! It’s just Ryouta.

I opened the door and Ryouta stared at me with a gentle expression. “Hey, I am glad you texted me back. I just assumed you weren’t doing something and came here. Besides, Miu is out and about looking for something. She is always running errands when she isn’t busy.” He held out a box. “Here, I got you a little something. I got it from a store and it is Lip Smackers.”

“Thank you,” I replied and I took the box from him, opening it up. “These look like they cost a bit of money. Did you spend a lot on them?” I placed the box down on the ground. “You don’t have to buy me anything at all. You shouldn’t be wasting money on me. I’m not worth wasting money on.”

Ryouta shook his head. “No, you’re worth a lot of money. No…you’re not worth any money. Money can’t pay for someone like you.” He smiled and he looked inside. “May I come in for a few? I don’t want anyone thinking you are seeing me. It’s best that I come on in.”

I moved out away and he walked in. “Do you like how it looks in here?” I asked and he nodded. “I picked out it. Jason was looking for one that was my style and this one was the first one I saw and the only one I saw. I knew I loved it at first sight.”

“I am glad you picked it. It seems like something you would like. I am happy to be inside in here since it feels so welcoming here. Oh, where is Jason’s room at? I want to see how he lives? Do you guys share a room?” Ryouta looked at me questioningly.

“No, I don’t share a room with him. That would make me feel very awkward since I’m not serious with him yet. I mean, I am serious with him in terms of sharing living space but not relationship wise. I think sharing a room makes a relationship pretty serious unless you’re just staying the night in it.”

Ryouta nodded. “I agree about that,” he replied and he placed his hands in his pocket. “I’m assuming you don’t want to take me to his room so I’ll stay out here. Did you eat anything yet?”

“Umm…I had some eggs but I didn’t finish them. Jason made them first thing this morning. They tasted good but I didn’t want to eat them since he put me in a bad mood. He was saying I shouldn’t be around you and your sister alone. I think he doesn’t like you guys and that he doesn’t trust you guys which is weird because he trusted me the first second he met me.”

“How did you guys meet?”

I looked away. “Well, that’s a long story. I met him when I went to an airport a while back. I then went to see a show of his and I guess we fell in love,” I lied.

“I see. That’s an interesting way to fall in love with someone. I’m sure any guy would be lucky enough to bump into you at an airport. I wish I could have had the pleasure of doing that.”

I looked at Ryouta and he smiled at me. “Do you want to get something to eat? I have some food in the fridge right now and it’s all fresh. I can put together a sandwich or even make some soup. Yesterday, Jason made himself some soup. I only know that since he put a note on it saying it is his to eat.”

“How about we do something that doesn’t include eating?” Ryouta asked and I raised an eyebrow. “Listen, I really like you.” He leaned forward and he touched my face. “I want you to feel special and loved because you deserve that and I know Jason isn’t treating you like he should. He is rude and he tells you to be silent all the time when he is angry.”

“What are you talking about it?”

Ryouta ran the tip of his thumb over my lips and he traced them. “I mean he doesn’t treat you like a man should treat you,” he clarified.

I looked away from him and my cheeks started to heat up. “Umm…what should we be doing?” I asked and he pulled me closer to his body.

Ryouta leaned in and kissed me softly. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes with a smile on his face. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them back up.

“We should kiss.”

“I’m not sure about that.”

“Well, let’s just do it anyways. I just like feeling your lips against mine,” he whispered out and he kissed me again, placing one hand on my arm and one on the back of my head.  I finally started kissing him back and he smiled against my lips. “Don’t fight this.”

I nodded my head slowly and he kissed me again. I kissed him back gently and he slowly pulled away as a ringtone went off. He pulled out his cell phone and he looked down at it.

“Oh, it’s Miu. She just texted me that she is done with her errands and that she wants to see you. We can go and pick up your sister so we can all hang out together.”

“Let’s go and get her then. Where is she at?”

“She took a cab so she’ll be back at the house in a few. Umm…do you want to stay in those?” Ryouta pointed at my clothes and I nodded. “Great. I think you look really good like that. I wonder if you notice how you feel about yourself.”

“I don’t really know how I feel about myself.”

He nodded. “Well, let’s get going then if you are ready.”

“Okay.”

~.~

Miu bowed her head and she smiled at me. “I am glad you guys have decided to pick me up,” she said and she pulled me close to her and hugged me. “I know we are going to get your sister soon so we should hurry up and get out of here.”

“I like hanging out with you Miu so this is no big deal. I really have nothing to do for today so it was perfect that you texted Ryouta when you did. Ryouta was just chilling out with me in my apartment,” I told her and she nodded, her eyes going to Ryouta. “He is a nice guy who is always trying to find fun things to do.”

Ryouta wrapped an arm around me and he held me close to his side. “Yeah, I am a nice guy who is always trying to find fun stuff to do.” He looked at me and I giggled a bit. “What? Do I bother you that much?” He poked my nose and I blushed. “Isn’t she cute?”

“Yes, she is cute brother. I think you two should hook up sometime.”

I looked at Miu in shock. “You want us to hook up?” I asked and she nodded. “Why do you want us to hook up? I know you think we’re cute together and what not but what else?”

Miu looked at me in slight confusion and then she looked away, crossing her arms across her chest. “It’s because I think you are so sweet when you are around each other. I don’t know how you don’t see it but I see it and I’m sure others do. I think you guys look really happy around each other and I know if Jason wasn’t in the way, you guys could be together. I love Jason and all but I don’t see you being very happy around him. He has such a wild attitude which is weird because I never imagined him to be like that.”

“Well, people are different from what you see in the media. For example, the media is currently portraying me like I’m a girl who only wants to mess around. That’s not true since I don’t like messing around with people. I am more of the keep to myself type girl when it comes to guys.”

“Why is that?”

I shrugged. “I’m just not really good when it comes to relationships. I guess I’m just terrible when it comes to guys or maybe I’m just not meant to do good with guys yet. I’ll probably grow into relationships a bit better once I get more serious with Jason.”

“Oh, I see,” Miu replied.

Ryouta looked down at his watch. “We should get going to your old house. I think we shouldn’t keep your sister waiting. She’ll probably think we are doing something we shouldn’t be doing.” What would my sister think I am doing right now?

“Okay, let’s get going,” I muttered out and I turned to the car, removing his arm from around me. I walked to the car and got in and they did too.

Ryouta started the car and he started driving. I pressed the on button for the radio and Jason’s song popped on and Miu started singing along to it. I started singing along to it too and Ryouta changed the station to classical music and I looked at him in confusion.

“Why did you change the station?” Miu asked.

“I don’t like that song,” Ryouta simply answered.

“Why don’t you like that song?” I stared at him. “It’s a good song and it has great lyrics. Sure, it’s sort of cheesy but that doesn’t mean it’s not a good song.”

Ryouta laughed. “I just don’t like his singing and besides, it’s a bit weird if I would like that song since it’s about girls and not chilling with the boys. It’s about the most beautiful girl in the whole world. If I’m correct, Jason wrote the song himself.”

“He did write the song. His fan club said something about him starting to write his own lyrics. He does a great job at writing lyrics but he could do a lot better. He is just a bit cheesy with them,” Miu added to what Ryouta said. “He is a decent writer and I can’t wait to see how he improves on his writing.”

“I want to write a song one of these days and give it to him to sing for his album. I doubt that it will make it on it but I would love to see if it pleases him. I’m not the best writer in the world and I have never written lyrics for a song before but I want to try. Ryouta, can you help me with that? You can even help Miu.” I smiled softly and looked at Ryouta.

“Sure, I can help you with that,” Ryouta answered. “I don’t really write things but I’m sure I can try to write a song with you. You just can’t tell Jason about me helping you out with it. If you tell him, he might destroy the song then and it would be a waste of good lyrics.”

“What would you like to write about?” Miu leaned forward in her seat and I shrugged. “So you don’t know yet do you? Well, I guess that is okay because you can always decide on that later. I’ll love to help you with lyrics since I sometimes write some.”

I looked at Miu and tilted my head. “You write songs?”

She nodded. “Do you want me to sing some?”

“Yeah, go right ahead.”

Miu nodded and she cleared her throat. “I wish that we can meet again because our love story ended too soon. You went your way; I went my way ending what we had in our past. We had a love that should have lasted but it all went by so fast. Now I’m staring at you and you’re staring at me but your eyes aren’t happy. Where did I go wrong?”She stopped and looked at me. I motioned for her to keep going and she smiled. “I wish we never ended. I wish that I was perfect because I know you’re now with her. What does she have that I don’t have? Why did I make a mistake? I wish I could be with you. How does she treat you?”

“Wow, that is pretty good Miu,” I said and she smiled even bigger. “I love that you are so good at writing songs by yours. Is it hard to remember all the lyrics?”

“It’s not that hard to remember them as long as you keep singing them and if you truly love how you wrote them. I love all my songs and they all have a special meaning to me. That song was about one of my relationships that didn’t last. I gave up the guy of my dreams and he found someone better than me. It makes me sad but happy at the same time. I happy he found someone and is in love with her. Too bad he is all the way in Japan and I can’t tell him how sorry I am,” Miu explained and I nodded.

Ryouta stopped the car. “We are here. I’m assuming this is the place since you did tell me the address earlier,” he told me and he turned off the car. “Let’s get out and go inside for a few. I need to stretch out my legs a bit. They are sort of tired from me sitting a lot.”

I opened the car door and Jake appeared in front of me. “Hello Ms. Chambers. I see that you have returned from your apartment to visit your sister. I also see that you are with your friends. I remember the one from the mall over there but who is the girl?” Jake asked pointing to Miu. “I haven’t seen here around you before.”

Miu stepped forward and bowed her head. “I am Miu,” she told him and she smiled charmingly. “I am the sister of Ryouta. Ryouta is a good friend of Amy and he has promised to take care of her and her sister by treating them to some fun this evening. I have decided to join them in their fun to share the experience with them. I hope you can join us since you seem like you need to get out more.”

“Do I give that away?” Jake looked at her in shock and then he looked at me. “Your sister is in the house looking at celebrity gossip sites like usual. She also is working on naming a beauty product that she is making for an online store. Your mom and dad have decided to let her have one.”

“She is making a makeup shop online? Wow, that’s pretty cool!” I exclaimed and I clapped my hands. “I am so proud of her. I should have thought about doing that but I rather sell clothing and design them myself. I think I would fail at that though since a lot of people don’t like how I dress or what kind of clothes I like to buy. This is just stuff Jason tells me to wear since he says my other clothes aren’t that great.”

“He says that?” Ryouta asked and I looked at him. I shouldn’t have said that.

“I meant that in the ‘I shouldn’t wear revealing clothes’ way,” I said trying to cover up what I said before. “I think we should go inside and see how Lindsey is doing!”

Jake motioned to the house. “Please go on in. I will be following you guys into the house. I will make a quick snack for you all since you all must be hungry. Ms. Chambers, do you eat enough at your apartment? You look like you have lost a bit of weight.”

“Oh, that’s because I’m so busy with Jason lately. I guess I forget to eat sometimes. I think I should get someone to text me to remind me to eat or I should tell Jason to make me something or get something for me to eat when I am out and about with him. I also think it is because I’m slightly stressed by his work load. He seems to have a bunch of things to do and I barely see him,” I explained, lying a bit.

He nodded. “Just be sure to stay at a certain weight or else you’ll be getting into all sorts of health issues. Anyways, go on in now and I will make a huge snack.”

I nodded and I walked by him with the others following me. We got into the house and Lindsey looked up and smiled. Her face dropped once Ryouta walked into the room and she looked over at his sister. She stood up and she handed me a magazine.

“You should really read these gossip magazines. They have all kinds of weird stories about you. This one is about you not being happy with Jason,” she said and I threw the magazine aside. “Hey, that cost me about three dollars. Some lady had it and I offered to buy it from her. You should be happy that I even found someone with it. It was sold out at the stores. I’m sure Jason has found it by now.”

“He knows better than to trust some stupid stories in some silly gossip magazine,” I replied and I looked at Ryouta. “As long as it has nothing about me kissing Ryouta in it than we are good because that kiss with him meant nothing and it was a complete misunderstanding.”

“That magazine you just tossed down is the world’s most well known gossip magazine named Star Global,” Ryouta pointed out. “Those magazines are very costly yet stupid and pointless.”

“I can care less for what magazine it is,” I snapped out and I looked at Lindsey. “Did you read more pointless gossip online today about how I am a cheater, a liar, and a total backstabbing whore?” I placed my hands on my hips and Lindsey nodded. “Well, at least we know that I’m all that in the media. I just guessed that is how they think I am like.”

Lindsey held up her iPad. “Jason made a video for Startube and it says that you two are very happy together and that his fans should ignore the stupid rumors going around. Who knew that he would get so defensive about a few little rumors?”

“I am starting to think gossip magazines are things you should keep away from your man,” Ryouta said and I looked at him and then back at Lindsey.

Lindsey pulled out her lip gloss and she handed it to me. “Here, try this out for a week or two and tell me how it is. I need someone to taste it out and give a review on it. You should also let any friends know about it or anyone rich and famous person so they can try it out for me. Hey!” She pointed at Miu. “Do you want to try out my lip gloss? I have a few other products you can try. I even have perfume and eye shadow along with eye liner, lipstick, and mascara.”

“Sure, I can try it out,” Miu told her and Lindsey squealed happily. “You seem really happy about me wanting to try it out. I hope it has really good ingredients in it because my skin can be very sensitive to things in makeup.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I made sure to pick ingredients that are kind to sensitive skin. I wish I would have told you about this sooner Amy but I wasn’t sure about how you would feel. Mom and dad weren’t too sure about me doing this but I convinced them to with the help of Jake.” Lindsey looked at me.

I smiled. “I don’t mind that you are. I prefer clothing.”

“Well, I’ll be doing clothing too and I need some models for the clothes. Will you two be willing to try out the clothes? Heck, even you can try them on Ryouta! I have a bunch of clothes for girls and boys being made right now and they will be here in a few days. If you can wait until they are here then we have something to do. I’ll even pay you guys once I earn money.”

“I can wear it around to promote you,” I suggested and Lindsey looked at me happily. “If people see me around in it, they will want to buy it. Since I hang out with Jason a lot when he isn’t busy, it will be a great time to promote you and your clothes. I can even wear your makeup when I am out and about.”

“You will do that? You’re so kind sis!” Lindsey shouted happily and she jumped onto me, giving me a hug huge. “I am so happy right now and I think I’m about to cry about it.”

“Don’t cry,” I pleaded and she pulled away.

“Okay, I won’t.”

Ryouta looked around and he leaned forward towards my ear. “This is a very lovely home. You never told me you come from plenty of cash,” he whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my ear. “You should have told me. I would have been prepared to see this.”

“You never asked,” I responded and he smiled.

Jake walked up to us. “I have the snacks ready and I will bring them in now. Feel free to eat as much as you want and to ask me to make some more if you are really hungry. I have no problem with making a lot more food. I went shopping early in the day so I have a bunch of things to make into delicious dishes. The dishes I have made are Amy’s favorite. It’s a fish sandwich with cheese and tartar sauce and pickles, a side of homemade applesauce, and freshly made chips. I have also made an alternative for anyone who doesn’t like fish. The alternative for the meal is beef stew in a bread bowl. It is really delicious and I made it with stew I made last night for Lindsey and Mrs. Chambers and Mr. Chambers.” Jake bowed and he exited the room to fetch the dishes.

“I should go and help him out,” Lindsey said and she exited the room.

I looked at Ryouta. “I really like eating fish sandwiches. They are tasty,” I told him and he nodded. “What do you like eating?”

“I like eating anything that tastes good. I mostly liked potatoes with salt on them. I love salt and I love potatoes but I also love anything with noodles. I also will eat lobster, crabs, and baby carrots. I am not picky when it comes to food.”

“I hate crabs,” I muttered out. “They taste weird.”

He laughed and he kissed me on the cheek. “You’re so cute,” he told me and Miu looked at us. “I can’t wait to eat the food. I am so hungry right now.”

I laughed and Miu poked me. “My brother is a pig.”

“I am a pig,” he admitted.

“I can be a pig too but I’m usually not.” I touched his arm. “So, how is the piggy doing? Is he really piggy right now?”

He chuckled. “I am very piggy right now and we will see how much food I will eat. It’s going to be great when you see me eat a bunch of food.”

Jake entered the room with Lindsey and they started setting plates down along with cleaning off the table. Jake looked at me and Ryouta and he motioned to two chairs. I nodded and grabbed Ryouta’s hand and pulled him to the side Jake motioned to.

“We are going to be sitting here.”

Lindsey looked over at Miu. “I guess we are sitting with each other.”

“I guess so,” Miu replied and they sat down next to each other. “Oh, you forgot the lip gloss Amy.” Miu motioned to Lindsey’s pocket. “Lindsey, give it to her.”

“Oh, thanks for warning me Miu!” I held out my hand and Lindsey handed me the lip gloss. “Well, let’s getting eating. My stomach is starting to growl. Also, Jake, this isn’t considered a snack. It’s considered an entire meal.”

Jake grinned. “I know that,” he replied. “Enjoy all of you. I will be in the kitchen making dinner plans for Lindsey tonight. She is going to want something really tasty for dinner and something sweet afterwards.” He bowed and exited the room.

“He is so dreamy,” Miu commented and Lindsey nodded her head in agreement as I sat in my chair.

Ryouta sat down next to me and he shook his head. “He isn’t that dreamy. If anyone here is dreamy, it’s me. I am like a total dreamy king compared to all the guys on Earth. Yes, be jealous all of you.” He started laughing. “So, this is the meal we are to be eating? I think it looks delicious. Jake must be one hell of a cook if he can make all of this and take care of this house.”

“He does alright,” Lindsey said with a smile. “I love how he makes food since it has a certain taste to it. It’s very unique and no other place has it. It’s like he makes all these things with some sort of secret recipe. I wonder if he has one or if he just knows how to make things naturally unique when he makes it.”

Miu giggled. “Do you like him Lindsey? You speak of him as if you are really fond of him.”

“He is just my friend and butler,” Lindsey answered with a blush and I looked around. How do I stop this from making her embarrassed?

“Hey, you look really handsome right now Ryouta!” I shouted and I touched Ryouta’s face softly and started playing with his hair. “I never noticed how handsome you were until now. The lighting in this room brings out your entire face and it makes you look super hot. Do you agree with me Lindsey?” Well, that’s all I have in me.

Lindsey shrugged. “I guess so,” she muttered out and she picked up her fish sandwich. “Damn! This sandwich is pretty huge!”

“Hey, watch your mouth!” I glared at Lindsey and she looked at me with a sorry look on her face. “Anyways, let’s just eat now and try to enjoy each other’s company.”

Ryouta smiled at me. “Thank you for thinking I am handsome,” he said and he picked up his sandwich. “Damn, this is huge!”

“Hey, he cursed Amy,” Lindsey said and I shrugged. “You’re not going to say anything when he does? Now that is just plain unfair.”

“He is an adult Lindsey and you’re just a young teeny bopper,” I stated and I looked at Ryouta. Wow, he is pretty handsome and why am I thinking that right now? My thoughts are really messed up. I’m starting to break the contract with Jason. “You can curse all you want Ryouta and so can your sister. She is allowed to curse as long as it isn’t the F-bomb.”

“Miu doesn’t like cursing. She says it’s not proper,” Ryouta informed me and I nodded. “I think she is trying to be lady like though. She doesn’t like anyone who curses a lot. It makes her feel very uncomfortable. I’m surprised she can stand me when I do it.”

“That’s because you are my brother and I have no choice but to deal with it. We have to stick together no matter what.”

I smiled and laughed as I picked up my sandwich and I took a bite of it. “This is delicious,” I said as I covered my mouth with my free hand.  “Let’s eat as fast as possible and get going.”

~.~

“We are going to play a very fun game now!” Ryouta shouted and he looked at me. “We are going to play a game called Hide and Seek. That’s right. It’s called Hide and Seek. I know it’s childish but it is also very fun. Since we are at a park, it will be very exciting. However loses can pick the next game but it can’t be something very fun, alright? The next person after that has to be a winner of the game the loser picks and they can pick a fun game. The next person who picks has to be a loser which means not a very fun game. Do you guys understand?”

Jake held up his hand. “Do I have to be a part of this? I sort of rather sit out. I am not good at these kinds of things,” he asked and Ryouta crossed his arms and Jake put his hand down. “I guess that means I have to be a part of this. Great! I’m going to lose all of it!”

“I will be the seeker and all of you will be the people who hide,” Ryouta announced and he looked at me. “I will count to ten and you all better be hiding by then. Don’t worry about the counting. I will count slowly so ten doesn’t come very fast.”

I looked at Lindsey. “We know this park pretty well so we have this game in the bag.” She nodded in agreement and Ryouta laughed. “What?”

“I will text everyone when the game is over and that we should meet up back here.” Ryouta grinned. “Okay, I’m going to turn around and close my eyes now.” He turned around. “One…”

I looked around and I ran towards the bathroom. Ha-ha! He can’t go into the girl’s bathroom since it’s not allowed and all the ladies in there will want to smack him with their purses. That’s my perfect hiding space and I will win this!

I walked into the bathroom stall and closed the door. I leaned against the bathroom wall and looked down at the floor. It is so gross. Do they ever clean these floors?

Footsteps came into the bathroom and I heard something fall to the floor and I looked down at the floor. I moved off the floor and onto the toilet. I noticed someone’s hand feeling around on the ground and I held back a scream. Alright, this is sort of creepy.

“I know someone is in here,” Ryouta’s voice said and I gasped. How dare he come into the girl’s bathroom! He does know people can call him a creeper now, right? He popped his head in and he looked at me with a smirk on his face. “Hello Amy.”

I jumped off the toilet and I unlocked the bathroom door. “Why did you come in here? People might beat you up and scream pervert when they see you in here.”

“I just figured someone would like to hide in here since they know a guy can’t come in. So, I came in here knowing that you will be in here or someone else like your sister. You said you know the park very well so I figured you would go someone where you knew you would be safe if I didn’t check. I won’t tell anyone you’re a loser as long as you give me a little kiss.” He winked.

I titled my head. “You want a kiss? You do know I’m dating someone, right?”

“Of course I do but that hasn’t stopped you from kissing me back right? You have a burning desire for me or for someone who can treat you really lovingly,” he told me and he touched my face softly. He closed the stall door and he leaned in a bit, touching his forehead against mine. “I promise I won’t say anything about this to anyone and you will be left here to hide.”

“That wouldn’t be fair,” I told him. “I want to lose and win fair and squarely. So, I’m going to say I’m the loser and you are going to deal with it.” I looked into his eyes. “However, I can’t deny that I have desire for you. Something inside of me is telling me this is dumb and that I shouldn’t be doing it but something else is telling me I should.”

“You’re in a dilemma then.” He shook his head and he kissed me softly on the lips and quickly pulled away. “I just stole a kiss from you my dear!”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Yes, you did now let’s tell everyone I lost. You text your sister and I’ll text Lindsey.” I unlocked the stall door and went out the door. I texted Lindsey and I looked at Ryouta. “I’m going to pick a really boring game!”

Ryouta chuckled. “You can make it really boring so we all suffer.”

We walked back to where the others stood and Lindsey patted me on the back. I nodded and I looked at Miu and she gave me a thumb’s up. Jake smiled and nodded his head. Okay, I have their approval for whatever I pick. I guess I can make them suffer a bit.

“Okay, the game I have picked is a story game. I will be telling a story and you have to decide if it is real or not. The person who guesses wrong doesn’t pick the next game and the winner will. If there are two winners, I will ask a question about something random and you will have to guess the answer. Okay?” They nodded and I grinned. “Alright, I’ll begin now. Okay, when I was younger I would stare out the window. Every time I looked out the window, I would see a bright light shining. I never guessed what the light was since I just thought it was a light; however, I started thinking about it when I became a teenager. So, I looked out the window and I saw some people with flashlights looking around the house. I screamed and I told my parents about it but they didn’t believe it. So, I showed them the window and they saw the people. They called the police and when the police came, they found nothing.” I paused, allowing them to digest my words, and I smiled. “The next day, the lights and people were back. I pulled out a camera and took a picture but they didn’t appear. End of my story. Can you decide if this is real or not?”

“I think it’s real,” Ryouta said and he looked at Miu. “What about you?”

Miu shook her head. “No, it can’t be real.”

“Yeah, I agree with Miu,” Lindsey said agreeing with Miu.

Jake smiled. “It is real.”

I looked at Jake and Ryouta. “Wow, you two are right. It did happen and it happens that it was supposedly ghost,” I told them and Lindsey gasped. “You probably don’t remember since mom and dad didn’t want to worry you.” I patted her on the head. “Don’t worry about it too much, okay? Now it’s time for the tie breaker question! What do I like doing in my free time?”

Ryouta leaned forward and studied my face. “You like reading.”

“You like studying,” Jake said and I looked at Ryouta. “I think Ryouta won this round.”

“Yeah, he did but you were close Jake. I do like to study so I get good grades but it’s not my thing to actually like doing during my free time.”

Ryouta clapped his hands and cheered. “Okay, time for a fun game! We are going to play a game called Hocus Pocus. I am going to mark someone as a witch but you guys won’t know it. The point of the game is to find the witch by asking me some questions and I will give you a simple answer of yes or no. Once you guess it, I will ‘kill’ the person of with a magical spell.”

Ryouta grinned and he closed his eyes. I looked at Lindsey and she shrugged. I sighed and I looked at Ryouta and he opened his eyes.

“Now we can begin,” he announced. “You go first Jake.”

“Does the person have a love for cooking?”

Ryouta nodded. “Yes they do,” he answered. “Now it’s your turn Amy.”

“Is the person in favor of society’s standards and rules?” I looked at him and he shook his head. “Okay, I’m assuming it is Miu’s turn.”

Miu looked at Ryouta. “Does the person have a love for food?”

“Of course they do! Who doesn’t love food?”

Lindsey leaned forward. “Do they love hanging out with people?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm…I think it’s Miu,” Jake said and he looked at Ryouta.

“Yes, it is my sister,” he replied. “Everyone else has lost so I will let Miu pick the game now. Lindsey, if there is another loser round you will pick the game if you are with another person.” Ryouta stared at me. “Loser!” He did a loser sign and laughed.

Miu smiled. “Okay, let’s play something boring now. Let’s play a game called Robbers. I just made this game up in my mind and it’s not that fun. You have to take something from the person closest to you and if you manage to run off with it, you win. If you get caught that means you have lost.”

“This game actually sounds fun,” Ryouta said.

“The punishment part isn’t,” Miu said in a dark voice and then she giggled. “Alright, the punishment will be decided by the person who lost their stuff.”

I nodded. “I am going to totally win this!”

“Let’s begin!”

I reached into Ryouta’s pocket and grabbed his cell phone. I looked him in the eyes and I kissed him on the nose and I started running for my money. Yep, I am going to run for my money.

I looked back and Ryouta was following me closely and he held up his hands. “Come back here with my phone!” he shouted loudly and he jumped at me, tackling me to the ground. He landed on top of me and he looked me in the eyes and I took deep breathes. “Hello there.”

“Hello,” I replied and he grabbed his phone from me. “Hey, I’m supposed to keep that since I kissed your nose. I am not supposed to be the loser in this.”

Ryouta grinned. “Well, I guess you are.” He leaned forward and he kissed me gently on the lips and I felt something being removed from my pocket. Ryouta stood up and he flashed my cell phone at me. “Thank you for the cell phone!” He started running and I stood up and I ran after him.

I jumped onto his back and I held onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He laughed and he stopped running.

“You’re weighing me down!” he exclaimed. “Someone please help! My ship is sinking really fast!” He dramatically started going slowly and lower and he slowly got onto his knees. He held out his arms and faked coughed a few times. “Man down!”

I laughed and I got off of him. “Well, I can say we both have lost,” I told him and he got up. He stared at me and he smirked. “What?”

“You lost since I still have your phone,” he pointed out and he held it up above my head. “You can’t get it from me since I am guarding it with my life.”

I sighed. “Fine, I have lost.”

“Did you lose?” Miu asked and I nodded. “Well, I guess you have to be punished now. I didn’t participate since I have no one to go after. Lindsey lost to Jake so now we get to see what each one of your punishments will be!” She clasped her hands together and smiled.

Ryouta grinned. “Well, I know what I want,” he murmured out and he leaned in, kissing my lips gently. He then bit down on my button lip and I gasped. “That’s all I wanted. I wanted to bite you somewhere!” He laughed evilly and I rolled my eyes and so did Miu.

Lindsey hugged Jake and I groaned. “Why couldn’t have that punishment?” I asked and Ryouta held out his index finger and shook it, making ticking noises. “Fine, I’ll deal with the bite on my poor lip!” I pouted and he smirked. “I don’t want you kissing me ever again.”

“I kiss whoever I want,” he snapped back.

Lindsey looked at me. “I feel bad for you.”

“Yeah, I feel bad for me too,” I replied and I looked at him. “Well, I guess you and Jake won. How do we decide on who picks the game?”

“Jake hasn’t picked yet so he can decide.”

Jake nodded and he looked at us. “I am ready to pick the game.”

Well, here goes another round of torture. I wonder if I can beat out Ryouta for once. I must defeat him. I won’t stop until I do. I will sink his ship so bad that it will make him make an SOS out of water! Ha-ha!

A/n: The next chapter will be the second part to this chapter about what happens afterwards. We are pretty much half way through the story now. So, yeah. I hope you all liked this chapter and we'll see what is going on between Amy and Ryouta. Who is your favorite pairing in here? Mine is Amason. I sort of like Amouta. I love the pairing of Lindake. They're perfect together. Just saying. Thanks for reading! Sorry for another long chapter. I couldn't help myself with writing today. I am just so excited about this story. I did three updates in a period of three days which isn't normal. I must be in the writing mode lately. Haha :) Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7M 418K 24
Reed Hadley would gladly spend her day holed up in her room with her dog, watching horror movies or surfing the internet on her trusty laptop. Too ba...
3.5K 162 37
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. Amy is a 21year old lady who graduated from college with a very good degree...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
97 10 11
"I really don't want to do this, Ashlee." •it was Valentine's Day, and Jason was in the bathroom. I had gotten him something to wear, and he was supe...