S t o r m Cloud

By Sagittariusbixtch

DISCLAIMER!! _____________ This story is undergoing some editing and revamping. A few plots have been change... More

{ D I S C L A I M E R }
{ P R O L O G U E }
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y O n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e
T h i r t y s i x
T h i r t y s e v e n
T h i r t y e i g h t
T h i r t y n i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y O n e
F o r t y T w o
F o r t y T h r e e
F o r t y F o u r
F o r t y F i v e
F o u r t y S i x
F o r t y s e v e n
F o r t y E i g h t
F o r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e

N i n e

6.1K 178 16
By Sagittariusbixtch

N I N E

:

Jake carried me on his back the entire way to our home room. Straight to our first class the dreaded maths lesson.

I'll admit maths first lesson wasn't something I was thrilled to do but I didn't mind it that much. I understood it. Not all of it but more than most you could say.

Laughing and joking I was placed onto my own two feet walking to my usual spot in the room, not before ruffling my fingers through Jakes perfectly groomed chocolate brown hair.

"Thanks for the ride Jakey." I cooed before he slapped my hands away in a huff. His hands attempting to fix his messy locks. Somehow making him look even more cuter.

As I sat down in my seat, setting out my equipment Jake friends called him over. They eyes beaming with excitement and eagerness.

" Hey Hernandez we saved you a seat"

But he declined. He turned to face them and shook is head. Making his way back in my direction. Both puzzled looks on their faces and mine. Never before had Jake decided to sit beside me in a maths class. He often enjoyed messing around with his friends.

His friends shrugged before shoving a bag on the now free chair.

Puzzled as to why he suddenly decided to sit next to me I hadn't noticed a pair of eyes burning into my flesh.

The watchful eyes of one of Jakes many admirers. This one seemed more tame than the others. She had long brown curls that rolled down her back like waves along the sandy beaches that I only dreamed of going. Perfectly plucked eyebrows and more casual comfy attire. A t-shirt that didn't show off her suffocating boobs of wearing a bra too small for her. She seemed nice, but the scowl she was giving me said otherwise.

Jake sat down beside me and instantly noticed my puzzled expression.

"What?"

"Why are you sitting with me and not your friend? Especially in maths. You hate maths."

He stared blankly at me before a smile spreads on his face. The kind that send his followers into a wild swooning frenzy.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" He says innocently acting as though he didn't have the faintest of clues.

" You know exactly what you're doing Hernandez. It won't work"

He scoffs rolling his eyes before he nods his head at a figure across the room.

I shift my gaze so that I could get a better look.

My eyes land on the familiar raven heard locks of the schools biggest mystery. Damian Wayne. The schools quiet sharp witted bad boy. The phrase bad boy is tossed around as Damian went from schools biggest mystery bully who could make a grown man cry with a look of his eyes to the schools so called most attractive male. Even with his perfect academic grades. He had everyone wrapped around his little finger.

Damian took no notice in girls. He was cold and harsh with cunning remarks. That was until last years there was a rumour about him and a precious girlfriend. Then he was found at house parties and big flashy events.

" Looks like Damian isn't happy." Jake muttered rolling his eyes.

I watched as he sat down beside the dark haired brunette. Her smile barely melting his cold exterior.

" The guy is such— such a Jerk. " I mutter to myself as I open up the blank notepad.

Jake scoffed as he watched me struggle to find the perfect insulting word. Amusement sparkle in his eyes.

" Really a Jerk was the best you could come up with." Jake swung back on his chair laughing. Wiping away fake tears with his hand.

" Shut up Jake." I groan flicking his arm. Watching as he wobbled almost loosing his balance.

Believe me when I say I know all of this guy's weaknesses. Jake cried when we watched old Disney films when I was sick.

We sat in class listening to our Maths teacher ramble on aimlessly into thin air. It was the same in every lesson. Hardly anyone payed attention. Most sat on their phones stuck under the desks whilst others doodled.

Whilst I scribbled down notes Jake swung on his chair, at times playing with strands of my hair of pretending he grew a blonde moustache with some strands to get my attention.

The bell rang signalling first lesson over and we would all leave the room like mindless zombies. Everyone would lazily grab their stuff making their way out to their next class.
This went on for what felt like forever. Until finally it was lunch, everyone filed into the cafeteria.

I sat in my usual spot by one of the windows looking out onto the front of the building.

I've almost made it a full day and Jake hasn't pushed his questions further. No one knows. They don't know. I'm fine.

I just need to relax and stop thinking about it all. But no mater how hard I try I can't. I can't stop. It's all I can think about.

Flashes off the chaotic memory kept flashing before my eyes. My hands grasping onto the cafeteria table, my knuckles almost turning white as the images of her body flashed through my vision. The loud noise of the cafeteria becoming white noise as the laughter and talking dialled out. My eyes darting around the room in frantic stares as I slowly began to bury my head into my now shaking hands.

" Well that was entertaining."

I let out a sharp gasp. The noise of the rooming filtering back into my eardrums faster than the speed of light. Jake raspy voice snapped me out of my vision. The vision that plagued my thoughts not only in my sleep but now my conscious mind. Jumping slightly I snap my eyes to his.

" What was entertaining ? " I stutter shaking away the anxiety that tumbled in my stomach creating its familiar twisted knots. Jake gestures his head in the direction of his friends.

All sat around a table. The only table that is specifically close to the exit doors to outside. The only table off centre from the middle of the room. Bringing my hazel eyes to their table, everyone seemed in check. Danny Bennet still laughing and joking with Tyler Prescott. All names I don't bother to know but know. Everything seemed normal. That's when I noticed dear old Tyson, everyone still talking about is party, how it was the party of the year. That's when I spotted the girl. Their newest addition.

I watch carefully as the girl twirls her finger around her hair. How she flashes her sweet smile making sure to bump her shoulder with his. How Tyson fell into her perfectly crafted web.

" who is she?"

"Her names Tamara Stewart. She's new here, she's from a well off family and knows the Wayne's. She tried to be overly friendly with him in which he turned her down. But now she seems to have a new target of prey."

Girls like her only wanted one thing. To be on top of high schools food chain.

" Jake?! Go help him make the right choice. That girl doesn't deserve Tyson. She will use him leaving him heartbroken." Jake gave me stunned shocked look.

" What?! Can't I be nice to someone? " I raised my eyebrow folding my arms across my chest.

" No.... Its just for once I actually agree with you. Tyson deserves better than Tamara. She just wants to use him for popularity and sex. Once she gets what she wants he will be tossed aside like the others I've heard about."

" Why haven't you tried to warn him? He's your friend." Jake shifted uneasily on the spot. "What? Have you both fell out?"

"You could say that. We had a disagreement."

" Fine. I'll speak to him. Hopefully he will listen to me, if not that's his own mess."

I  sighed as I plucked up enough courage to go walk over to Tamara and Tyson. A million thoughts racing through my skull.

Maybe if I distract myself with teenage gossip and socialisation it will make everything go away. I just need a distraction.

" Uhmm Tyson? Can we talk for a moment? " I asked standing awkwardly as Tyson gave me a shocked expression, which slowly moukdee into a warm smile. The kind he always sent me.

" excuse me—Hi—Can't you see Ty and I are busy. " Tamara spat " Move along would you." Her voice sounding sickeningly sweet.

" Excuse me?" I blurted a fiery liquid burning through my veins " I believe I was talking to Tyson not you." Something within my veins giving me courage to stand up to her.

" Why you little bi-"

" I'll be back in a second Tamara" Tyson interrupted her quickly standing to his feet.

We  both walked together down the hall ways towards somewhere quiet without prying eyes.

" I never knew you was a little spitfire Scar? Shutting Tamara up like that was kind of hot—yknow." He faced me a smirk on his rich chocolate coloured face. " anyway what was it you wanted to talk about." He said smoothly scratching the back of his neck.

" What can't a old friend speak to their friend." I scoffed rolling my eyes as his eyes glistened with amusement.

" True. But I think this has something to do with me and Tamara. Or is someone bullying my favourite person in the world? " He raised a eyebrow.

" If I ever need you to fend off some creeps I'll call you T." I chuckled as he flexed his arm in a joking manner. "Actually its about Tamara. I think she's just trying to use T." Our laughter fading as his gaze fixated on me. "I don't want to see you get hurt. Your the only one apart from Jake who actually cares for me. Think of it as returning a favour." I added sheepishly realising how jealous and out of character I sounded.

Tyson's eyes narrowed, his jaw clenching as he stared down at my small frame. He seemed to be in deep thought, but my guess it was a bad deep thought. The expression was written all over his face. He was angry.

" Ty?"

" Did Jake put you up to this?" He seethed through gritted teeth, trying his hardest not to lash out.

"I know he's been crushing on Tamara, she's told me about how he looks at her. He's jealous that she's interested in me." He scoffed his jaw clenching even tighter to make a even sharper line. His eyes snapped down to me, a deathly glare hidden behind them.
"Out of all people I would of expected you to be happy for me the most." Hurt was in his words as he strides closer to me. His broad shoulders swaying in a menacing way that a MMA fighter would be intimidated.
"But obviously Jay has you fooled. You think because you've changed your look more people will notice you." He spat with dry humour and coldness making me flinch. "Believe me people notice." He smiled dryly as his words cut through me. "your just seen as Jake's lap dog."

I felt so small pressed up against a locker. Tyson towering over me. My words caught in my throat. His vein on his head was bulging, I thought it was going to pop. It was clear he's angry. Angry at me.

" Go on Quinn day something—Nothing to say as usual. You lost all your courage."

I wanted to shout at him. Hit in for being so dim sighted. For letting his ego cloud his judgement. Thinking with his dick and not his head.

" I see Jake wasn't ballsy enough to come say it to my face. He sent you." He broke into a dry humourless laugh. " If only you knew—if you knew what people said about you."

His words felt like they was slicing cuts through my skin. Stripping me of my sanity and place of mind. I wanted to cry, I could feel the tears pricking the back of my eyes, desperate to fall. It all hit me at ones.

The incident, Harley—Joker, Jake...Everything.

" T. I'm sorry. I didn't know Jake likes Tamara"
I blurted before the tears could fall.
" I was only looking out for you."

His cold eyes met mine as his fists trembled. He was trying to control his temper, hold back from lashing out any further.

" But don't you ever refer to me as Jake lap dog ever. How dare you. Don't forgot who was there when things started to fall apart. Don't you ever call me someone's lap dog."

I slowly turned my back on him. I began walking away as fast as I could, the feeling of the hot  tears slowly sliding down my pink cheeks not providing  me with any sign of relief. I turned the empty hall way towards my locker. I fiddled around with my locker key.

I grabbed my denim jacket and texted Harley. I have a free period meaning I can go home. I walked into the Cafeteria. I slammed my hands on the table in front of Jake who had now moved to sit with his friends.

All eyes landing on me.

" Don't ever use me like that again." I blurted looking Jake straight in his eyes. " Call me when you want to apologise."

I turned on my heel and made a run for it. Swiftly turning around and getting the hell out of there.
But as usual fate wasn't on my side. I walked straight out into the empty halls, straight into Damian Wayne and his newest item. 

Quickly urging my feet to work faster and get past them without causing a disturbance. As I lowered my gaze away from the couple
I noticed the girls eyes were closed but Damian's  where on mine. I rolled my hazel brown eyes at his new player like ways. Swiftly pushing open the doors out into the parking lot.

Harley sat leaning against her cars black bonnet.

" Thanks for picking me up. I didn't feel like walking." She gave me a sympathetic look as she noticed my puffy eyes.

" Before we head home I have to visit an old friend of mine." Her eyes staring into mine, uneasiness evident on her skin. " But first we have to stop off at your f-fath-"

" Do not finish that sentence. He is not my father." I snap bitterly
A acidic rage slithering up my throat like bile. The thought—or should I say realisation making my stomach twist.

Harley opened and closed her mouth like a fish. Her mind going into shut off mode. The little cogs clicking into over time trying to come up with a excuse or witty remark.

Shaking her head softly she tucked a stray strand of hair out her eyes behind her ear.
The car roaring into life as she put foot to pedal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.1K 24
Abnormal is a word you could summarise my entire life from the day I was birth to the moment I died, My Father was the head of a well-known Mafia org...
105K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...
522 20 19
Gacy Wayne, a girl with a very "eventful" past, was stuck in Arkham until an unplanned escape leads her to the outside world. On a mission to take ba...
410 27 15
Lucy quinzel, the daughter of Joker and Harley quin. Forsook by her parents, Lucy grew alone in the dark street of Gotham city. She wondered and crie...