These Past 10 Years....(Budo...

By Sutefania

Lollll wtf did 11-12 year old me write? More

Chapter 1: 10 Years Ago
Chapter 2: Seems Familiar.....
Chapter 3: Suspicious
Chapter 5: Change!
Chapter 6: Shippers
Chapter 7: New Student
Chapter 8: The Perfect Plan
Chapter 9: Unknown Comeback
Chapter 10: Ayane
(Christmas Side Story Special) Jealously of Friendship
Will Be Discontinuing But...

Chapter 4: N-no Senpai...

1.5K 58 22
By Sutefania

(1:00pm. Lunch Time at Akademi High School

(Ayano's POV)

"Time to poison that Tsundere b*tch" I whispered smirking.

I ran to the Science Lab to get the poison without anyone catching me and then ran down to the Plaza.

I made sure that Osana's lunch isn't with her. And then poisoned it.

"Oh Senpai, when will you notice how I feel about you? Okay, I've made up my mind, I'll tell him how I feel this Friday! I hope he accepts my feelings...." Osana said to herself as she watched Senpai from behind the tree.

"He's not to accept you." I laughed. "You're going to die that's why." I said as I went to the rooftop for any victims.

(Osana's POV)

As I went to grab my lunch, I decided to share my lunch with Senpai so I went over to him. "Here! Taste it Baka! I made it for you!" I yelled as I gave my lunch to him. "You better like it!"

"Thanks Osana, I'm glad I have you as a friend." Senpai complimented me.

"Well it's not like a care for you or-" I was about to say but witnessed Senpai coughing.

"Taro?! Are you okay?!" I patted him on the back.

"Y-yea I-I'm j-ju-st-" Senpai was about to say but he fell on the ground and fainted.

"OH NO! TARO!" I cried.

I grabbed my phone and called the police and paramedics. "Senpai, plz don't die...." I cried.

(Ayano's POV)

As I watched the view from the rooftop, I saw police cars and the ambulance parked in front of the school. I knew my plan worked. And I smirked.

I ran to the Plaza to make sure that the b*tch is dead.

When I arrived there, I was shocked. Osana was still alive crying.

"If Osana wasn't poisoned then who was?" I thought to myself as I stepped closer but froze.

It was my Senpai who was poisoned. I feel on my knees with tears of guilt in my eyes.

Soon, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was Budo.

"I'm upset if was my friend who was poisoned, but good thing it wasn't you." Budo said as he winked at me.

I turned to him as he saw my tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Budo asked me.

"It-it's be-because of-" I wanted to tell Budo but I couldn't so I ran.

"Wait!" Budo yelled as he chased after me.

(Budo's POV)

"What was up with her?" I asked myself as I tried to find Ayano.

I checked the rooftop to see if she was there. As I was looking out if she was anywhere, I saw her at the Sakura Tree. So I decided to go there.

(Timeskip to arrive at Sakura Tree)

"Hey! Ayano!" I called her as I ran to the Sakura Tree.

She noticed me but looked away. I kind of blushed but tried to ignore it.

"Why did you follow me?" She asked.

"Its because I was worried about you." I replied as my bangs covered my eyes.

"Why would you worry about me?" She asked again.

I ignored her question and asked her what's wrong.

She sighed but told me instead. "I had a crush on Taro Yamanda but now he's dead." She said with tears in her eyes.

(Ayano's POV)

I told him about my crush on Yamanda-San/Senpai and was sad that he was dead.

"I can't believed I killed as my rivals just for nothing." I thought with guilt.

Budo looked at me with sadness in his eyes but I tried not to look at him.

"Can't you please just leave me alo-" I wanted to tell him but was surprised by his hug.

"Please stop Ayano. Just please." He said. With tears in his eyes.

"I remember this scent....from somewhere." I thought as I returned the hug but was smiling.

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...