Chapter 7: New Student

(Sorry guys I haven't publish in days, I was on vacation and I was working on Rio Waves. I already published the first chapter of Rio Waves so if you want to read it, search it up and I hope you enjoy this and that story!)

(Monday, May 9th, 2017)

(Budo's POV)

It was 2 days after mine and Ayano's date. And thanks to Midori and Yui, almost everyone in the school thinks that we are dating. *Sigh*

I looked over at Osana who hasn't spoken in 2 weeks staring at her desk. "She and Taro must have been friends for a long time huh?" I thought to myself while sighing.

(Ring Ring)

"Alright class! Before we start our lessons, we have a new student! Come on in sweetie!" My teacher, Kaho Kanon announced.

The moment the new student came in, she looked straight at me.

(Namaiki's POV)

"Kon'nichiwa! My name is Namaiki Sheshi! I am from the Sheshi family! Nice to meet you all and I hope we get along!" I introduced myself while smiling.

I saw a couple of students whispering that I'm from a rich family. "Heh, this is a perfect chance to become popular." I thought to myself while secretly smiling.

"Your seat is right next to Budo Masuta! The one in the white headband." Kaho said.

I looked at boy as he was reading his book. "He's my type." I thought as my eyes sparkled a bit and then sat at my desk.

"Hello Masuta-Kun! I hope we could be become friends!" I said cheerfully.

"O-oh yea." He replied back.

"He's so cool!" I said to my mind blushing.

(Timeskip to 4:00pm)

I followed Budo wherever he went without getting caught. Then, I saw him went into the Martial Arts Club.

"He does Martial Arts huh?" I said to myself as I continued sneaking to the club.

As I peeked through the door window, I saw him yelling motivational quotes.

"So he's the master huh?" I thought.

(Budo's POV)

As I yelled my motivational quotes, I paid most attention to Ayano-Cha-I mean Aishi-San! The students were right, I did like Aishi-San.

After training was over, I patted on Aishi-San's head. "Great job Aishi-san! You're a fast learner!" I complimented her.

"Eh? Don't mention it!" Ayano said blushing cutely.

(Namaiki's POV)

I saw Masuta-Kun pat the ponytail girl's head. "WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!" I yelled in my head.

But it was no time to give up, maybe they were just friends. I sighed as I walked down the hallways.

The principal made a Facebook account for me so I decided to go on it on my phone. I was curious about what all the students were posting so I went on the Akademi Page and scroll down then almost dropped my phone.

I checked again to make sure I read it correctly then suddenly got angry.

"THEY WERE ON A DATE?!" I yelled so loud then some students heard me.

I suddenly got embarrassed then ran away to home.

"I need to get rid of that girl." I thought to myself grining.

(Ayano's POV)

I heard someone yelling out the hallway.

"Did you hear that Masuta-Kun?" I asked Budo.

"Yeah, but I think it was nothing." He replied back.

"Probably." I said back.

"Anyway, want to walk home together?" Budo asked me.

"Sure!" I answered smiling.

"Okay, let's go!" He said as he grabbed my hand.

(To be continued)

(Hey guys! I would love some suggestions for the story for me! And, I would like you guys to comment your favorite ships also so I can put it in for my next chapters! Thanks and have a nice day!)