Chapter 4: N-no Senpai...

(1:00pm. Lunch Time at Akademi High School

(Ayano's POV)

"Time to poison that Tsundere b*tch" I whispered smirking.

I ran to the Science Lab to get the poison without anyone catching me and then ran down to the Plaza.

I made sure that Osana's lunch isn't with her. And then poisoned it.

"Oh Senpai, when will you notice how I feel about you? Okay, I've made up my mind, I'll tell him how I feel this Friday! I hope he accepts my feelings...." Osana said to herself as she watched Senpai from behind the tree.

"He's not to accept you." I laughed. "You're going to die that's why." I said as I went to the rooftop for any victims.

(Osana's POV)

As I went to grab my lunch, I decided to share my lunch with Senpai so I went over to him. "Here! Taste it Baka! I made it for you!" I yelled as I gave my lunch to him. "You better like it!"

"Thanks Osana, I'm glad I have you as a friend." Senpai complimented me.

"Well it's not like a care for you or-" I was about to say but witnessed Senpai coughing.

"Taro?! Are you okay?!" I patted him on the back.

"Y-yea I-I'm j-ju-st-" Senpai was about to say but he fell on the ground and fainted.

"OH NO! TARO!" I cried.

I grabbed my phone and called the police and paramedics. "Senpai, plz don't die...." I cried.

(Ayano's POV)

As I watched the view from the rooftop, I saw police cars and the ambulance parked in front of the school. I knew my plan worked. And I smirked.

I ran to the Plaza to make sure that the b*tch is dead.

When I arrived there, I was shocked. Osana was still alive crying.

"If Osana wasn't poisoned then who was?" I thought to myself as I stepped closer but froze.

It was my Senpai who was poisoned. I feel on my knees with tears of guilt in my eyes.

Soon, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was Budo.

"I'm upset if was my friend who was poisoned, but good thing it wasn't you." Budo said as he winked at me.

I turned to him as he saw my tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Budo asked me.

"It-it's be-because of-" I wanted to tell Budo but I couldn't so I ran.

"Wait!" Budo yelled as he chased after me.

(Budo's POV)

"What was up with her?" I asked myself as I tried to find Ayano.

I checked the rooftop to see if she was there. As I was looking out if she was anywhere, I saw her at the Sakura Tree. So I decided to go there.

(Timeskip to arrive at Sakura Tree)

"Hey! Ayano!" I called her as I ran to the Sakura Tree.

She noticed me but looked away. I kind of blushed but tried to ignore it.

"Why did you follow me?" She asked.

"Its because I was worried about you." I replied as my bangs covered my eyes.

"Why would you worry about me?" She asked again.

I ignored her question and asked her what's wrong.

She sighed but told me instead. "I had a crush on Taro Yamanda but now he's dead." She said with tears in her eyes.

(Ayano's POV)

I told him about my crush on Yamanda-San/Senpai and was sad that he was dead.

"I can't believed I killed as my rivals just for nothing." I thought with guilt.

Budo looked at me with sadness in his eyes but I tried not to look at him.

"Can't you please just leave me alo-" I wanted to tell him but was surprised by his hug.

"Please stop Ayano. Just please." He said. With tears in his eyes.

"I remember this scent....from somewhere." I thought as I returned the hug but was smiling.

(To be continued)