Chapter 3: Suspicious

(Time skip to after school during Thursday)

(Ayano's POV)

"So Ayano, what club are you joining? Saki asked. "I'm joining the Cooking Club!"

"That's cool! I don't know what club to join...." I replied

"There's the Art Club, Light Music Club, Drama Club, Gardening Club, Martial Club Club...etc" Saki listed out.

"Hmm, if I join the Martial Arts Club then I could defend myself from people who try to apprehend me..." I thought.

"I think the Martial Arts Club would be great!" I said.

"Wow, you're more heroic than I thought. Well, see you! Bye!" Saki waved as she ran to the Cooking Club.

"Bye!" I waved back. "I'm going to kill Osana first and then join the Martial Arts Club." I smirked as I thought to myself. As I went to get my knife.

As I walked down the hallway to where Osana was, a flashback of my childhood friend and I. I thought about it then I just felt like not killing Osana. "That's weird...." I thought. "I never felt like not killing anyone before." I thought to myself. "Oh well, I might as well kill her tomorrow before she confesses to Senpai." I said as I walked to the Martial Arts Club.

(Time skip to 4:50pm)

(Budo's POV)

As I was waiting for the other Martial Arts Members, someone opened the door. I thought it was a member but instead, it was the blacked haired girl that I passed by on the first day of school. I blushed but tried to hide it.

"Why am I blushing?" I thought to myself.

The girl walked towards me so I had to say my usual quotes.

"Welcome to the Martial Arts Club! What brings you here?" I said to the girl.

"I actually would want to join the club." Ayano said.

"Fantastic! You are now an official member of the Martial Arts Club! I'm looking forward to teaching you everything thing I know!" I said but started blushing a bit again.

"A-anyway." I sluttered. "My name is Budo Masuta, what's yours?" I asked.

"Ayano Aishi." She said with no hesitation.

"That name sounds familiar...." I thought.

"Anyway, here's your uniform." I said as as I handed the gi to her.

"Thank you." She thanked me and then went into the changing room.

"She seems familiar and suspicious." I thought.

I remembered during this week, she often ran away with a mop and bucket and usually changes her clothes.

"Hey Budo!" Juku came in with Shima with him.

"O-oh hey guys!" I greeted him back.

"Hey Senpai, why are you blushing?" Shima asked with a suspicious face.

"Oh it's noth-" I was about to say but was cut off by Ayano.

"Okay, I'm ready for practice!" Ayano came out with a smile.

"Who is that?" Juku asked.

"Oh, she's a new member." I said but blushed when I saw her in her gi.

Juku and Shima looked at each other and winked.

"You have a crush Senpai?" Shima said with a weird face (idk what that type of face is called >.<)

"Shut up!" I yelled as my face got hotter.

"I am so telling Mina and Sho!" Juku teased.

"JUKU!" I yelled. "YOU ARE SO GETTING EXTRA TRAINING!"

"Ooh Tsundere much." Shima teased as my bangs covered my eyes in embarassment.

"What's going on?" Ayano asked with a confused face.

"O-oh it's n-nothing" I sluttered. "Anyway, let's start practicing even Mina and Sho aren't here yet!" I demanded.

(Time skip to end of day)

(Ayano's POV)

"Ugh, my feet are killing me!" I whined.

"Don't worry, it takes time to get used to it!" Shima smiled at me.

"True." I replied.

"So, do you like being here?" Budo asked.

"Yep, at least I can defend myself!" I replied back smiling.

Budo suddenly blushed which I don't know why but I didn't care at the same time.

"Anyway, bye everyone!" I waved as I ran out the door.

"Bye..." Budo waved back still blushing.

(Timeskip to nighttime)

(Ayano's POV)

"What was Budo's problem?" I thought to myself blushing.

"Wait, why am I blushing? I whined as I rubbed my face.

I looked at the picture of my friend and I. I sighed then decided to look at my Senpai Shrine.

"Well, I'll kill Osana tomorrow and then I'll have Senpai all to myself." I smirked evilly.

"Well time for sleep!" I said as I laid on my bed and then fell asleep.

(To be continued)