Chapter 2: Seems Familiar.....

(Hopefully you enjoy this story!)

(10 Years Later to the Present)

(Ayano's POV)

(Beep Beep, Click) "Ugh, stupid alarm." I mumbled as I got out of my bed. "Must have been a dream huh?" I wondered.

Hello! My name is Ayano Aishi! I am 16 1/2 years old who doesn't feel that much emotions ever since my childhood friend left 10 years ago. And today is the first day of my second year of high school. Parents are overseas for some business so they left me some money and food.

"Kya! It's already 7:50am?! I'm going to be late!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my school uniform. "Good thing last year, most of the students voted for the old school uniform in the poll cause the new one shows our breasts which is disturbing cause there's so many perverts out there." I said while running out of the house. "Hopefully I'm not late!" I yelled as I ran with toast in my mouth.

(Time skipping cause everyone has already seen the bumping into Senpai crap already -_-)

(Ayano's POV)

*Breathes* "Finally...arrived...." I said while breathing. "At least I'm not late!" I said to myself as I ran to the gym. "Why is the gym so far anyway?" I whined.

(Time skip to end of ceremony)

I started looking at the classroom chart to see if my name was on it.

"Akai Sora...."

"Hayato Haruki..."

"Mina Rai...."

"Himitsu Aino...."

"Haru Kanjo....."

"Ayano Ais-There I am! Gosh there are so many students that I'm guessing 150." I said.

I was curious about who was in the other classes so I looked and then-"Huh? That name seems familiar!" I said. The name was Budo Masuta. It sounded like my childhood friend's name. "Must be someone else with the same name I assume." I smiled as I began walking to my classroom.

(Budo's POV)

"It's great to become the leader of the Martial Arts Club!" I dazed out smiling.

"Whoa, Budo. You know it's only the beginning right?" Sho told me.

"I know, I'm just excited! Anyway, I'm going to my classroom! Bye Sho!"

"Cya!" Sho waved to me as he walked to his classroom.

As I was walking in the hallways I passed by a black haired ponytail girl. I stopped walking for a second. "She looks familiar." I thought to myself.

"There's a lot a girls that wear ponytails anyway." I said to myself as I continued walking to my classroom.

(Ayano's POV)

I Passed by a black haired boy with ruffled hair that looked like my childhood friend. He had a martial arts headband on so that means he's in the Martial Arts Club. I remembered that my childhood friend loved Martial Arts and he had to move because of that. I sighed and went to my classroom.

(To be continued)