PhatA$$2(COMPLETED)

De BeautifullSoUL

Having to put up with 3 teenagers, is beyond Tiffany. She made it through the first 15 years, but its the las... Mai multe

PhatAss2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Comment
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22; Part New Beginning
Chapter 23; ANB
Chapter 24; ANB
Chapter 25; ANB
Chapter 26;ANB
Chapter 27; ANB
Chapter 28; ANB
Chapter 29; ANB
Chapter 30; ANB
Chapter 31: ANB
Chapter 32; ANB
Chapter One; Rejuvenated.
Chapter Two; Rejuvenated
Chapter Three; Rejuvenated
Chapter Four;Rejuvenated
Chapter Five; Rejuvenated
Chapter Six; Rejuvenated
Chapter eight; Rejuvenated
Epilogue.
The sequel/prequel

Chapter Seven; Rejuvenated

15.5K 818 118
De BeautifullSoUL

-------------------------------------------------

Chelsea's pregnacy was taking quite a toll on her. She was only three weeks pregnant, but at three weeks everything she tasted, and smell was foul to her.

If she wasn't disgusted by the smell of it the nausea that took place in her stomach would replace her apetite. Every pill and remedy seemed un-helpful. No nausea pill could void the severe un-easiness she felt in her stomach.

Mowry hated to hear that she was sick, but he was happy because he was getting the chance to be a father again.

He had slipped up started snoking cocaine again. Tiphany knew it was hard so she praised him for being clean 2weeks. He stopped again though when he ended up snorting two full bags though.

Tiphany promised she wouldn't tell Chelsea.

Chelsea had threatened to keep there child away from him if he didnt cut that crap out. Tiphany knew that was harsh, but, she realized she wouldn't want her child around that stuff either, father or not, but Mowry already loved his child though it was not here yet.

Despite all that though, they had started going out again to get to know one another all over again.

Travis had the nerve to come up out the blue, asking for some pussy. Tiphany cussed him and told him no...

                                                            **

[Tiphany.]

Tiphany had only went out with Ken again when Miles seemed passive towards her. She wasn't really sure why, and it pissed off her.

She would call him and he would screen her calls. Then when she would call him for another number and he would answer. "So you are rejecting my calls?" Then he would say. "Tiphany Im busy, bye." and hang up. 

The problem with Ken was.. Tiphany was feeling Miles so much that the date with Ken was bland, and she was just un-interested So she lied to Ken asking him to take her home because she felt as if she was going to throw up.

Ken looked concern and sad, but he took her home. 

It was 6pm -- so as soon as Ken pulled off she threw on some clothes to go see what was up with Miles. It was only a 30 mintue job drive away. When she got there she ignored Nina's glares as she walked passed her desk and toward Miles office door preparing to just walk in un-announced.

She turned the knob, but it was locked.

She lightly knocked. "Yes?" Miles questioned as he buzzed the door. Tiphany twisted the knob stepping into his office before closing the door behind her. Miles face fell up seeing her

What could she had done to make him seem so UNHAPPY to see her?

"Whats wrong with you. Why are you ignoring me?" Miles adams apple bobbled up and down as he glanced at her, than glanced away quickly." Nothing is wrong. I'm busy." Tiphany walked towards him to his leg bouncing rapidly up and down as if he was anxious.

What the hell was going on with him?

[Miles]

Miles's addiction had flared up on him today.

He woke up with a wood that would not go away. Miles did something he had not done in a very long time. He masturbated.

Thinking it would be an okay solution to solve his problem, but It only made it worst as his thick creme coated his hand, and Miles felt that familar feeling of euphoria as his climax built and released.

Miles knew he had caused a problem...

He was late for work as he laid in his bed with the use of lotion and a toy that he bought prior to going to sex therapy, but nothing helped to lesson his urge. Miles got to work.Nina didn't know about his addiction, but the way he stroked his index finger at her told her

what he craved,

what he needed...

she fowarded all his calls to voice mail, and Miles blocked all his calls from his cellphone.

The feeling of pussy sent Miles over board.

Miles sent Nina out his office after the act of having sex only deepened his need --deciding to deal with his problem by avoiding anything that would spark or flare his addiction, He buried himself in his work. Tiphany's called brought her contact photo up once, twice, and three times.

Miles flipped his over when he couldn't stand it anymore.

Hearing her soft, sultry voice beg him why he was ignoring her made him want to bang his head against the wall. He needed something bad. It was 4:30pm when he went on lunch, he really went to go pay for sex. Miles returned to work... his urge still not gone.

Miles finally buried himself in paper work, convinced that he would just have to distract himself.

Miles did not expect Tiphany to step in when he buzzed his door open. Swallownng hard, he tried his best to avoid looking at her. He was not yet sure if he liked her, but he did know that she was a very sweet girl.

Tiphany was so sweet,friendly, and flirty that it made her nauive. It mad her gulliable even because her heart was big, and her friendliness got her in trouble.

She trusted to easy...

Miles had developed a small sense of security and protection over her,. He'd break the next man's neck her too advantage of her kind heartedness. Miles didnt want to have sex with her, espically after the fact of screwing around with nina twice, and than turning around and having sex with some random women 3 times.

He wanted her, but not when he knew it would flare up his issue.

She was a sweet young thing. She couldn't handle his stamina even being 19. She liked him. Sex wouldn't be just that to her, but Miles would see it for what it was.... sex, and he didn't want to lead her the wrong way..He knew she would definitely get clingy and that was a turn off to Miles and he knew he would drop her like a hot pancake.

and that would result in hurting her, something he honestly didnt want to do.

[Tiphany]

"Im trying to keep my line open for a call, and you keep calling me, please don't do that. I will call you when I have time, Please go." Miles pleaded with out so much as a glance her way. Tiphany felt  rejected as she just nodded. "I went out a date on with Miles."

Tiphany didnt even catch herself as his name slipped from her mouth instead of Ken's. She was trying to make him jealous, give him a reason to WANT her to stay.  A smirk showed on Miles's handsome face as he turned to look at her. "Im sorry who? Baby I been at working this whole time."

Tiphany eyes widen. "I meant Ken."

Miles laughed whole heatedly as his shoulders shook, Tiphany playfully glared at him.

'You sure? Were you there mentally. I understand that you cant get me off your mind boo."

Tiphany clicked her tongue. "Don't be so full of yourself." Miles smiled, looking at her, his eyes trailed her outfit and Tiphany felt subconcious about her beige colored romper and sneakers she just threw on.

Tiphany watched Miles smiled slip from his face as he swallowed again. "You okay?" Tiphany asked. Miles nodded. "You still want me to leave?" Tiphany asked not really wanting to. Miles pulled his suit jacket from off his chair, "You can stay if you can do me a favor?" Tiphany nodded. "What?" Miles smiled. "Put this on and button it up." Tiphany shrugged not thinking much of it, she put in turned on by the soft smell of cologne in his jacket.

Tiphany didn't know he was even tense till his whole demenor relaxed. The jacket went all the way to her knees. "Now sit and tell me about your date?" Tiphany smiled and shrugged sitting. "I lied and told him I was constipated."

Miles smiled laughing. "That bad>" Tiphany smiled. "No it wasn't bad. I just rather be with you." Tiphany told him honestly. Miles smiled. "Thats sweet boo." Tiphany hated when he said EVERYTIME she told him how she felt, about him, or other wise her feelings towards him.

He never talked about his like that.

Tiphany chew her lip. "Miles how do you feel about me? I mean I'm curious we've been knowing each other for like ..a couple months.."

[ Miles ]

Though the urge was still there, Tiphany putting his jacket made him relax.

Miles racked his brain for her question though. He honestly didn't  give a shit about Ken. Ken could never hold a candle to who he was. He knew that, so she could fuck him, and date him as may times as she wanted. Miles knew she'd always come running to him.

He had her wrapped around his finger.

He wasn't sure about liking her, it had all been about sex first. He decided on being honest.Miles turned to look at her. "How I feel about you? I think your a beautiful person inside and out, and I would never let any man or women hurt you." He could tell by the look on Tiphany's face that she was looking for him to say more. "Im just getting to know you, and I like what I see so far." That seemed to make her smile so Miles turned back to his work.

[ Tiphany ]

He's so sweet. Tiphany thought as he turned back to his work. Tiphany walked over to him. Miles looked up and she leaned down to kiss him.

[ Miles ]

Feeling her soft lips touch his, had his limp manhood spring up immediately, he felt nothing apparently because he felt nothing for her quite yet, just simple care, and seeing her as a good person was a far as his feelings went.

  Miles stood slowly kissing her.

[ Tiphany ]

He kissed so passioate...

Tiphany's heart skipped a beat, feeling as he grabbed her ass rougly as his kisses grew hungerily, Tiphany giggled as she was lifted on his office desk. His lips left her lips as they kissed her neck.. Tiphany softly moaned.

[ Miles ]

Miles wanted her. Right now. He started to unbutton his jacket that she was wearing as a knock on the door came. Miles ignored it pulling her jacket down Tiphany's arms. He threw it to the side. Another knock. Miles kissed downward... a soft kiss to her left breast, than her right. Another knock.

"IM BUSY!" Miles shouted obviously annoyed.

"Miles just get it." he heard Tiphany's soft supple voice say. Miles shook his head, his manhood throbbed with need, desperation... but he buzzed his door as Tiphany got down from the desk. He knew damn well he couldn't do that..not with her.

Tiphany left with a wave as Nina announced that some women wanted to see him..

Miles talked her panties off. It was a matter of times as Miles saw her giggle, touch her hair, smile, and blush. Miles chuckled, just by the way she was acting Miles knew she was easy as hell. He softly chuckled. "You keep looking at me? What is that you want?" Miles implied the obviously.

She smiled.

"I mean usually. I don't even talk to a man like this." Miles knew that was a damn lie. "You make me feel special to know, i can get you to open up like this." She smiled again giggling. Miles felt himself throb. "I'm really attracted to you." She said speaking. Miles smiled in her face. "You looking good yourself." Miles was honest about that.. she was pretty.

She blushed. "I should go." Maybe she wasn't as easy. Miles didnt stand for two reason. He was hard, and he didnt WANT her that bad, he could have anybody truthfully. He just needed some pussy. So if she did leave he was gonna have Nina in his office again. "Leaving so soon?" She smiled as she stood, reluctanly to leave, looking down at him.

Miles took her hand it his. "I'm sad to see you go, but if you wanna leave, I mean okay I guess" She smiled. "I mean aww, thats sweet." Miles smiled. "Can I have a kiss before you walk out? Just on the cheek?" She giggled again. "um I guess thats okay." She leaned foward amd just before her lips came in contact with his cheek. Miles turned his head to kiss her lips

He wouldn't do this usually, but it was something he had to do, she was stringing this along she know what she wanted. Miles pulled from her kiss walking over to lock his door, she didn't even protest as he walked her over to his couch..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol after Tiphany's though of' What the hell was wrong with him.." I wanted to say WELL YOU BITCHES WHO ARE CALLING HIM A ASSHOLE at this moment LEMME JUST SIT THAT AHHH DOWN! lol

but I was nice:) lol...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILES IS REAL.:D

 "MILES" the NON fictional one is a REAL person for those who were like OMG why can't he be real.  Well he is... He's in the audience with you guys reading about himself.

THE ONLY CHARASTIC THAT REAL MILES TAKES AFTER IS BEING A SMOOTH TALKER. THATS IT.

He's not like fake Miles in ANYWAY

except for the way that he lays out them words lol

If you figure out who he is some and talk to him. I promise he will make you smile/laugh. :)))

-Bsoul-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Life De kennedycravens

Ficțiune adolescenți

56K 917 18
Ava is only 16 when she gets pregnant by Oliver. Her mom and stepdad have no room for her because they just had a baby of their own, and they have Ma...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
43.6K 1.7K 32
After Harry won the Triwizard Tournament, everything changed for him. Everyone thought he was lying about Voldemorte's return, and a few people also...
65.9K 4.2K 44
{Completed} This is my second fanfiction on our favourite jodi ANIDITA aka Aurrisht & Anvisht So,This story will start from episode 236 when Anirudh...