Chapter Seven; Rejuvenated

-------------------------------------------------

Chelsea's pregnacy was taking quite a toll on her. She was only three weeks pregnant, but at three weeks everything she tasted, and smell was foul to her.

If she wasn't disgusted by the smell of it the nausea that took place in her stomach would replace her apetite. Every pill and remedy seemed un-helpful. No nausea pill could void the severe un-easiness she felt in her stomach.

Mowry hated to hear that she was sick, but he was happy because he was getting the chance to be a father again.

He had slipped up started snoking cocaine again. Tiphany knew it was hard so she praised him for being clean 2weeks. He stopped again though when he ended up snorting two full bags though.

Tiphany promised she wouldn't tell Chelsea.

Chelsea had threatened to keep there child away from him if he didnt cut that crap out. Tiphany knew that was harsh, but, she realized she wouldn't want her child around that stuff either, father or not, but Mowry already loved his child though it was not here yet.

Despite all that though, they had started going out again to get to know one another all over again.

Travis had the nerve to come up out the blue, asking for some pussy. Tiphany cussed him and told him no...

                                                            **

[Tiphany.]

Tiphany had only went out with Ken again when Miles seemed passive towards her. She wasn't really sure why, and it pissed off her.

She would call him and he would screen her calls. Then when she would call him for another number and he would answer. "So you are rejecting my calls?" Then he would say. "Tiphany Im busy, bye." and hang up. 

The problem with Ken was.. Tiphany was feeling Miles so much that the date with Ken was bland, and she was just un-interested So she lied to Ken asking him to take her home because she felt as if she was going to throw up.

Ken looked concern and sad, but he took her home. 

It was 6pm -- so as soon as Ken pulled off she threw on some clothes to go see what was up with Miles. It was only a 30 mintue job drive away. When she got there she ignored Nina's glares as she walked passed her desk and toward Miles office door preparing to just walk in un-announced.

She turned the knob, but it was locked.

She lightly knocked. "Yes?" Miles questioned as he buzzed the door. Tiphany twisted the knob stepping into his office before closing the door behind her. Miles face fell up seeing her

What could she had done to make him seem so UNHAPPY to see her?

"Whats wrong with you. Why are you ignoring me?" Miles adams apple bobbled up and down as he glanced at her, than glanced away quickly." Nothing is wrong. I'm busy." Tiphany walked towards him to his leg bouncing rapidly up and down as if he was anxious.

What the hell was going on with him?

[Miles]

Miles's addiction had flared up on him today.