Chapter 6

---------------------------------

Tiffany held it in.

Thought's paced around in her mind as a couple day's passed. She really just wanted to lock him up in his room. Where in the hell had he even found the time to be texting somebody that was to old for him anyways? And why was she tryna talk to him? He was 17! A teenager still, not yet grown but no longer a child.

Tiffany knew she had a handsome son, but his face and his mind set did not change his age.

Why was she trying so hard to get her baby caught up? Why a 17 year old? Tiffany had seen her pictures. She was gorgues, she could have any man her age, why Anthony? Tiffany pondered this, wondered this, but could not wrap her mind around it.

Why.

Even when Anthony was younger he rarely got in trouble, he was still a kid and kids will be kids, but now he was older, almost an adult but still a baby in Tiffany's eyes because he was gonna be her son even when he turned 40.

On the 3rd day of thinking Tiffany was sick and tired of it.

She came home from work, and Anthony was sitting up in the living room on his cellphone texting like she didn't have a damn clue what he was doing/ She wanted to snatch his phone. Anthony's smile was outrageous. This young thang had his eyes lit up and everything.

Somebody was gonna have to die.

Tiffany's thoughts spoke softly to her concious. Anthony looked up his smile slipping from his lips upon seeing his moms face, he suddenly had poker face, Tiffany wasn't stupid though she could see it in his eyes, they were heavy, his horomones were at their peek.

"Hey mom."

Tiffany eyed him curiously. 'Whats making you smile so hard? Bailey?"

A smile broke out on his face again. "Naw, just sum." Anthony said looking at his phone again when it vibrated. Tiffany wanted to slap him, and that hoe. "Oh okay." Tifffany nodded walking past him, pausing and slightly turning.

"Your Daddy here?"

Anthony didn't even hear her, It took a couple minutes before he turnt his head."You say sum mom?" Tiffany shook her. "Nah." Tiffany lied walking up the steps. Mowry was sitting on the bed all laid across the bed taking up her and his side of the bed -- the remote clutched in his right hand, his eyes glued to football.

Tiffany slipped her work heels off, climbing on him she sat on his bare back. 'I'm about to kill your son." Mowry smirked. 'Damn what he do?" Tiffany traced her finger tips along Mowry's tattoo on his back. "He's talking to some hoe, she's a 24 year old stripper." Mowry closed his eyes as Tiffany rubbed his shoulder.

A throaty groan left his lips as her finger tips put gentle pressure between his neck and shoulder.

"He's 18 baby. You gotta let him make some mistakes."

Tiffany stopped the massage. 'You want him to get gonorrhea?" Mowry rolled to his back making Tiffany slip into her butt onto the bed. He pulled her back ontop of him, looking up at her, he held her hips study.

His chocolate orbs studied her hazel ones as his tongue ran along his lips.

Tiffany followed his tongue. "No, but I talk to him about sex when he turn 13. He knew to wrap it up if he is having sex." Tiffany felt his hands grip her ass as he rolled ontop of her. "Shoudn't I say something though?" Mowry started kissing her neck, down between her breasts. "Naw leave the boy alone." Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but her voice caught in throat, and Mowry's tongue found her sweet pearl..