Forced Marriage [Completed]

By celestialxcross

Destiny Pitch is the most unlucky girl one will ever know. Her mother died when she was a baby, she was rais... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 16

114K 3.9K 67
By celestialxcross

"A man who is right by your side through everything makes you happy. But he can leave your side to make dinner once in a while"

-Faith Hill-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

As soon as i shout his name, he appear all of a sudden at the door.

He looks like a mess, a hot one that is, but it seems like he has been running all the way from downstairs to here.

His usual perfect brown hair is slightly messed up and he seems like he hasn't shaved in a really long time.

He is wearing his office suit with the two top buttons come in loose, i don't understand how he can still manage to stay on those outfits on such a hot building.

"Destiny, are you okay ?" He asks in a slightly worried tone as he looks at me, but then he averts his gaze toward my kidnapper.

"Oh, if it isn't the amazing Stefano Capello ?" He suddenly talk with a sarcastic tone.

"Let her go" Stefano says in a low and calm tone, almost a bit too calm for a situation like this, right.

"And what if i don't want to ?" He asks in a challenging tone. This man is ridiculous.

"Then you will meet your death" Stefano says as he starts to lose his temper.

I am not sure why, but i get a really bad vibe from this, like there is something REAL bad coming.

"Death ? I'm not afraid of death"

"What the hell do you want, dammit !?"

This is the first time i ever see Stefano like that, his body is shaking slightly from rage, but there is something in him that tries to prevent a fight happening.

This is terrifying.

"What do i want ? I want your wife, of course, what else ?"

I am about to react to it when i suddenly feel my lips being touch by another lips i don't recognize.

It takes me a few second to realize that my kidnapper just kissed me.

I try to push him away but before i could, he is already being thrown to the ground by strong pair of hands.

"Don't you dare touch her, you filthy human"

Before i realize it, Stefano has thrown the man to the ground and i see as he collapses. Stefano loses his temper as he keep on throwing punches ovet and over again to thr man.

"Stop it ! You're going to kill him"

I see my kidnapper is bleeding all over, i am pretty sure his body is completely covered im bruises, i try to pull Stefano away from him and it works somehow.

"Hah, the infamous billionaire is pretty violent, isn't he ? He must have had a long line of lawyers to protect him"

He chuckles.

Before he could land another punch on his messed up face, one of his men come in the room.

"The polices have arrived"

Stefano looks at him and speak in his demanding tone.

"Secure him" as he says so, some others of the men came in the room and grab my kidnapper's hand.

"Hah, you demon, i don't care if you put me in jail, but you should pay for what you did in the past."

What does he mean by what Stefano did in the past ?

What did he do ?

"Make sure he is put in jail for a good time"

The polices come above and secure him, as i watch him get dragged by them.

And now he stares at me with a worried expression. Before words could speak, i hug him in my arms, and for the first time in a while a feel a sense of safety and comfort.

"I'm fine now, you came to get me after all"

My life is legit, similar to fairy tale, guess i don't mind.

"Let's go home, I and Alan have missed you so much, i am sure he must be happy to see you again"

I nod, i feel relieved knowing that i will to be home again, and for me right now, it all that matters.

As we get in the car, there is still one thing that is still bothering me even up until know.

What did he mean by what Stefano did in the past ?

What did he do actually ?

Guess there is only one way to found out.

But for now, i just want to go home.

I look at the house that i used to feel uncomfortable in.

But i guess it doesn't matter that much now, does it ?

As i step in, i smell the familiar scent of vanilla and cinnamon, the one i used to hate because i thought it was too sharp.

But now, i feel relieved to smell it, weird i know, little things can just make you really happy.

Suddenly, before i realize it, i feel a pair of small hands touching my legs, and i smile as i recognize whose those hands belong to.

"Mama, i miss you so much"

I embrace him in my arms and pat his head slightly making a small mess out of it.

"Well, shall we have dinner ?"

Time passes so quickly i didn't realize it's almost dinner time.

"I will cook today" Stefano lean in front of the kitchen, and i am left speechless right now. Literally.

Like What ?

What !?

Stefano can cook ? I didn't know that before.

"Only simple dish tough"

For your information, this place already have several chefs, so i am unsure about how i feel about it.

"I have a personal kitchen that was used by my nanny, but since she has passed away now, guess it's all mine"

He must be talking about the kitchen near the main kitchen, it is half as small, but it's collection is as complete as the actual kitchen.

***

I wait and wait, after around one hours, i see different kinds of dishes laid in front of me.

There are some meaty dishes and some veggies, all fancy looking with a home cooked vibe, which is perfect.

"Shall we eat ?" I see the three of us in sitting in the dining room together, enjoying the meal Stefano has cooked.

"How did you cook all of these in such a short time ?" I ask him in curiousity.

"Multitasking, of course" he smiles showing his pearl white teeth, now, he rarely ever smiles like that so this must have made him happy.

I mean, of course, this guy is the master of multitasking.

"So, how does it taste ?"

He asks me as if i am some kind of celebrity judge, adorable.

"It tastes good, but there is a strange taste in my mouth, it's spicy but, doesn't taste like average chilli or pepper"

"It must be wasabi, it's a sauce you usually use in susho, i just put small quantities on other dishes sometimes, for experimenting"

I see, maybe he is a better cook that i do.

We enjoy the rest of our meal in laughter and satisfaction, but something inside of me is still preparing for the truth i am about to find out.

Author's Note

Hello readers

First of all, i want to apologize for slow update, i have been busy with my daily life.

It's nice just talking to you like this since i rarely put on author's note on this story.

But thank you for reading and voting so far, i appreciate it very much.

So, what do you think Stefano did ? Just want to know your opinion.

Please don't forget to vote and comment as well, it would mean so much.

And also, feel free to check out my other stories, if you are interested, that is.

Love,

Celestial X Cross

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.6K 39
After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger, Josie Mill finds herself broke and pregn...
25K 1.3K 30
"This is your fiancé and his family. I thought you knew they were coming?" Knew they were coming? I didn't even know I was engaged, I'm sixteen! Aq...
60 0 20
Short tales about a routine life and observation by the writer so as to relate with life lessons !!
152 38 38
Language: English [COMPLETED] Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. Where sometimes, wrong choices takes us to the ri...