Getting It Right #Wattys2016

By NatalieMccarthy1982

Its been 2 and 1/2 months since Rachel and Quinn have left for vacation. Now with the new school year beginni... More

End of Summer
First Day Back
Why We Broke Up part 1
Why We Broke Up part 2
It's Been Too Long
Back On Top
New Kid
Step Brothers
Partners
Not That Guy
I Like You
Rachel Freaking Berry
What Happened to Us
Warblers
Landslide
Temptations
Threatened
Gravity
Old Friends
Scared For My Life
He's Your Brother
Furt
Wrecking Ball
Nose Job
Black Bird
Get It Right
Lets Go To Prom
A Night To Remember
Tell Me What To Do
It's Over
Take A Chance On Me
Pretending
Because I Knew You Sneak Peek
Authors note

Together

1.3K 50 6
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 33
(2 days later)
Kurts pov:
"Man , I can't believe you guys lost Nationals." My boyfriend Blaine said as we sat down at the Lima Bean coffee shop.

"Oh thats not even the worst part Santana went off." I said.

(Flashback)
"Escucho , soy de Lima Heights Adyacente ¿Y saben lo que sucede en Lima Heights Adyacente ? ¡Cosas malas!" Santana yelled at Finn and Rachel.
(End of flashback)
"So what now?" He asked me.

"Now we start again , who knows maybe next year will be our year." I said.

"I meant for us." He said .

"Oh well lets just be together." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Hey look theres Sam and Mercedes." I said.

"Yeah wonder what there doing here." He said.

(The next day)
Santanas pov:
I took a deep breath as I looked at Brittney knowing what I needed to do.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked her.

"Okay about what?" She asked me.

"Brittney, it's no secret how I feel about you because truth is , I love you Brittney and I just I want you to love me back." I said.

"Oh Santana, I love you no matter what." She said.

"You do?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, you're my best friend and I would anything for you." She said.

I smiled and said,

"I love you too Britt."

She gave me a hug and then we went to glee club.

Quinns pov:
I was about to leave for glee club when I saw Puck walking towards me,

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said.

"Quinn, I want to apologize for what I did to you. I messed you up and this year really sucked without you." He told me.

"What are you saying Puckerman?" I asked him annoyed.

"I'm saying if you ever need anything whether its this summer or in 5 years just give me a call and I'll be there." He said.

"Thanks but I think after this year I need a break from everyone , I'll see ya." I said and left.

Rachels pov:
I walked into the library and saw Finn sitting in between book shelfs looking down at the floor. I sat down beside him and said,

"Hi."

"Hi." He said back.

"Are you okay?" I asked him .

"No I ruined it. I messed up." He said.

"You know being a true artist means doing what you felt was right in that moment. What were you feeling in that moment?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled,

"That I loved you, and I would've done anything to kiss you." He told me.

"So you did, you gave it all up for one kiss. Was it worth it?" I asked him.

He smiled,
"Yeah, you?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "You should know though that after graduation I'm moving to New York, and I'm never looking back." I told him.

He smiled and leaned in,

"Graduation is a year away ya know. Got any plans till then?" He asked me.

I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me .

"Come on ." I said helping he up.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"Our last glee club meeting silly." I said and he wrapped his arm around me and we left happy as could be.

The End.
...........
Hey guys I just wanna thank all of you for your support and your dedication to this book. I can't wait to start the 3rd one which will be out very soon so stay tuned for a sneak peek of Because I Knew You, A glee story.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 57 18
When Santana and Quinn are forced to stay with Rachel over break things get a little blurry. Like actually more than a little. What will the duo do w...
642 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
2.1K 29 10
Rachel comes back to Lima 2 years after the glee club closed down (season 5 2014) because she reached all her life goals. Finn is the glee club teach...
1.1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...