Fighter (Editing)

Autorstwa LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... Więcej

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 14

18.1K 304 31
Autorstwa LoveDarknessPeace

 Here is chapter 14, I hope you all like it! :)  The song to the right is my favorite for the week and it inspired me to wirte this chapter.  :)

 Chapter 14

“Harder!” I ordered to the girl in front of me. I knew she was tired but if there is an attack, she can’t be tired. The rogues would kill her instantly and just becuase of not  focusing, you could lose your life.

It has been a week since my date with Daniel. Daniel left the other day with his father because of a problem with in Europe. I haven’t heard from him since and have been spending most of my time with Claire. We have gone shopping, to the park, watching movies, etc. We have become like sisters and sometimes I have defended her from some brats that bully her. I hope they stopped doing that to her.

Sarah did talk to Cameron and he was surprise with the news. He accepted the fact that he was going to be a father and was happy with it. Sarah told him it was his fault and he accepted it too. She told me that for the future he was going to be even more cautious.

For me this week has been hell. The pack whores aka my steps sisters and Natasha, has been annoying me all week, I even got in a fight with Scarlet. Let’s just say that she came out limping and with a lot of bruises. Because of that, Clarisse slap me and it took my three brothers to hold me down. Natasha and I had our little fight too, but it was in human form and I kind ripped out one of her earrings. She was crying and I was laughing. I came out with only a scratch on my arm and it healed quickly. That was yesterday and I think they learned their lesson, for now.

Today was training day for teens in the pack and it was Saturday. They train once a week but is five hours of training. They were doing fine, but some of them needed help, like this girl in front of me. She needed to know how to attack, so I was holding a punching from behind while she hit it. We have been doing for half an hour and she wasn’t improving.

“Sander, come here!” I shouted and he stopped fighting with one of the pups. Sander was one of my helpers in training the pups. He was a very buff man, in his late twenties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes.

He jogged to where the girl and I where, which was on the other side of the gym. He stopped in front of me and I had to look up at his face. Even with my 5’10 height, I still had to tilt up my face a little.

“What Miss Savannah?” He asked politely and I groan. Since we met, he had always called me Miss Savannah. I have told him many times to stop with the formality, but he did listen.

“Can you hold this for me please?” I asked and he nodded. I turned to face the girl and told her to watch.

“Okay, your punches have to be confident, hard and fast, so the enemy doesn’t expect it.” I say to her while hitting the punching bag. She nods and I tell her to do the same that I did. She did it and her punches were better than the last time.

“What is your name?” I asked and she looks up at me.

“Rose, miss.” She replied and I nodded. Rose was a small girl with light grey eyes and wheat colored hair.

“Rose, have you ever taken ballet?” I asked her and she nodded.

“Why do you ask Miss Savannah?” She asked and I smiled.

“Because if you took ballet, it means that your body is flexible and that is very helpful, just watch.” I say to her.

“Sander, let go of the punching bag.” I ordered to him and he complied.

I do a fast spin and raise my right leg quickly, putting force in it. My feet collided with the bag and it sends it fast to the right. I turned to face her and see that her face is full with shock and her eyes wide like saucers.

“Wow” Is all she says and I chuckled.

“See what I mean?” I asked and she nodded.

After that, we all kept training. Some pups needed help and I helped them. Luckily, there were no interruptions during the training and that made me happy.

“You have done a great job guys”, I say to my students, “now class dismissed.” I finish and everyone left the gym, except me.

I was cleaning some of the equipment, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I was about punch whoever it was and suddenly his scent reaches my nose.

“Don’t do that Daniel, I was about to hit you.” I hissed at him and he chuckled.

“Oh darling, I don’t want to get in a fight with you. I’ve heard what you have been doing this whole week.” He replied.

“Oh, you mean showing those bitches their place?” I asked while getting out of his grip.

“Yeah” He replied, shrugging. I turned to look at him and I couldn’t believe my eyes. His eyes looked tired and had black circle under his eyes, meaning that he hasn’t sleep. His hair was all over the place because of passing his fingers through it, a lot. He had an light stubble and his posture wasn’t the same as a week ago, it looked weak.

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked him and he responded with a shrug.

“Nothing, just dealing with the rogues takes a lot of energy.”

“Let’s get you to bed.” I say to him, while pulling his arm through the gym’s doors.

“I can’t sleep now Savannah; we have a rogue problem that we have to deal with.” He tried to reason, but I was having none of it.

“Well if you want to deal with the problem Daniel, you need sleep.” I replied and kept pulling him down the stairs. We reached his floor and I pulled him in to his room, which was the same as the last time I had entered. I push him to the bed and he lay down on the bed.

“Now sleep.” I whispered slowly, while pulling up the covers.

“Alpha, what’s going on?” I asked the alpha, which looked as tired as his son. He had his head and his hands and let out a long and loud sighed. He lifted his face and gave me a tired look.

“Savannah, we are in a huge problem.” He said to me and I send him a confuse look.

“The rogues in Europe have team up and have started to attack packs from different countries there. A lot of wolves had died in defending their packs, but it didn’t do anything. They just keep attacking and the elders and alphas In Europe are becoming desperate. In Asia and Africa is happening the same problem and now is starting in South America. We are going to be next, plus the hunters are doing the same and it’s much worse. I don’t know what to do!” He finished and I just keep looking at him.

I knew this was going to happen. It was just a matter of time. I have been thinking of what to do is this happen and I just came blank. But now I have to concentrate, me race is going to become extinct, plus it was my job to protect my race. Now I have to make my teachers all proud and become what I was destined to be, a protector and hunter.

“I have an idea alpha; we have to put every pack in to training. We have a lot of hunters; we can use the locals and nationals too, around the world and help to train the young. It made sound impossible, but we have to try.” I say to the alpha and a hopeful look covered his features.

“We have to use every chance we got alpha, is the only thing we have that can help us win this war.” I say to him and he got up from his chair and hugs me tight.

“You surely have change Savy, you have become a strong, brave and beautiful woman.” He whispered and I hug him back with all my strength.

“Now tell,” He says to me, while pulling away,” what do you need?” He finishes and I gave him a wide smile.

“I need you to organize an emergency meeting with the worldwide alphas, please.” I ask him and nodded seriously.

“Okay Savannah.” He replied seriously.

“When are you going to tell the pack?” I asked him. It was very important to the pack to know what was happening, so they can prepare themselves starting now.

“Tonight and I hope I have you by my side so you can tell them your plan.” I nod at his request and leave him at his office.

I need coffee and fast. I started to walk to kitchen and when I entered, the three little whores were there, eating a freaking salad. I ignored them and I started to make coffee. They suddenly started giggling and I turned to watch them. They were staring at me and giggling.

“Do you guys find something funny?” I asked them and they started to laugh hysterically.

“Oh nothing Savannah, we were just watching you eat like a pig.” Natasha says innocently and I laugh. They stopped laughing and had curios faces.

“What do you find so funny?” Scarlet asks, in a bitchy tone.

“Oh nothing girls, I’m just watching your outfits and you guys laughing, which remind of three hoes in the side of the road getting high.” I say in the same tone Natasha use earlier.

“You are the hoe, bitch.” Scarlet replies angrily and I scoff.

“Oh really, I wasn’t the one who gave my virginity to the math teacher because I got an F, in fact that was you.” I say to her and she gasped.

“You know what, I’m just wasting my time with a couple of sluts, I can be doing something more progressive than this.” I say to them and leave the kitchen, with the cup of coffee in my hand. Now for some peace and quiet.

“Savannah!” Somebody shouted behind me.

‘Looks like that isn’t going to be happening any soon’

 I turned around me. It was my three stupid ex brothers. Why couldn’t they leave me alone? Is this annoy Savannah day? Cause I don’t like it, all.

“What do you jerks want?” I hissed at them and they just smirk, freaking morons.

“You owe me a fight little sis.” Shawn said to me, smiling.

“First, I’m not your sis and second, let’s do it ex bro. I never back from a challenge, especially from someone like you.” The smile on his face disappeared and was replaced by a scowl.

“In the backyard now” He growled and I shrugged. If he thought he could command me, he is wrong.

“Before we go, let me finish this.” I say to him and brought the cup of coffee to my lips and started to drink it very fast. I was done in less than a minute and I let out a sigh of delight.

“Okay, I finish” I said, while pushing the cup on Kyle’s chest.

“Take that to the kitchen” I said to Kyle and the turned to Shawn.

“Now let’s go outside and do this.” I said to Shawn and he growled loudly.

We reached the backyard and went in the forest. We found a clearing and we went to change in to our wolves. I went behind a tree and took my clothes off and shifted in to my red wolf. I opened my eyes and my vision had change in to one that was sharper and clearer. I could hear perfectly three different heart beats in the clearing and the crunching of leaves they did with each step.

I came out from the trees and saw that Shawn was already in the middle of the clearing. Kyle and Aaron where there too and shifted in to their wolves. I walk up to the clearing and I knew they were surprised by how big my wolf. My wolf was bigger than a normal male wolf and rarely that happened.

“Ready to go down, Shawn?”

“I never lose Savannah. You are just going to be another simple fight. You are still the same weak girl for five years ago Savannah, so this is going to be piece of cake.” He chuckled.

When he finished saying that, I lunged at him with no mercy.

There you go people!

Vote, comment, fan!!! :)

LDP

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
4M 123K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
425K 15.7K 42
THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING, READ AT OWN RISK! THERE ARE MANY ERRORS, AS MAJORITY OF IT IS UNEDITED. IF YOU WISH TO READ A MORE PUNCTUALLY A...