Theodore |Book 1|

By WormyPeach

*Previously known as Drowning in Chaos* -T H E O D O R E- -C h a o s- This is what Paige goes through on a da... More

New Again
Good Neighbors
Beanie Kid
Bald Spots
Last Names
Half Naked Surprises
Fighting
Leather Jacket
Egg Balloons
Overheard Conversations
Returning Faces
Cast
Sleep over
Ride
Victoria's Out of The Bag
She's Back
Bora Bora!
Getting in Touch
Swimming with Dolphins
Baci means Kisses
The Wedding
The Party
Heavy Sleepers
French Fry Friday
Back in the Ring
Pool?
Sweat
Sweat pt.2
Regrets? No.
Cast pt.2
I'm Sorry
Trailer and A/N
Trouble
My Fears
Elevators and Bourgeois Things
Tension
Epilogue
Bonus Part? Bonus Part.
Sequel?
Rewrite- Chaos

Birthday Party

7.7K 237 7
By WormyPeach

We all piled into Hailey's red Jeep and made our way to the mall. The mall parking lot was packed. We finally found a parking space in the back. When Hailey was about to pull in, a silver Audi swerved in and took it. The three girls all groaned in unison. I looked at them weirdly.

"What?" I asked Hailey. She looked at me in the rearview mirror. "The bitch is here. Hopefully we wont see her." Hailey found a parking spot in an aisle over and parked. We got out and trekked our mile to the entrance.

We immediately entered a small boutique. I was walking back towards a pair of jeans that caught my eye when Sydney grabbed my arm and dragged me over with her. She stopped and I just looked at her. She pointed up at something and when I looked, my mouth dropped.

On the mannequin was a amazing dress. "Sydney, that would look amazing on you." Sydney frowned and shook her head. "I'm not getting this, you are." I began to shake my head and tell her no.

"Sydney, I can't afford that and where would I wear that anyway?" I asked her. The other girls found their way over and stood behind us. I heard Hailey squeal behind me.

"First off, it's on sale for 50% off because it's from last seasons collection. And secondly, you are going to wear it to my birthday party tomorrow." I widened my eyes at the news. Tomorrow was Sydney's birthday party. I am such a terrible friend.

"Sydney, I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday." I apologized and she just laughed. "It's fine, I never told you when it was, but if you want to make it up to me, buy this dress and wear it to my party." She reasoned so I gladly accepted.

The dress was mid thigh length. The top was cut off just under my breasts with black lace with long sleeves. The bottom part was blood red. It was going to take all of the money I brought here with me, but I think it was worth it.

I got the last dress in my size and paid for it. The rest of our shopping trip was boring because I was just looking around and giving my opinion. We finished at 7 o'clock and Hailey drove us all home.

Hailey decided to just stay with Rick for the night instead of driving home. We rode up in the elevator together and said our goodbyes when she got off first. I made it to my door and unlocked the door.

When I walked in to see the three boys sitting on my couch watching TV. "Hey Paige." Cole called as I walked back to my room with my one bag. "Hey, Cole." I greeted as I put my dress on a hanger and hung it up.

I walked over to my small table that had my make up on it. Shoot, I forgot to get some new makeup. It didn't matter, after I bought my dress I wouldn't have been able to afford any anyway. I'll just Hailey do my makeup tomorrow.

I walked back out in the living room and passed the boys to get to the kitchen and get something to eat. I found an orange and peeled it. I ate the sections and walked back out in the living room and sat down on the floor beside the couch.

"So, you going to tell me what happened?" I asked to all the boys want an answer. They all avoided my eyes. I looked at Theo at the end of the couch, to see that there wasn't anymore blood. Just a bruise on his left cheek and a busted lip.

No one answered me so I grabbed the remote that was on the side table and turned off the TV. "Hey!" they all yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up in front of all of them. "I'm housing your ass, so you tell me what the hell happened to you!" I shouted at him. I yelled quite loud, but I didn't care.

He was in my house, so he's going to tell me what the happened. I know for a fact that it wasn't just a fight. If it was, he could just go home. But no, he has to hide out somewhere. "I just got into a fight." Theo muttered. I narrowed my eyes on Theo. "Bullshit." I said.

"If it was just a fight, then why cant you go home? If it was just a fight why do you have to hide out here? Tell me Theo! You interrogated me, so now it's my turn to interrogate you. So spill." I demanded.

Theo stood and got right in my face. I stood my ground and didn't back down. "If you remember correctly, you told me nothing. I told you already, I got into a fight and that's it." I shook my head not believing him. "I just want to help, Theo." I mimicked him like he said to me when he bought me my lunch.

"It's fine, whatever." I said defeated. "I'm going to go get blankets. Are you all staying?" I asked. Cole and Dallas shook their head and got up to leave. They walked out the door leaving me standing in front of Theo.

I walked around him and went to our closet. I got down a old fuzzy blanket. I threw it at him and walked back to my room. I got one of my extra pillows and tossed it at his head. I turned and walked back to my room.

I laid on my bed thinking about things. What kind of trouble had Theo gotten into. Is it a gang? Oh don't be silly. I told myself unconvincingly.

 Oh yes he is definitely In a gang. No stop, he's not in a gang. That's a stupid thought.

I thought about all this for awhile. I decided to get up and shower. I walked past Theo on the couch and stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed and put my dirty clothes down the laundry shoot in the bathroom. I slipped into my shower. I turned on scalding hot water, and tried to forget about the hot jerk laying on my couch.

I hummed as I washed my hair, my body, and I even shaved. I got out and looked in the mirror. My skin was red from the hot water. I looked at the bruise on my face. It was almost gone, thank God. I dried off my body and realized I didn't have any clothes with me.

I looked around my bathroom and realized that I threw my clothes down the laundry shoot. Great. I have to go get to my room to get my clothes. I secured the short towel around my body and got ready to run.

I if I run fast enough he wont be able to see me. Maybe he will be asleep. Oh my God. I'm going to have a panic attack. This boy is about to see me basically naked. I unlocked the door and peeped my head out to see Theo. His head snapped up to see me staring at him.

"Um..hi..could you just not look at me when I come out. I f-forgot my c-clothes in my room." I stuttered out. Theo just smirked at me and sat up while crossing his arms across his chest.

"No promises." Theo said smugly. My cheeks tinged pink. "Please Theo, don't look. You know, this is my home. I could easily tell you to get out." I said happily as his smirk faltered. He huffed and put his hand over his eyes.

"Keep your hand their and turn around." I said and watched as he turned on the couch to face away from me. I opened the door and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut. I went over to my drawers and grabbed out a pair of shorts and a crappy t-shirt. I dropped my towel and put on my clothes. I hopped in bed and drifted to sleep.

 I woke when I heard a sound out in the living room. My immediate thought was we were being robbed. Then I remembered Theo was out there. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that 5 in the morning. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I walked out in the living room and didn't see Theo. He must have left. Then I heard a light snoring. I walked over and almost tripped over Theo who rolled off my couch. I giggled and tapped him on the shoulder.

He groaned and rolled onto his stomach. I tapped him again. "Whaaat?" He said in a husky voice. I got down on my knees and said loudly into his ear. "You fell off the couch!" He flinched and opened his eyes. He was mad. Good

"You could've just left me on the floor." He retorted. I laughed and stood back up. "Well, I want to make my guest welcome. Don't want him to be uncomfortable on the ground now do we." I went to walk away when he grabbed my ankle.

I tripped and fell. Thank God, my hands broke the fall. When I fell, I just laid there. Theo just laughed while he still had a hold of my ankle. I kicked my foot out of his hold and stood up. I walked over to him still on the floor and stood above him. I put my feet on either side of his torso.

"You are an ass, you know?" I repeated what I said to him before. He just smirked and nodded. "So I've been told." He replied the same thing to me. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. I broke out into a smile. I lightly kicked him in the leg and walked into the kitchen.

I put some coffee on and went to the bathroom. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth. When I passed Theo, he was asleep on the couch. I went to the kitchen and poured me a cup of straight black coffee. I love the bitterness of it.

I finished the cup and went back to the living room. I picked up the remote and turned on a TV show. I lifted up Theo's feet and sat down with his feet on my lap. I watched the show for awhile, but my eye lids became really heavy. How? I just drank some coffee. I laid my head on the side of the couch and dozed off.

I woke by falling off the couch onto Theo's back because he had also fell on the ground. We both groaned on contact. I Immediately got off him and he lifted up off the ground. We just stared at each other. "Sorr-," A knock at the door and cut me off. 

I pointed to my room and Theo left. I opened to door to reveal Hailey. "Hey, Hailey. What are you doing here." She smiled and tried to come into through my door. I blocked her and she frowned. "Sorry, I can't have anyone in right now. It's too early. My aunts still asleep." I walked out to her and left the door open a bit.

"It's 1 in the afternoon." Hailey looked confused. Holy cow, it's 1:oo already. I slept way too long. "Anyway, Sydney's party is in a few hours, so just come down to Rick's when your done getting ready." She said and turned to leave.

"Wait, Hailey. Can you do my hair and makeup. I'm not very good at that." When I said that I swear I just made her day. "Yes! Come down with your dress in a few minutes." She left and went down in the elevator.

I walked back into my home. I walked back to my room to see Theo holding my dress I was going to wear. He held it up and shook it at me. "You would look hot in this." Theo said and I looked down so he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

I grabbed the dress from him. "I'm going to this party tonight, so I wont be here." Theo looked intrigued. "Really? Who's party?" Theo asked

"Sydney's. Anyway, I'm leaving to get ready with Hailey, so don't trash the place." I said as I grabbed underwear and a strapless bra and left to Hailey's with the dress in my hand. When I got to Hailey's I knocked on the door and Rick answered.

"Hi, Rick. Is Hailey here?" He nodded. "Hi, Paige. She's in the bathroom getting ready." Rick and I basically had the same house so I found the bathroom and walked in. "Hey, girly." Hailey said while finishing up her makeup.

"Okay, let's get you done first." She said and sat me down on the toilet lid. First she lightly curled my hair. It went down my back in tighter waves then normal. Then she moved on to makeup. She did a black smoky eyes with a darker red lip stick. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't recognize myself.

"You look hot!" Hailey commented making me smile brighter. "Okay now, the dress." Hailey sent me to the extra room in the apartment. I slid off my pajamas and stepped into the dress I brought with me. When I walked into the bathroom, Hailey wolf whistled and slid into her dress.

Her dress was a black top part and a flowy baby pink bottom. "You look amazing." She thanked me and grabbed my arm. "We are going to be late." She dragged me out to her car and we drove to a place where Sydney was having her party.

When we pulled up, it looked almost like a club. We couldn't go in there. We are only 17. "Hailey, can we even get in there?" Hailey laughed and shook her head yes. "When you are rich like Sydney, anyone can get in anywhere." She laughed and lead me to the entrance.

"Hey Bart." Hailey greeted the bouncer. I waved a hello and we entered. The music was so loud I could feel it in my chest. Hailey dragged me over to Sydney. We both hugged her. Hailey left to put Sydney's gift on the table.

"Let's go get a drink." Sydney said and pulled me over towards the bar. "Sydney, I cant drink." She rolled her eyes and got down a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses. "Please, for my birthday?" She pouted and I finally gave.

She poured it and sat it down in front of me. I eyed it wearily. She took hers and held it up for us to cheers. I did and she drank hers. I took a deep breath and threw mine back. I made a weird face as it burned down my throat. The weird thing is, I liked it.

I held my glass back over to her. She smiled and poured me another shot. I drank it quickly and sat my cup back down. "I knew you would like it." She told me. I looked around the club and saw Cole. I smiled and stood up and walked over to him. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey, Cole." I greeted him. "Hey, Paige." He started to look around the room. I knew who he was looking for. "I haven't seen Racheal yet, but when I do I'll let you know." He blushed and thanked me. Dallas came over and started to talk to Cole.

"Hey, Dallas." I said. He didn't see me until I said hi. His eyes widened when he saw me. I furrowed my brows. He looked like he was in a trance. I waved my hand in front of his face and that snapped him out of it. He smiled at me and started to talk to Cole again.

"Have you see Theo, yet?" Dallas asked Cole. "Wait, wait,wait. Theo, is coming tonight? Why are you guys here anyway?" I asked confused. They weren't even friends with Sydney.

"Theo said to meet him here." Dallas confirmed. "Why, you guys aren't friends with Sydney. I know why Cole might be here, but you?" I pointed at Dallas. He shrugged his shoulders and left to go somewhere.

"Well, I feel like getting drunk tonight." Cole said to me. I giggled and took him over to the bar. I found my vodka bottle. I got two new glasses and poured him and myself one. I downed it, as did he. he took a couple more. I was starting to feel the affects of the alcohol. I felt great.

I found Racheal talking with Hailey at the other side of the club. I pointed over to the red head and Cole smiled. He got up and walked over. I went over and grabbed Hailey and Sydney's arms. "Dance with me?" I asked them both. "Are you drunk?" Hailey asked me. I giggled and shook my head.

I pulled them with me and we danced to the up beat song. I was jumping around and swaying my hips. I put my arms around Sydney's neck and we swayed together. I turned and danced a little with Hailey. We danced together for a few more songs.

I turned back to the bar and was about to pour another shot but a hand shot out in front of the bottle. I turned and looked into the eyes of none other than Theo. "Hey, Theo!" I shouted above the music. I smiled. "I might be a little drunk." I giggled as I showed him how drunk I was with my finger.

"I can see that." Theo said and laughed at me. He looked down my body at my dress. I grabbed his chin and made him look me in the eyes. He smiled at me while I grinned. He had on his beanie and a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. He looked normal, but really hot.

"You look really hot, by the way." I told him. He chuckled. "So do you." He complimented."Why, thank you." I went to pour my shot but he stopped me again.

"I think you've had enough, don't you?" I shook my head no and poured it anyway. I threw my head back and enjoyed to warming sensation going down my throat. A little vodka spilled out my mouth and went down my chin and onto my breasts. Theo followed the drip all the way down.

I saw Hailey dancing with Racheal on the dance floor. I joined them and started have my fun again. This was an amazon feeling. I didn't have a care in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
149 0 18
"What...can you please tell me what's going on. Why are you so mad?" she pleaded for answers. Damn she's good. She stood up from the couch and sta...
324 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...
933 50 50
"Well just for that, I'll show you abuse." He says and before I could react, he punches me. Hard. I was pissed. Even though I haven't had ALL my trai...