Hard To Forget.™

By MBCrazy1

The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was goi... More

Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.
Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.
Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.
Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.
Chapter 6 - You know each other?
Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.
Chapter 8 - Struggles.
Chapter 9 - WYMM?
Chapter 10 - Phase One of OGDBIBDA.
Chapter 11 - Apologizing.
Chapter 12 - The Reason Why.
Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.
Chapter 14 - Fate Doesn't Want It.
Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 16 - Just Dance.
Chapter 17 - Two In One.
Chapter 18 - The Wedding.
Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.
Chapter 20 - Another Chance?
Chapter 21 - The Dream.
Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844
Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.
Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.
Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.
Epilogue.
So ....

Chapter 1 - Regrets.

248K 1.7K 204
By MBCrazy1

PICTURE IS OF THE CAST!! -------------->

( If you haven't read 'Hard To Get', I suggest you do that or you're going to be really confused.)

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO @LabelMeTrouble on twitter. She chose the name for the sequel 'Hard To Forget'. So she gets a SPECIAL part in this story. (: She plays 'Ashley'. So Follow Her!! <3

_______________________________

Chapter 1 - Regrets.

Have you ever regretted something so much, that you just always think about the 'What If's'? What could have been, or what could have happened if you weren't so afraid. Afraid of the world and it's nasty lies. Afraid to take a chance because someone in your past fucked up everything so bad, that you cannot trust those in your future.

They say live life with no regrets. Bullshit. Everyone is going to have some type of regrets some point in their life. Whether it be asking out your crush, or killing someone. There will be regrets. It's just a part of the human nature.

Everyday for the last 3 years I've lived with many regrets. I wasn't able to finish school. Now, I'm stuck taking online classes so I can get my masters degree in neonatal care. I'm stuck living with my dad and little sister at 20 years old because I was young and caught in the moment. My world has changed tremendously because of that one night in April.

Those are just the small regrets I think about now and then. There's a much bigger one. Oh, yes. I think about it constantly. I think 'what if I hadn't been so hurt in my past, where would we be now?'

I constantly think about how I let the person who mean most to me, walk out of my life. No contact what-so-ever. Completely cut out of my world. I regret ever starting a game with him. If I'd just been upfront with him from the beginning, I wouldn't have all this weight on my shoulder. But no. My fucked up past stopped me from doing so. Therefore, there's a whole in my heart, a constant reminder of him. It eats away at me, sending me into darkness. I now have two constant reminders of what could have been.

I was young and in love. So naive. But what teenager isn't? None. One thing I would never regret is meeting him. He gave me the two most important things in my life and I couldn't ask for more. I'm happy. Right?

Two arms slithered their way around my waist. Startled, I gasped as I was pulled into a warm, bare chest. I slowly relaxed as I realized who it was.

"What'cha thinkin' bout?" His deep, raspy voice mumbled into my neck.

"Getting you out of here before my dad wakes up." I lied, but slightly chuckling.

Laughing, he unraveled his hands from around my waist. He turned around to check, what I'm guessing, the time. He let out an audible groan as he turned back to face me.

"You're right." He sighed.

I giggled and turned to my back. He took this opportunity to straddle me. His dog chains landing above my chest and his hands above my head.

 "Always am." I grinned.

He leaned down and gave my lips a gentle, feathery kiss. He began to pull away but I grabbed his neck and forced him back down. I needed more.

My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him even closer without him completely squishing me. I moaned into the kiss as he bit my bottom lip. He took this as a chance to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I let my hands exlporse his torso, running them up and down his abs.

"Destiny! He better not be in there!!" A voice came from outside my door.

I gasped into the kiss and pulled away. I looked at TeQuan with wide eyes, and his face mirrored my expression.

"Downstairs. NOW." My father said sternly, but loud.

I sighed and covered my face in shame. This is like the second time this has happened.

"C'mon. He'll be even more mad if we don't hussel."

I nodded and dragged myself and TeQuan out of the bed and down the staircase. 

My father sat there waiting. He looked calm, but I know better. He's pissed. We'll be lucky if TeQuan ever made it out of this house alive. We've already had a warning.

"Sit."

I walked over to the love seat and sat down with TeQuan.

"So, Destiny."

"Yes, daddy?"

I'm trying to suck up. Shh.

"What have I told you about having boys stay the night?"

I mentally rolled my eyes, "Daddy. He's the only boy who's stayed the night since..." I trailed off. I can't even say his name.

"I understand that. But you know how I feel about having boys over."

"He was helping me with the tw-"

"With all do respect, sir, I would never do anything inappropriate with Destiny in your home." TeQuan interrupted.

"I know you mean well, son. But I am still not comfortable with it in my home. I know you guys have been dating a while, but until you get your own home, this has to stop." My dad said.

"Dad, I'm not 17 anymore! I'm responsible enough to have boys stay over. You never had a problem with it before!" I semi-yelled.

"And look what happened. You got pregnant!" He said, his voice slightly rising.

"I was young! Naive! I've learned from my mistakes!" I cried out desperately.

"My house, my rules, Destiny."

As I opened my mouth to retaliate, a high-pitched voice interrupted me.

"Mommy? Gwanpa?" My 3-year-old son said sleepishly, rubbing his eyes. He was standing at the bottom of the staircase, watching all of this unfold.

I walked over to him, squatting down to his level. "Hey, baby. What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

He shook his head and continued to rub his eyes. "Don't rub your eyes baby. That's not good."

He nodded and stopped rubbing his eyes. "I had uh scawy dweam 'bout daddy."

I watched as the tears began to weld up in his eyes. I turned to look at my dad and TeQuan and they just looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. I turned back to him to see a tear roll down his cheeks.

"Don't cry. What was your dream about?"

"D-Daddy sed h-he d-don't wove m-me." He sobbed.

I pulled him into a hug while he cried. This is what I hate about them not growing up without a father. He always ask questions and have dreams. It's hard for me to see because he could have had a father if it wasn't for me letting him go. It's all my fault.

I pulled him out of the hug and began to wipe his tears away. "Listen, baby. Your daddy loves you very much. Okay? It was just a dream."

He nodded, "Mommy. Where's daddy?"

I opened my mouth to talk, but no words came out. I don't want to lie to him. He doesn't deserve it.

My dad must have saw me hesitating, because he spoke up, "Hey, Trent. How about you go wake up your sister and you can go on a drive with grandpa to the airport and we can watch the planes fly by."

Trenton's eyes lit up with excitement and he flew back up the stairs. He's always had a thing for planes.

I stood up and walked over to where my dad and TeQuan were standing. "Thanks, dad."

"No problem, honey. I'm going to go help them get ready or we'll be late."

"Why are you going to the airport?" I questioned.

"Craig is coming back. He wants to open a dance studio here and he also brought a friend. I guess he's helping with the business part. They'll be staying here until they get enough money to move out." He explained.

"Crap! I totally forgot he was coming back today! Isn't he bringing his fiance'?"

I haven't met the girl personally, but Craig says she's great. I hope we can end up being friends. That is, if she is even good enough for my brother.

"Yeah, so I'll get the kids ready and we'll head out."

"I'm gonna stay back. TeQuan wanted to take me to breakfast. I'll see you guys when we get back."

My dad gave me a suspicious look, "Last warning, Destiny."

"Okay, dad. Go!"

He nodded and went upstairs.

"You're a great mom." TeQuan whispered in my ear.

I sighed, "Thanks. I hate when he gets like that. Ne'Vaeh never asks questions like that."

"Someone probably put it in his head."

"You're right."

"Damn straight I am! Now let's go, I need to stop by my place for clothes."

I nodded and went upstairs to change.

___________________________________

"Hey, I have a question." TeQuan spoke as he drove me home.

"Shoot."

"Well...I was thinking that you and the twins could move in with me.." He bit his lip as he glanced between me and the road.

"I don't know. That's a huge step. Plus, I don't have a job, I won't get my degree until next May. I don't want you to do everything while I do nothing."

"Babe, it's fine really. I don't mind."

"Still..."

"Look. Think about it alright? Then get back to me whenever. I won't rush or pressure you."

"Alright."

The rest of the car ride to my house was silent. 10 minutes later we pulled up to my house. I kissed TeQuan good-bye and got out the car. I made my way to door and unlocked it with my key. I pushed the door open and placed my keys on the table. 

"I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" My dad called out.

Walking into the kitchen, I was met with the familiar eyes of my brother, Craig, and a girl who was more than beautiful. She had carmel-colored skin and her hair stopped just below her boobs. Speaking of boobs, she was a nice size. No homo. She had a great body.

"Mommy, look! Uncle Craig is here!" Ne'Vaeh cheered.

"And he brought us toys!" Trenton added.

"That's nice babies!"

Craig stood up with his arms wide open. "Don't act like a stranger, Dee! Give your brother a big bear hug! I haven't seen you since Christmas." It was late May.

I ran into his arms, immediately feeling warm. "God, I missed you! And now you're here to stay right?" I smiled.

"Right!" He confirmed.

We pulled out of the hug and grinned widely at each other.

"Oh, and Destiny, meet my fiance', Ashley. Ashley, this is my little sister, Destiny." He introduced, motioning between us.

"You have good taste, bro. She's gorgeous!"

Ashley slightly blushed and stuck her hand out, "Thank you. So are you! Nice to meet you."

I looked at her hand slightly disgusted, "What am I suppose to do with that?" I asked.

The smile vanished completely off her face as she got nervous, "I..Um-"

"I'm a hugger! Bring it in!" I exclaimed with open arms.

Her smile reappeared and she took me into her embrace. We got out of the hug and she took her orginal seat.

"So, dad, what's for lunch?" Craig asked.

"I was thinking we could go to Texas Roadhouse?" Dad suggested.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Yay! Twexas Woadhouse!" Trenton chanted.

"We just have to wait for-" Dad started.

The room suddenly got quiet. Dad had wide as, as did Craig. Ashley looked confused, and the twins were just playing with their new toys.

"Wait for who?" I asked.

"Yo, Craig, we have to go meet with-" The voice stopped. "Why is eveyone?..." He trailed off.

The voice came from behind me. That all to familar voice. I turned around and I was met with the man who gave my life so many regrets. The man who I haven't spoken to or heard about in three years. The man who left me crying behind the school building. The father of my children.

"Destiny?" He said in disbelief, shock evident on every feature of his face.

I couldn't speak. The words were stranded inside my throat. He's changed so much. His dark brown eyes have gotten lighter making them a bit brighter. His hair is slightly longer, but, nonetheless, still curly. His jaw bone is more visible than ever and he now has a mustache instead of peach fuzz. He wore high-top Nikes, black basketball shorts with red stripe going down the sides, and a cut up shirt, revealing his sides. He most definitely got buffer and he grew and extra three inches. All in all, he's gotten sexier.

I'm being forced to face the man who changed my life, forever.

Suddenly my voice came back to me and I gasped.

"Trey?"

_______________________________

I'm baaaaccckkkkk! :D I hoped you guys liked the first chapter. Did you expect her to come back with TWINS?! I know you didn't. ;) 

Comment, Fan, & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
76.4K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...
30.4K 669 48
Genevieve loves her friends, her family, wants nothing more than to live a "perfect life". She's painfully shy, has never had a boyfriend, and works...
4.2M 107K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...