Convicts. || Derek Luh

By hals666

"NO." I screamed. "Face it. Even your boyfriend was willing to leave you a the drop of a hat." "Or the shot o... More

1|good morning|
2|fake people|
3|new boy|
4|one kiss|
5|get hit|
6|hookups?!|
7|aftermath|
8|lockdown|
9|dirt on mom|
10|trippy|
11|wtf?!|
12|un-virgin|
13|anixety|
14|illegal|
15|home|
16|baby|
17|bad revolution|
18|holy|
19|oh...brothers?|
20|warehouse|
21|training|
22|mother|
23|baby daddy|
24|arguments|
25|serenity|
26|crash|
27|cuts & wounds|
28|kevin|
29|carved|
30|baby 'doll'|
31|party|
32|not again|
33|stressed|
34|four|
35|lonely road|
36|mad?|
37|serious now|
38|not friends|
39|tattoos
40|garrett|
41|card|
42|abducted|
43|boom|
45|gotta go|
46|road trip|
47|rest stop|
48|that's it|

44|reality|

4.1K 154 116
By hals666

chapter XLIV

"HALLE WAKE UP." Garrett yelled.

I began sobbing.

"Stop! Stop!" He yelled interlocking both of our hands and placing his forehead on mine.

"He shot me, he said Caleb only tried to commit suicide because of me." I cried.

He grabbed my face. "No. It's not true that was just a nightmare. Your mind is fucking with you. You're safe now." He said holding me as we rocked me back in forth.

"You are so safe, I would never let anything happen to you." He whispered pulled away from me.

"Do you believe me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good." He said holding me again. "I will stay with you until you fall asleep." He added calmly.

He sat back as I placed my head on his chest. I fell asleep to the repetition on his heart beat but this time my dream was peaceful.

Garrett's POV

Once she was asleep I got up and place her head down softly, grabbing a blanket and covering her shivering body.

I heard someone burst in. The people pushed past the curtain.

"Halle." Olivia said tears staining her eyes.

"You can't she's asleep. Let her be at peace." I demanded grabbing Olivia's wrist.

"Don't touch me." She said snatching her wrist back.

I turned my head and saw Swazz, Skate, and Derek look at her with apologetic eyes.

"We should have been there." Swazz said.

I stormed up to Derek and smacked my hand on his chest snatching him by his shirt, and pulling him out of my store. Skate quickly followed. I threw Derek to the ground.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT." I yelled as he looked up to me.

"HEY MAN." Skate said pushing me trying to hold me back.

"I know." Derek said.

Skate paused. "What is Garrett talking about." He asked.

"Derek you are a piece of shit. LOOK AT HER. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU LEFT HER. SHE GOT ABDUCTED RIGHT WHEN SHE LEFT YOUR HOUSE. AND YOU KNEW YOU GUYS WERE BEING TRACKED.

"Derek we all promise not to leave the girls alone." Skate said looking at him disappointedly.

"Nathan I kno-"

"No Derek. Shut the fuck up. What if it was Olivia you left alone." Skate snapped.

"I was mad." Derek explained.

"That's a bitch ass excuse." Skate said pointing at him.

I had enough, I kicked Derek in the ribs.

"THATS WHAT THOSE MEN DID TO HER!"

I punched him in the face.

"THAT WHAT THEY DID DEREK!" I yelled punching him again.

"Enough." Skate said holding me back.

Derek stood up as I nudged Skate off.

"Thanks." Derek said.

"Nah man, I shoulda let him kick your ass." Skate said walking back inside.

Derek looked at me.

"If you ever touch me again, I'll beat your ass." Derek said.

"I think we both know what would really happen." I said walking back inside.

Derek's POV

I wiped off the side of my face and went back inside.

I saw Garrett standing outside the room with the curtain shut.

"Oh hey guys." We heard Halle's faint voice say.

I began walking in but Garrett stopped me.

"She isn't mentally stable." He said. "I don't think she's ready to see another asshole who will only get her hurt."

I nudged him off and went inside. The whole room for silent, I saw Skate whisper in Swazz's ear.

"You left her?!" John said in a angered tone.

"Not now." Skate said.

I shook my head.

Halle looked at me like I was ghost.

I slowly walked up to the table but Garrett passed me and stood next to her.

She looked at him.

"You said I was safe." Halle said crying as she looked up at Garrett.

"You are, I promise." Garrett said.

Halle stood up.

"THEN WHY IS HE HERE." She screamed looking at me.

"Halle you're fine." Garrett said calmly.

"Halle please." I begged.

She collapsed grabbed on the sides of her head as she screamed crying. Garrett went down with her and held her.

"GET OUT." She screamed hitting her head with the palms of her hands.

"I can't breathe-e." She screamed crying as she tried but her breathing hitched and her screams and cries got louder. She tried to get as much air as possible but she only freaked herself out.

"All of you! GET OUT." Garrett yelled as everyone shuffled out.

"Come on." Swazz said pushing me out as Olivia shut the curtain.

Skate shook his head covering his mouth.

"Skate-"

"I hate you." He cut me off walking with his head in his hands.

"We promised to keep them safe. She trusted you to keep her safe. And now Derek, she doesn't even feel safe with you in the room." John said following Skate out.

Olivia slid to the ground crying hearing her best friends screams and cries for help.

"That's my best friend. I should've been there for her." Olivia said getting up walking out.

I paced around the room listening.

"You're okay now, I promise. I'm gonna let him in-

"No please, don't." Halle whimpered.

"You two need to talk. I promise you nothing will happen, I told you that you were safe. I will be right outside. Do you trust me to make sure nothing happens to you?" Garrett asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Alright. Stay calm. I'm gonna go get him." Garrett said as he sound of his footsteps got closer.

He walked out.

"At this point she trust me more than you...fix it." Garrett said pushing me into the room.

Halle looked at me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." Halle replied.

"Listen, I shouldn't have let you leave by yourself. That was my fault I shouldn't have over reacted. I'm so sorry, it breaks me to see you like this." I spoke apologetically.

She looked down.

"Please." I said grabbing her face. "You know I love you." I whispered.

She kissed me, and I immediately kissed back. It didn't last long, she pulled away and I smiled at her.

"So does that mean you forgive me?" I asked.

"No. I was just trying to see if I still loved you." She said.

It was like my whole world shook.

"I don't feed off of bullshit." She said.

"Halle-"

"Stop." She cut me off.

The rest of them came into the room.

"Listen I don't know where your guys' relationship status is at currently but we have a problem." Skate said as I backed away from Halle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 14
What if the employees of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company had a groupchat on I.M. messages?
10.9K 458 14
"I dare you." Josh looked at Casper and glared. "I told you he wont do it. He's too chicken. We'll just have to handle her all on our own." Josh's ey...
884K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
193K 3.5K 34
justinbieber started following you. justinbieber liked your post. New message from justinbieber. Highest ranking: #1 in Bieber The book that started...