Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

Por kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .2
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Chapter Twelve

11.9K 287 161
Por kiley0

"A deadpool? Of every supernatural creature in Beacon Hills?" Isaac asked over the phone as I climbed out of my car.

"Yes, for the millionth time. What don't you understand?" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag from my passenger seat, setting it on my lap as I pulled out my metal canteen of blood.

"I'm not on it, am I?" 

I looked around to see if anyone was around before taking a sip of the blood. "I don't think so. I haven't looked at the third of the list but I don't think you would be since technically you're not even in the U.S."

"Okay that makes since..."

"How is it over there?" I put the bottle back into my bag before throwing it over my shoulder and shut my door. I began to walk towards the school, dreading walking through the front doors to take the PSAT.

"I actually found a pack," He said and I could practically hear the joy in his voice from the other end of the phone.

"Wow, really? That's great," I smiled, finally making my way through the doors.

"Yeah it is. Though they didn't trust me at first, actually, when we first met the Alpha was ready to rip my throat out with her claws. But it took a lot of convincing before they trusted me and excepted me into their pack."

I smiled to myself as I lingered by the doors, the line for the test forming outside one of the classrooms. "Well good for you. I'm glad to hear you happy. This is the first good news you have told me since the first time we talked over the phone after you left with Argent. Now here's some not so good news, I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail the PSAT's."

He laughed, "You, Brianna Hollis, are not going to fail. You are almost smart as Lydia. Now before you go I want to make sure you're alright..."

"Me? I'm great! Never been better," I lied horribly. 

"Stop the crap. Tell me what's happened between you and Stiles. Because the last time you called me, you were crying cause you had your first fight you felt bad at the way you treated him. You guy's didn't break up, did you?"

"No of course we didn't break up. I just- I can't talk about this right now. I'm about to take a test that will determine if I become a senior," I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You're going to do fine. You're probably gonna Ace it and make everyone there wish they were you," He laughed over the phone.

"Okay I think you went to far on that one," I laughed out. There was a short silence before I continued, "I miss you."

Even though everything that happened between Isaac and I, he still stayed by me and he practically became my best friend before he left. I mean, he still is my best friend it's just different now because he isn't here.

"I'll come visit soon." He said seriously.

"Promise?"

"I promise. I'll visit during the summer when you aren't busy in school."

"Okay, you better not break that promise," I lifted my head up, my eyes making contact with Stiles who way waiting with the gang across the hall.

Stiles looked away but I couldn't help but stare at him. I won't lie, I miss him a lot. Like, a looot.

"Brianna? Hello? You There?"

I shook my head, breaking away from my stare.

"Yeah, sorry Isaac. Iv'e got to go. Call you later?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye." He then hung up the phone.

I stared at my phone for a second before shoving it in my pocket and going to stand with everyone.

"Hey guys. Where's Lydia?" I asked as I approached them.

"She took it her freshman year," Stiles replied.

"Does that mean I could have taken this another time?" Malia asked annoyed.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott said giving her a small reassuring smile. 

She shook her head, "Doesn't mean i'm gonna do good."

"Well..." I corrected her.

"Well, what?" She gave me a confused look. 

"It's do well, not good."

She threw her hands in the air, "Oh, gosh!"

"Okay. Okay. You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott said to her.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours," said Kira.

"I wonder how many times I have to take this thing..." I thought out loud.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"Well, if I can't die I wonder how many times I will go through High School, or college. How many jobs I might have. Deaton said he only ever met one other Vampire in his life and the guy was like, 206 years old or something. I could probably skip this thing and it wouldn't matter," I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders.

"You're taking this," Scott said to me then looked at Malia. "We're all taking this. And we're all going to pass and live through Senior year and graduate together."

"All right!" A teacher said loudly to every kid lined up in the hallway. "You're going to walk in quietly, stamp your finger print, turn in your phone, and sit at a seat. Your evaluator will then give further instructions."

Everyone began to file in but I grabbed Stiles by the hand and pulled him towards the back so I could talk to him.

"I'm sorry," I said to him, keeping my hand in his.

His eyes were focused on our hands but he whipped  his head up and looked me in the eyes.

"What?"

"I said i'm sorry. For the other night. I should have never yelled at you and it's literally eating me up alive for the way I treated you. I over reacted." I ran my thumb over the top of his hand as I spoke.

"No, don't apologize I shouldn't have lied to you. I'm the one who's sorry." He placed he hand on the side of my face.

"Just no more secrets, no more lying."

His face fell, both his hands falling to his side.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked, my heart beginning to speed up and my hands start to sweat.

"There's something i've been keeping from you, something I should have told you a long time ago..."

I took a small step back, scared of what he might say.

"Malia and I kissed, I mean, she kissed me. But I swear I felt nothing! She means noth--"

I held one of my hands up, stopping him from talking. Anger boiled up inside of me and I knew that if I said anything, I would regret it. So, I kept my talking short and straight to the point.

"When?"

"When we were in Mexico. We didn't know what happened to Scott, Lydia, and Kira. She was trying to listen but she couldn't concentrate and she just kissed me! And then she heard you and-"

"Okay," was all I said to him. 

He gave me a confused look. Before he could babble on any longer I just turned around and went into the classroom.

I picked up the paper that had my information on it and stamped my thumb into the ink and pressed into the box at the top of the paper.

I picked up a text booklet and a pencil, then gave my phone to Ms. Martin and took a seat beside Malia.

Stiles filed in and took a seat behind Malia after he did all the requirements. 

"Please do not open the test booklet until you're instructed to do so. This test will take two hours and ten minutes. There will be two twenty-five minute critical reading sections, two twenty-five minute math sections and an essay writing portion that'll last thirty minutes. There's supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." Simon added at the end, eyes landing on Ms. Martin.

"I know." She informed him, "It's coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." She picked up her phone off the table before she exited the room.

"Coach is smart for ditching this thing," I whispered to Kira, earning a small laugh in response.

It seemed like no time before Ms. Martin came back into the classroom. "I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?"

"We have to start. we can ask for his assistance during the first break." Silence and tension filled the classroom as Simon leaned down and clicked the button on his stopwatch. "You may now open your test booklets and begin."

None of us wasted any time digging into the test booklet, a rush of nervousness set in as I read the first question. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, giving myself a small pep-talk inside my head. When I re-opened them, I began to fly through the questions.

Suddenly, a loud thud sounded from somewhere behind me. 

"Sydney!" Ms. Martin exclaimed, rushing to the quiet girl who was face down on the floor. "Are you alright?"

She laughed nervously, "I'm okay. I just got kind of dizzy."

Ms. Martin seemed to notice something as the look on her face turned to more concern, "Sydney, how long have you had this?" 

Curiosity sparked my mind as I leaned my head up, trying to get a look at what Ms. Martin was looking at.

"I don't know."

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?"

The look on her face was unsettling, "No, uh, it's fine." Sydney took a seat back at her desk while Ms. Martin made her way back to the front of the classroom. "Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute." She once again picked up her phone, turning towards Simon. "Nobody leaves this room."

Her body exited the room and I put down my pencil, pulling my hair back to listen to her walk down the hallway. There was silence for a while before I heard a door open, multiple voice laughing and joking amongst each other.

But the next thing that happened I didn't even need my super hearing because everyone in the classroom could hear Ms. Martin yelling in the hallway.

"Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!"

Everyone in the classroom sprung out of their seats to see what was going on. Scott and I shared a nervous glance before walking out into the hallway to see Ms. Martin leaning back on a pair of double doors.

"Back to your seats. Now." She began dialing a phone number before she held it up to her ear. "Please."

Everyone began filing back into the classroom, me begin the last one I closed the door behind me.

"I need the number for the CDC." I heard her whisper into the phone.

I looked in front of me to find Scott standing there with his ear over his shoulder, obviously listening in also.

"Yes, the Center for Disease Control."

Scott turned to me wide-eyed. "Did you hear that?"

"What's happening?" Kira asked.

"She's getting the number for the Center for Disease Control, something's happening. Something bad."

******

Wow! So so sorry for the long wait. I could tell you what's been going on and why I haven't been able to update but y'all probably don't want to hear my excuses haha!

Anyways, I started school last Monday and it's my Junior year so updates may take longer time so please don't hate me. I will try my best I just don't want to be stressed out trying to update each week.

So, how was y'all's summer? Mine was the best I've had in a while :)

xox

-Kiley

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
144K 2.9K 15
❝Note to self, the good boys don't just mend a girl's heart. They break them.❞ Note To Self [season one] Copyright © 2017, BeautyAndMarie_
386K 7.2K 28
Bellamy/OC (Based on the TV Series 'The 100') "Fighting is all we have left. If we don't fight, we don't survive" I do not own Bellamy Blake, The 10...
33.5K 879 15
Jungkook was the next alpha of Blue Moon pack . He even though not against the idea of mates still was not so supportive of the idea. Yn was not so...