Taemin...Stay With Me

ambiijung

I fell in love with him when I shouldn't have. I tried to distract myself from him but never could. He has a... Еще

<1.How I Met Him>
<2.My new Guy>
<3.There's No Getting Over Him>
<4. Date With Minho>
<5. Dirty Dreams>
<6. Kiss>
<7. Possible Breakup?>
<8. Taemin Visits>
<9. Masked Pianist>
<10. Permission To Date>
<11. I Dare You To Kiss Me>
12. Clues
13. Unmasked
14. Because You're You
15. 2nd Kiss
16. His Other Side
17. Christmas Plans
18. Meeting His Parents
19. Presents
20. Our Day Off
21. +
22. Happy
23. I'm Home!
24. Surprise Visit
25. Day To Relax
26. Surprise Party
27. Weird Tasting Present
28. Fire
29. What The Bottle Held
30. No Air
32. Guessing Game
33. I Like You
34. Seductive pt. 1
35. Seductive pt. 2
36. Seductive but Sweet
37. Halloween Disaster
38. Broken Frames
New Story!
39. Without You
40. His Butterfly
41. Unexpected Call
42. My Heart Can't Be Stopped
43. Make It Right
A/N
44. Can You Guess? ^-^
45. I Love You More
Sequel
Sequel is here!!

31. Weird Behavior

1.3K 39 5
ambiijung

(I'm still in the hospital after a little over a month. But now that I'm being taken care of after all my surgeries and I'm getting better I have some time to write. I couldn't resist not continuing this for you guys and being in the hospital won't stop me. So here's another chapter and I'll definately update more!)

I moved the boxes into the garage and rubbed my neck gently. I let out a sigh and walked back into the house. I looked at the new kitchen with a smile and went into the pantry to grab some graham crackers and some water. As I took my break I heard footsteps walk around the corner.
"You finished moving the boxes?" Taemin asked me.
"Yeah I'm just taking a break." I said.
He smiled and walked up to me taking my body into his arms from behind me.
"I'm glad we're finally moved in." He said.
"I know. It's been so long since we first talked about getting our own place."
Taemin and I have finally been able to move into our own place. It's been a year since our incident. Of course we haven't gotten over it but the pain subsided slowly as time went on. With both our jobs, we could afford a small place close to the others. It was a small house with two bedrooms, an average kitchen, a small room to watch tv and all that.
"Oh! Hold on." I said releasing myself from Taemin's arms.
I reached for a vase of flowers on the kitchen table and placed it on the coffee table infront of the tv. I also placed a small stuffed bear next to it.
"There. It's for Taehyung." I smiled while looking at the flowers.
"It's nice." Taemin agreed kissing my cheek.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang followed by a few knocks. I already knew the fools who stood on the other side. I laughed and walked to the door.
"Hey!" I greeted with a big smile.
"Congratulations!" Emma yelled happily while letting herself in. Everyone else followed her and I laughed as I shut the door.
"Wow this place is nice!" Jonghyun said sitting on the couch.
"Oh! It's almost dinner time huh? Lemme start making something for you guys." I said walking I to the kitchen deciding what to make. I was happy that our first real night in the house could be spent with everyone.

"Minho Oppa!" I called from the kitchen.
In a few seconds he came into the kitchen to help me.
"Wassup Ari." He smiled down at me.
"Okay so you know how I'm short and stuff and you're all tall and-"
"What do you need?" He laughed.
"That." I smiled and pointed to what I needed.
He reached over me and I ended up leaning against the counter. His chest was in my face and I got a good smell of him. Damn he smells nice. And he's got nice muscles... STOP! NO! Ari are you crazy? You need to stop.
"Here." He smiled and handed me the box.
"T-thanks..." I mumbled.
Suddenly, Minho didn't move away from me. He kinda just started down at me.
"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just wanted to look at you." He smiled.
"....You're weird.." I said maneuvering around him quickly.
"Ari."
I turned around and there he was standing right behind me again. What's wrong with him today? He's acting funny. This is kinda suspicious....
"Yeah?"
"Remember when we kissed that one time?"
"Umm...where is all this comming from?" I asked nervously.
As he started to come closer to me Taemin came in.
"Jagi how much longer?" He asked comming in as I was able to slip away.
"It's almost done." I smiled. "I just needed Minho to get one last thing for me."
"Ok just asking. Here I'll help for the rest."
Taemin came in to help me and Minho left without a word. What the heck was that!? Is he out of his mind? *loud gasp* DOES MINHO LIKE ME!? BUT SINCE WHEN!? HOW-
"Ari can you grab some plates?" Taemin snapped me out from my thoughts.
"Yes!" I yelled. I really needa stop doing that!
"I can definately do that task." I said more quietly and got some plates.
"You okay Jagiya?" He asked taking my cheek in his hand.
"Mhmm! It's just hot cause I was cooking." I said fanning myself.
"Mhmm." He laughed not believing me.
"What? You don't believe me?"
"No cause I've been with you long enough to know when you're lying. Don't make me do it."
"Do what pretty boy?" I teased. He pulled me closer to him forcefully and pressed his nose against mine.
"Tell me what wrong hun."
CURSE YOU LEE TAEMIN! Even tho we've been together almost 2 years I still can't handle him! It's like I'm his biggest fangirl! I froze in my spot and stuttered as he smirked at me in victory.
"I don't...there's...DINNER'S READY!" I yelled.

We all ate as we watched a movie and I sat there akwardly between Taemin and Minho. I was still trying to figure out why Minho was acting funny all of a sudden. As I ate I went back in time in my mind to try and make connections. It sounds weird but bare with me. We had a thing when we first met. We went on a date and we even kissed. WAIT! Let's replay that moment shall we?

***
I entered Minho's room after knocking and gaining his approval to come in. I saw him laying down on his bed throwing up a small ball over his head and catching it as it fell. He looked so down. Why all of a sudden? I walked up to his bed and sat down beside him.
"Hey." I started.
"Hi."
"Um, are you alright? You seemed a bit down a few minutes ago."
"...I'm okay." He answered.
"Minho please don't lie."
I placed my hand on his arm stopping him from throwing the ball up in the air again.
"Please tell me." I pleaded.
Minho finally sat up and looked at me.
"Ari, do you like me?"
I stayed silent. What do I say?
"Of course I like you."
"No. I mean more than a friend."
"Oh...Minho..."
"I thought so."
We stayed silent for a minute.
"It's Taemin isn't it?" He suddenly said.
"What!?!"
"You like him don't you?"
"I...I don't. I don't like him at all." I lied.
"I saw ya know."
"Saw what?" I asked curiously.
"Last night when you guys watched a movie together. I woke up when I heard you screaming and you were in his lap."
I suddenly remembered last night and blushed a bit. But I tried to subside it when I remembered it wasn't the right time to be blushing.
"I also saw him kiss you this morning."
"But that wasn't a real kiss!" I quickly said embarrassed.
"It was just on my forehead!" I said defending myself.
"Yeah I know. I just felt a bit hurt ya know? I really like you Ari."
"Minho... I'm so sorry." I said.
I actually felt so bad for Minho. How could I do this to him? What could I do to make it up to him?
"Minho?"
He looked to me a bit upset.
"I feel awful. So if you want I'll grant you one wish." I smiled.
He returned the smile and I felt better.
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Anything you want." I nudged his shoulder with my own.
He smiled and looked at me.
"Kiss." He said.
"P-p-pardon???" I stuttered.
"I want a kiss." He smiled.
How could I not smile? I was flattered and his smile always made me smile. Nothing was different.
"Okay but just this once okay? And don't tell anyone!" I said putting a finger to my lips.
"I promise." He said.
"Okay good."
It was akward for a moment and then he turned his head and looked at me with his passionate gaze. I'm gonna miss that gaze. He slowly leaned into my space and gently pecked my lips. As long as I can make him happy at this moment, I'll do it. I would hate if Minho were to be upset about this for a long time. So I guess granting him this wish is the least I can do. As he pulled away he smiled at me and so did I.
"Thank you Ari."
***

He seemed so happy after I did that for him. But he couldn't STILL like me after all this times could he? There's no way. And why show it all now? Taemin and I have been through so much and it's been a year since we lost Taehyung. What's even happening right now?
"Ari!"
"Huh!?" I yelled and looked to Minho next to me.
"I asked you a question like ten minutes ago." He laughed.
"Oh! Right. Haha. So what did you need?"
"I asked if you were gonna eat. You haven't touched anything in a while."
"Oh, well actually I think I'm done for now."
"Can I have it?" He asked.
"S-sure.." I said.
"Oh, so you can just eat my girlfriend's food now huh?" Taemin said jokingly.
"Oh please! Ari's my girlfriend right?" Minho pulled me close to him.
WHAT'S THIS!? MINHO WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD!?!? Taemin is a lil shit not doing anything. Take action will you!
"Hey hey woah woah woah woah hands off!" He pulled me back.
"Mine." He nuzzled into my neck.
Now that I'm really looking at Minho in this situation, he seemed jealous. But there's literally NO. WAY. Minho could still like me after aaalll this time.... Right?

After a day of spending time with everyone in our new home, it was time for them to go home. I hugged everyone goodbye and stuff and honestly felt more relieved that I could get away from Minho for a bit. I know that was kinda mean but I'm freaked out!
"Alright, bye guys! Thanks for comming!" I waved.
"Bye Ari." Minho said to me while pinching my nose slightly between his fingers.
"B-bye." I said timidly. 
I slowly closed the door after saying goodbye and Taemin and I were alone again.
"It's nice to have them over." Taemin said.
"Mhmm." I said quietly.
"Now..."
Oh no.
Taemin brought me into our room and stood infront of me with his hands in his pockets.
"So what was wrong earlier?" He asked.
"Nothing. I told you I was fine." I smiled.
"You're lying again." He came closer.
Taemin has this thing where he gets what he wants and gets me to tell him things by tempting me. It usually works...all the time. BUT! This time I can't tell him! I can't tell him I think Minho likes me. Wouldn't that ruin their relationship? And me trying to fix it all will just be a mess. As he came closer to me I became tense. Dammit! Lee Taemin I won't give in this time! Oh! I got a plan ^.^
"You need to tell me what happened in the kitchen." He grabbed my face.
"Well I can't pretty boy." I said grabbing his belt loops and pulling on them slightly.
"You're not getting me to talk." I brought my face closer to his and pecked his lips once. Twice. Three times. Over and over until he gave in. When he started to get serious I pulled away and smiled.
"I win. Time for bed." I laughed and went to the bathroom to shower.
"Ari! You can't-"
I turned around with a smirk on my face.
"How did you do that?" He laughed.
"I learned a lot from you." I said.
"Come here for a sec." He told me.
"I'm glad I finally get to live with you." He said happily hugging me tightly.
"I know. I'm pretty cool." I responded.
He laughed and ruffled my hair. Then he stopped and looked at me. He was just smiling and pushed my hair behind my ear. My face started heating up and I froze. Taemin always had this affect on me. No matter how long we've been together it like every time we have these moments, it's like the first time I met him.
"You're the best thing that ever happened to me ya know? Stay with me okay?"
Woah where did that come from? But it made me extremely happy.
"Absolutely." I replied.
And with that we shared a kiss and went to bed.

(Being in the hospital isn't gonna prevent me from writing this and continuing. Imma be here for a few more weeks so imma write a lot for you guys! Thanks for being so patient 💕)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3K 85 27
His past was misunderstood, mistaken, and misused. His future was underestimated, unknown, and undecided. However, his forbidden dream stayed the sam...
165K 5.2K 101
What happens when you have to marry a badboy by force but it turns out he wasn't that bad? What happens when you fall in love with him but your best...
my stalker luna

Художественная проза

84 1 13
Someone is stalking me . All the time . Watching me . My every move . All the time . Will i end up with him . He says he is my god but he is really i...
12.4K 259 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...